Karas Does Music

Karasz

(NOTE: I'm pretty infrequent when it comes to updating this thread. I only update when I have something new to show. That is all.)

Like many of the amazingly talented artists on this website, I do my own art! Unlike the rest of them, however, I do not draw, which is unfortunate. But in place of visual art, I compose my own (highly unprofessional) music. I try to compose music that paints a picture in the mind's eye that can lead to the imagination running wild with ideas...or at least influence interesting dreams. I've been doing this for a few years now, and while I am nowhere close in skill to the music composition you'd hear in games or popular songs, I still enjoy making music for fun, which to me is all that counts. Sometimes I post my work in the HHH thread, but now it's here in its own thread for the world to see...hopefully.

You can find the link to my SoundCloud account here. The link is also in my signature.

According to the amount of plays, these are the top 5 songs on my page:

Sunlight Circuit

Witching Static

Funky Automaton

Starlight Sea

Cirque du Nouba

And here's some links to some of the recent work I've done.

Beneath the Mysterious Moonlight

New Day's Canvas

The Ripper or the Reaper

An Anomaly in the Void

I don't care how others perceive the music I make. Like it, hate it, praise it, crap all over it, it's all the same to me. Some of it may be good, and some of it may not be good, but all I care about is getting my name out there as a sound designer. If you like my work, that's great. If you don't like my work, that's fine, too, but at least do me a favor and be specific on what you like and don't like. I'm always looking to improve, after all.

Thanks for listening! I'm also open for sound design inquiries. If you're working on a project that needs some original sounds or needs something cut together, then just shoot me a message and I'll do whatever I can to help.

Edited by Karas-Z