WYR season1. Would you rather...? This edition's FINAL QUESTION: "would you rather host or not host WYR?"

do you want to host this lame knockoff thread  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jungle, because the chances of finding your way back to civilization on your own are probably higher lol. Plus it's unlikely anything will actively try to kill you in one, unless it's a jungle with large predators like tigers. Even then I'd rather take the chance of finding your way out.

Assuming that it's not a jungle inhabited by cannibals, 'cause I'm pretty sure nobody would pick that. Animals you can outsmart well enough or build weapons to defend yourself with, crazy cannibal tribes notsomuch.

Edited by Tangerine

Jungle, I don't know how to build a raft but I can at least walk my ass back to civilization.

I feel like it'd have more food sources that I reasonably know how to acquire. I don't particularly know how to catch fish.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I like the thought of Castaway, man vs nature and the sea... Instead of man versus animals and other things that may kill him in the Jungle myself. :)

K. New day, new would you rather? ;)

Current Question

Q7. Would you rather, be INVULNERABLE, or IMMORTAL?

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

As much as I'm afraid of dying, invulnerability. Because living forever doesn't sound all that ideal either (not to mention if immortality doesn't include being invulnerable then I could be in loooooots of pain and not even be able to die from it), and living a good, normal-length life without being able to take harm sounds pretty neato. And it doesn't matter if people get jealous of me because they can't harm me \o/ Though I guess it'd be a pain in itself to see everybody else around me, whether I liked them or not, going through pain when I wouldn't even be able to begin to imagine what it felt like.... I'd feel so sorry for them and guilty too. But I still think it would be better than immortality~

Good question. Invulnerable because immortality doesn't guarantee freedom from suffering and pain. It just won't kill you.

This.

As much as I'm afraid of dying, invulnerability. Because living forever doesn't sound all that ideal either (not to mention if immortality doesn't include being invulnerable then I could be in loooooots of pain and not even be able to die from it), and living a good, normal-length life without being able to take harm sounds pretty neato. And it doesn't matter if people get jealous of me because they can't harm me \o/ Though I guess it'd be a pain in itself to see everybody else around me, whether I liked them or not, going through pain when I wouldn't even be able to begin to imagine what it felt like.... I'd feel so sorry for them and guilty too. But I still think it would be better than immortality~

and this.

Am I the only who thought about Achilles and Prometheus when I read that question?

Am I the only who thought about Achilles and Prometheus when I read that question?

I think Prometheus would be both immortal and invulnerable. Anyway, didn't think of 'em, but ya, achilles was about 95% invincible :)

1. Superman because he can fly and can do uh...pretty much anything he wants, really.

2. A bear because it's easier to fight on land.

3. Set on fire because I have a higher chance of surviving that.

4. Poor yet famous. I'm an attention whore and I don't really care much about money, so this was a pretty easy choice.

5. No.

6. A jungle because there's a higher chance I'd be able to come into contact with other people and get...unlost.

7. Immortal because there's so many things I want to do but don't really have the time/patience for...how do you die if you're invulnerable?

Invulnerable. Living that long could get lonely as you watch all your friends die. On the other hand I like something that'd give me a boost in something to do in potential combat situations because im paranoid af

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'd go with immortal, because someone's gotta do it curiosity gets the better of me, and having the time to find and see answers unfold might be worth the pain.

have you really not been reading any of these responses

7. Immortal because there's so many things I want to do but don't really have the time/patience for...how do you die if you're invulnerable?

I guess old age. Although that would technically mean you're "vulnerable" to old age...

Neither cause honestly these options can be very bad things to have in long-term perspective. I would hate to live through my loved ones and not be able to join them. As for invulnerable , this means you can still age and die of it. But since there are no gray spots I will cross this portion out lol

Immortal cause who doesn't want to f*** up any evil in the world and have peace?