Ultimate PVP Unit?

Leif

This is a theory craft post, since I don't actually own the game yet.

I think Midoriko, because of her personal skill alone, has the potential to be one of the deadliest units in the game.

You'd want Kaze x Mozume. You'd also want Midoriko to A+ Ophelia. This build will use the logbook to buy skills. Also assume statue abuse to increase her stat caps.

STR: -1

MAG: +1

SKL: +4

SPD: +5

LCK: 0

DEF: 0

RES: 0

Outside the Avatar, this build will help negate Kaze's bad luck modifier

Class: Mjolnir!Sorcerer

Inventory: Mjolnir (Forged as much as possible), HP Tonic, Rainbow Tonic, Bond and Visitor Emblem

Skills:

Lucky Charm

Vengeance

Miracle

Awakening

Ogre Strike

Vantage

Paired up with Avatar!General for +5 Defense bonus. You would want to use the tonics as quickly as possible.

The goal would be to bring Midoriko down to Half or 1 hp if she survives a fatal attack.

This pretty much guarantees Midoriko to kill anything in her path once she reaches the half health condition. She's no Ophelia in terms of Crit stacking, but Ophelia doesn't get the +20% activation boost to Miracle. The reason why I am trying to buff her defenses with the General pair up and tonics is to try and have her survive an attack from a Brave Weapon Aggressor + Line of Death + Prescient Victory + Extravagance + Raven Strike units. A logbooked, +11 strength, Berserker Kanna with an unforged Brave Axe can reach over 90 attack with these five skills during their turn.

I didn't say she's the best because of the fact that you have to get her HP down, but what do you guys think?

With the introduction to the witch class, Witch's Poison looks incredibly broken. The skill is essentially a more reliable freeze staff.

Edited by Leif

I can't stress this enough: a cohesive team with strategies to utilize is far more important than a team of optimized characters. I can't give my team, or even best unit away, (they're tried and true killers) but I will say Midoriko is my best unit. Completely different than yours, though.

Edited by Xylaugheon Daily

You might also consider changing from Sorcerer to Witch. You'll gain a bit more power and luck + way more speed making you harder to hit once you get under half health. You'll lose some bulk though. So it's really up to preference

This is a theory craft post, since I don't actually own the game yet.

I think Midoriko, because of her personal skill alone, has the potential to be one of the deadliest units in the game.

You'd want Kaze x Mozume. You'd also want Midoriko to A+ Ophelia. This build will use the logbook to buy skills. Also assume statue abuse to increase her stat caps.

STR: -1

MAG: +1

SKL: +4

SPD: +5

LCK: 0

DEF: 0

RES: 0

Outside the Avatar, this build will help negate Kaze's bad luck modifier

Class: Mjolnir!Sorcerer

Inventory: Mjolnir (Forged as much as possible), HP Tonic, Rainbow Tonic, Bond and Visitor Emblem

Skills:

Lucky Charm

Vengeance

Miracle

Awakening

Ogre Strike

Vantage

Paired up with Avatar!General for +5 Defense bonus. You would want to use the tonics as quickly as possible.

The goal would be to bring Midoriko down to Half or 1 hp if she survives a fatal attack.

This pretty much guarantees Midoriko to kill anything in her path once she reaches the half health condition. She's no Ophelia in terms of Crit stacking, but Ophelia doesn't get the +20% activation boost to Miracle. The reason why I am trying to buff her defenses with the General pair up and tonics is to try and have her survive an attack from a Brave Weapon Aggressor + Line of Death + Prescient Victory + Extravagance + Raven Strike units. A logbooked, +11 strength, Berserker Kanna with an unforged Brave Axe can reach over 90 attack with these five skills during their turn.

I didn't say she's the best because of the fact that you have to get her HP down, but what do you guys think?

With the introduction to the witch class, Witch's Poison looks incredibly broken. The skill is essentially a more reliable freeze staff.

This build have some flaws that I can point out as I use Midoriko for long time.

1.If Midoriko HP reach 1, she will get killed by 3 range weapon without vantage activation. (awakening won't help if enemy have unit with flamboyant and/ or raven strike, she will take final hit and die peacefully)

2.Ignore Midoriko, freeze or silence her then deal with other unit first. (freeze will make midoriko and partner can't do anything, silence will guarantee her death as enemy can move other units to reach her)

3.No benefit from forging tome because most player will press handicap button then all weapon will back to +0 condition.

4. lack power after get to play in handicap condition.

5. She may not kill anyone in full HP condition, she will start killing after lost half or more hp. But as I mention, just ignore and kill her last, she won't harm anyone as her MT is very low in handicap condition. (she will be fine in normal match, but stand no chance in limited match as all unit got no benefit from eternal seal)

6.after enemies ignore your midoriko, you have to switch to her partner. then your partner will be killed(as this build, kamui will get killed by wyrmslayer, dragon god,armorslayer)If you have to switch to kamui then she will do nothing until kamui die first.

All I can say, clever players won't get harm from this build if they know what are you up to.

change vengeance to other offensive proc skill and change awakening to flamboyant so she can start killing right away.

Edited by Ginko