Did You Ever or Do You Ever Re-class?

Did You Ever or Do You Ever Re-class?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Use to Re-class?

2. 2. Do You Ever Re-Class Now?

Did you ever or do you ever re-class? If so what characters do you re-class?

Here are some ones I've done in the past.

Cain to Myrmidon (Used to do it)

Abel to Myrmidon (Used to do it)

Maria to Pegasus Knight (Did it last time I played and will continue to do it in the future)

Barst to Mercenary (Did it a couple times in the past)

Minerva to Swordmaster (Did it a couple times in the past)

That's about it, that I can think of for the ones I've used more than once.

Edited by SSbardock84

I'm sure i've made every class A unit a dracoknight at some point.

I like reclassing quite a bit, I use it a lot.

Yeah, I used to use a lot when I was younger and was playing the game. But idk I just don't really do it anymore, I kind of like the classes set for most of the characters.

I unconfidently tinkered with it when I first played the game, such as reclassing Cain into a myrm/swordmaster and Jagen into a dracoknight, but I didn't do too much with it, preferring to keep characters in their base classes for the most part. Nowadays it's one of my favorite features and I have a lot of fun experimenting with it on lower difficulties. I make more standard changes(like having as many dracos as I can) on the higher ones. This usage carries over to FE12 as well.

Edited by Ambling Falchion

I usually only do a few swaps. I like turning Lena into a Sage so she can have a better Tome Rank and I turn Barst into a Hero so he can be awesome in general. I dunno, I don't use it that often.

I used to change Abel / Cain etc to Archers... Why? Because there stats growth was the easiest to manipulate... I gave to much about stats, that I never thought about recruiting them back XD

Nowadays I like my high movement units better over stats. So usually Abel / Cain etc switching between Draco Knight / Paladin.

Ogma / Barst go Pirate to walk over water or go Hunter if I see to much flying enemies. Hero after promotion. Ogma might go Horsemen now and then.

Merric goes Bishop, Lena goes Sage.

I made an entire playthrough of it~! :P:

But yes, I think I've reclassed the entire cast ('cept those who are allergic to reclassing). Some were funnier than others.