I'm back from hiatus

Jyosua

I wanted an excuse to make an announcement topic XD

Anyways, most of you probably noticed I was gone for a long while, and just lurked around the forums. Well I'm back, and no Suzaku you can't take all the credit. It's for another reason.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I might start a project to renovate the SF mainsite, but I need to talk to Vincent about it.

A while back we were going to put it all in an SQL database, but I think that's a bad idea because that uses a lot of server power. Instead I want to make it run by reading from comma seperate text files.

Comma separate text files is even worse, actually - if you have to choose between getting data from the database or from other files, your best bet is the database.

However, what I'd recommend is what I do, which I'll show you the next time I can get on AIM when my internet decides to stop acting up. D:

Comma separate text files is even worse, actually - if you have to choose between getting data from the database or from other files, your best bet is the database.

However, what I'd recommend is what I do, which I'll show you the next time I can get on AIM when my internet decides to stop acting up. D:

hey SaS can you get on the chat room? if you readed my Pm