Sign in to follow this  
Jyosua

I'm back from hiatus

I wanted an excuse to make an announcement topic XD

Anyways, most of you probably noticed I was gone for a long while, and just lurked around the forums. Well I'm back, and no Suzaku you can't take all the credit. It's for another reason.

Yeah I might start a project to renovate the SF mainsite, but I need to talk to Vincent about it.

A while back we were going to put it all in an SQL database, but I think that's a bad idea because that uses a lot of server power. Instead I want to make it run by reading from comma seperate text files.

Yeah I might start a project to renovate the SF mainsite, but I need to talk to Vincent about it.

wouldn't be a bad idea.

Just don't kill anyone.....

I loves this place...

Good to see an Ad return from the ashes.

I am sorta new here, so I dont know you much either. Nice place you gothere, though, I really like it.

Comma separate text files is even worse, actually - if you have to choose between getting data from the database or from other files, your best bet is the database.

However, what I'd recommend is what I do, which I'll show you the next time I can get on AIM when my internet decides to stop acting up. D:

Comma separate text files is even worse, actually - if you have to choose between getting data from the database or from other files, your best bet is the database.

However, what I'd recommend is what I do, which I'll show you the next time I can get on AIM when my internet decides to stop acting up. D:

hey SaS can you get on the chat room? if you readed my Pm

Hm. Welcome back. You don't know me, but I'll probably annoy the hell out of you by gaining huge amounts of posts through debates.

Welcome back ;)

I find it remarkable how only a few people know the person who actually founded the place D: