I'm back from hiatus

Jyosua

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't his fault at all, not even in the slightest; it was his sister's fault, who twisted his writings to fit the mindset of the nazi party.

Edit: Dark Sage, you'll learn when you're older.

But yeah, my favorite philosopher is personally Nietzsche too. I just used Socrates, because he's the easiest example.

Also, I'm not talking about overthrowing, but rather showing someone that they're wrong, if they're wrong.

That wasn't his fault at all, not even in the slightest; it was his sister's fault, who twisted his writings to fit the mindset of the nazi party.

Edit: Dark Sage, you'll learn when you're older.

But yeah, my favorite philosopher is personally Nietzsche too. I just used Socrates, because he's the easiest example.

Also, I'm not talking about overthrowing, but rather showing someone that they're wrong, if they're wrong.

Of course.

And I'm a big fan of existentionalism. And I like all of Nietzshce's ideas of 'Ubermencsh' and stuff. Though I don't really buy the whole "God is Dead" concept. Though I'm not really religious. It sorta goes along with the Ubermensch idea. Nowadays, most of the people around me don't believe in a God. So I do the Ubermensch thing and believe in one. Lol.

And it was his sister who told Hitler: "You're the kind of man my brother had in mind." Which was totally wrong. Nietzsche was not into intolerance of race/religion at all.

We should make a separate topic to deal with Philosophy. XD

Lol. I think there is one somewhere. But I found something I can use to get back on your good side, so I'm exploiting it. Lol.

Dark Sage, you don't even know who Nietzsche is. I don't think you're in any position to judge philosophy if you never even got THAT far. XD

Dark Sage, you don't even know who Nietzsche is. I don't think you're in any position to judge philosophy if you never even got THAT far. XD

No I meant Philosophy is boring in general.

Yuk Yuk Yuk

Anyways, if everyone doesn't mind I think I'll close this thread now, as it's really getting off topic and nobody's saying anything on topic.