Amusing hacked wireless team.

I can't share any pictures sadly, but I just thought this was amusing and wanted to share it with this site.

I bought a used copy of Shadow Dragon. It had several save points at endgame, which I deleted because I didn't think they'd be important at all. So I've been playing through the game normally, and just now I checked the extras and find whoever owned this copy before me had a hacked wireless team.

He had a Sage Boah with Imhullu, a Starlight that had been used a bit, and a 99 use Warp, Fortify and Physic staff and 32 Mov, a Paladin Tomas holding Falchion with 34 Mov, and Marth with two Fire Emblems and 32 Mov.

So, yeah. Not that I can really do anything with it, but I thought it was pretty funny.

Edited by kantoorfarina

streetpass team.

wrong game

but uh shit that sounds amazing

wish we could actually see it but hey it's still cool

also nice job buying shadow dragon it's a good game I like it a lot hope you enjoy it

Edited by maybe

wrong game

but uh shit that sounds amazing

wish we could actually see it but hey it's still cool

also nice job buying shadow dragon it's a good game I like it a lot hope you enjoy it

damnit I was trying so hard not to accidentally say streetpass team

yeah i'm still amazed I was able to find shadow dragon, i'm really enjoying it so far

damnit I was trying so hard not to accidentally say streetpass team

yeah i'm still amazed I was able to find shadow dragon, i'm really enjoying it so far

I heard that it isn't that hard to find, because of it's (imo undeserved) bad rep in the fandom. I certainly had an easy time finding it, but that was arould 6 months after awakening came out.