Wings of Courage feedback

Dragoncat

I don't want to stress you out (and I fully get the 'I don't have time' thing), but you should really try to post a bit more often.

I'm trying! Believe me when I say the next chapter is in the works.

• 5 months later...

Posting the new chapter after an eon...again. Sorry folks! Sometimes it takes me awhile to come up with things and get the time to write it. 

Anyway. Poor Leo in sexile lol! It's slang and it happens a lot in colleges with dorms I hear...if you're still confused, sex + exile...

Maraj is an actual boss from RD's part 2, had to look up his name and appearance. All I remembered was a mage boss in the cave chapter.

Don't worry, look how long it takes me and Falchion to get a new chapter out. :P

Anyway, this was nice! Yay for Keira noticing how suspicious Maraj is. By the way, Irene is also the name of Jerec's mom. lol Though I only recently decided to use that name for her.

Huh, must be a popular mom name. And yeah, everyone there noticed how sleazy the guy was. But my favorite thing was Cerai and Leo talking about their terrible roommates xD

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Snowy_One said:

Hope her teammates don't mind things suddenly exploding in the middle of the night.

Omg, that sounds like my dragon laguz, Rannoc. He's a pyro lol. But atm he's still in Goldoa xD