NX Dev Kit has already begun distribution; System has "Industry-Leading Tech"- Wall Street Journal

The DanMan

http://www.wsj.com/articles/nintendo-begins-distributing-software-kit-for-new-nx-platform-1444996588

So, all the juicy bits I put in the title. Another interesting tidbit is that "at least one mobile unit" can be linked to the console.

If this is true, then the Nintendo Crossover theory was the right one; although, "industry-leading tech" spits in the face of the "weaker than the PS4" rumors, while at the same time sounding un-Nintendo like.

The handheld better be able to be bought separately and at a $170-$200 price range.

Edited by The DanMan

I hope my N3DS that I bought in May isn't obsolete already.

Otherwise, this does sound sort of promising. I'm glad I haven't bought a Wii U. Will wait to get more info on this.

Edited by Radiant head

I hope my N3DS that I bought in May isn't obsolete already.

Otherwise, this does sound sort of promising. I'm glad I haven't bought a Wii U. Will wait to get more info on this.

Many people called the New 3DS as a DSI-type buffer; that definitely seems to be the case now.

Well, given all the rumours that have scattered around, this seems to confirm the hybrid console one. I wonder what those scroll-wheel shoulder buttons will be like? I'm looking forward to this, even if I won't be able to purchase it on launch.