Hello members of Serenes forest, in the link below there is a save file for what may just be the hardest challenge run ever attempted. I am dubbing it the Csc challenge.

What is the Csc challenge you ask? Well let me explain.

It's a run through of the dreaded Ch24x with a twist.

1:The rules are no using staves!

2:No using savestates!

3:No using a map or a guide (mainly for the warp tiles)

Yes it's just these three simple rules, however these simple rules combines with the true hell that is Ch 24x makes it perhaps the most challenging run of any FE level ever!

So I ask you all too attempt this run with me that is nearly impossible including you who are often considered the best Fe players of all time, because I think even you will fail to do this.

Link to the save file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs7c055uisl8aff/FE5.srm?dl=0

um this doesn't sound like a very fun challenge if you're not allowed to use any staves, because now you basically have no way to either prevent or restore status in chapter 24x (where the 3 status staff users have +10 mag from the magic floor so good luck out-magicking them)

Hello members of Serenes forest, in the link below there is a save file for what may just be the hardest challenge run ever attempted. I am dubbing it the Csc challenge.

What is the Csc challenge you ask? Well let me explain.

It's a run through of the dreaded Ch24x with a twist.

1:The rules are no using staves!

2:No using savestates!

3:No using a map or a guide (mainly for the warp tiles)

Yes it's just these three simple rules, however these simple rules combines with the true hell that is Ch 24x makes it perhaps the most challenging run of any FE level ever!

So I ask you all too attempt this run with me that is nearly impossible including you who are often considered the best Fe players of all time, because I think even you will fail to do this.

Link to the save file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs7c055uisl8aff/FE5.srm?dl=0

There is a fine line between upping the difficulty in a fun way, and just being tedious and frustrating. This line varies from person to person, but this is one of those things where the vast majority of people put it in the tediously frustrating side. (also, really subtle naming it after yourself there.)

Edited by sirmola

Why didn't you train Lara more

because now you basically have no way to either prevent or restore status in chapter 24x (where the 3 status staff users have +10 mag from the magic floor so good luck out-magicking them)

Poison weapons can "overwrite" other statuses, though it can be tricky to set up for a berserked unit, and sleeping units risk being killed.

Unless there are reinforcements that come with status staves or Warp, once those units have broken their staves there's nothing particularly difficult about this chapter. It's just trial and error to avoid the Warp tiles and slowly making your way through the map and hopefully not getting hit by Poison + Hell.

Edited by Dylan Thomas