WYR season1. Would you rather...? This edition's FINAL QUESTION: "would you rather host or not host WYR?"

do you want to host this lame knockoff thread  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w-well one thing that would make me sad though is if unknown meant that literally nobody knew me and I was just living all on my own a rich person, that'd actually make me really depressed and lonely :c

1. Batman, sounds less generic and thus more interesting to be.

2. Bear, the water would kill me before the shark could; at least I can't drown in grass or whatever.

3. Set on fire, I love me some cold water when I control the intake. Not only does cold water sound dreadful to swim in, it'd be like dying in multiple ways at once since I'm freezing AND drowning, no thanks, that's nightmare fuel.

4. Rich and unknown, I don't know how to cope with masses of attention nor do I want to.

Plus, being poor isn't a nice time in the first place.

w-well one thing that would make me sad though is if unknown meant that literally nobody knew me and I was just living all on my own a rich person, that'd actually make me really depressed and lonely :c

But even famous people can feel isolated, lonely, and alienated, so depending on how you respond to tons of attention, you might still be better off.

I'd rather be rich and unknown. Being unknown doesn't necessarily mean being lonely, so as long as I have the company of a few other people from time to time, things would be just fine. Plus, money is always nice.

So I guess the intent of the question was to present a choice more between being...

"Rich and isolated/alone"

Vs

"Not wealthy but beloved/popular"

I think I tried to simplify the question and lost the dilemma through poor choice of wording. Should we edit the question? Or move onto a new one? :\

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

But even famous people can feel isolated, lonely, and alienated, so depending on how you respond to tons of attention, you might still be better off.

I'm certain getting lots of attention and pressure and expectations will really stress me out and I wouldn't enjoy it at all.

I also wasn't saying if unknown=completely alone, then I'd prefer to be famous. I was mostly saying that in response to some people saying "the answer is obvious" or "both of those are positives" and "being (rich and) unknown sounds ideal." If in this case "unknown" were meant to stand for "nobody knows you" then I'd say it's a positive and a negative because I would feel really really lonely from that (but poor and famous are still two negatives hey that turns it into a positive though!!)

So I guess the intent of the question was to present a choice more between being...

"Rich and isolated/alone"

Vs

"Not wealthy but beloved/popular"

I think I tried to simplify the question and lost the dilemma through poor choice of wording. Should we edit the question? Or move onto a new one? :\

eh, I say just move on at this point

Edited by Freohr Datia

OK Em... Since you offered it...

Current Question

Q5. Would you rather, be a Kid(inkling), or a Squid? ~SPLATOON edition question offered by EmeraldFox~

Edited by TheErrantShepherd