I'm back from hiatus

Jyosua

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, is there someone who's above you makarov?

:o

Power order:

Makarov > Jyosua > Vincent > Mods > Users > Guests > Banned Users

lolz...

Yay, I'm 5th in the list. :lol:

He is a very cool guy, I think you will like him.

You think anyone with moderational powers is cool (IE Fox Hanz Arc Vincent NTG Jyoshua)

You think anyone with moderational powers is cool (IE Fox Hanz Arc Vincent NTG Jyoshua)

Well it's probably a bad idea to think they suck.

Or openly admit that you think they suck.

Personally, I love em! I think they're all very sexy and awesome people!

Well it's probably a bad idea to think they suck.

Or openly admit that you think they suck.

Personally, I love em! I think they're all very sexy and awesome people!

Yeah i agree they're all awesome!

But what I meant was suzaku tries all he can to get on their "good sides" (aka SUCK UP)

Yeah i agree they're all awesome!

But what I meant was suzaku tries all he can to get on their "good sides" (aka SUCK UP)

not really I try to make friends with them and I was talkin tio jyosua on AIM before he came back. >_>

This isn't a strict forum. You can openly say you don't like me, and I won't slam the banhammer on you, but you do have to make sure you aren't flaming me when you say it. As long as you give legit reasons for disliking me, I don't mind, though I'll probably talk to you to try to resolve the issue.

This isn't a strict forum. You can openly say you don't like me, and I won't slam the banhammer on you, but you do have to make sure you aren't flaming me when you say it. As long as you give legit reasons for disliking me, I don't mind, though I'll probably talk to you to try to resolve the issue.

I don't think anyone dislikes you ;)

Regardless, this forum is unlike others in that the admins and mods are not meant to be heralded like gods, as much as some of the members might think and do that already.

Regardless, this forum is unlike others in that the admins and mods are not meant to be heralded like gods, as much as some of the members might think and do that already.

Exactly. I treat the mods/vincent here the exact way I treat everyone else.

I do too, but some people can't get there head out of there ass (that was not to you MaSu)

With little to no respect?

I treat them like people. Like I would anyone. Though I do respect their authority. If they say something is wrong, I can't really say "No it's not."

With little to no respect?

I treat them like people. Like I would anyone. Though I do respect their authority. If they say something is wrong, I can't really say "No it's not."

FYI thats flaming/trying to start a fight with me.

Watch it Lyle, that comment could start an argument. I don't mind if people question authority, as long as they have some logical reasoning behind it. But like I said before, you have to be respectful when doing it, and also know exactly what the fuck you're talking about. Some of the wisest people in history spoke out against authority (e.g. Socrates during his trial).

Edit: I see MaSu already caught on to that. From what I can tell, you two don't get along, so please try to keep it civil, without snide remarks at each other.

Damn. I'm on Josyua's 'S' list already. Lol.

Personally, I wasn't such a big fan of Socrates, but I get your point. You shouldn't serve blindly. Though it's not very easy to overthrow someone when you don't have mod/admin powers and they do. Lol.

I'm more of a fan of Nietzsche. Even if he did have a hand in the rise of the Nazi party. (Though it was really his sister's fault.)