Trails in the Sky SC: 10/29

TheEnd

Awesome news!

I was so sure it'd be delayed until the start of the next year or something : P

Time to change my avatar and signature soon.

Back to Kloe, huh?

Alright! Good news.

I find it weird that they advertised a blackjack minigame in the steam video. It just seems...like...not particularly special, not particularly interesting, not particularly noteworthy.

That trailer was terrible imo

I heard SC would release before Cold Steel, so I was wondering when they would decide announce this, lol.

I finally beat FC last month after like almost 3 years, so I'm totally ready for this~

what the fuck is wrong with this price

It's 100 bucks here - I might as well buy GTA V or Witcher 3. How many dollars does it cost outside the hellhole I live on?

Edited by Rapier

It's 100 bucks here - I might as well buy GTA V or Witcher 3. How many dollars does it cost outside the hellhole I live on?

https://steamdb.info/app/251290/

seems they might still change it though

http://steamcommunity.com/app/251290/discussions/0/490124466458936358/#c490124466459003782

hope they fix this soon other similarly priced games usually go around 55~60

don't be a bethesda xseed >~>

br price is actually not even the only one that seems to be a bit off if you go by somehting like Akiba's Trip (same us price, same publisher)

Edited by Tonton

I'm fine with paying 50 bucks for it but there's no way I'm going to pay 80+. I hope they fix it soon, it's a game I've been expecting for a long time.

~30 here, which is about right for this kind of game!

Anyway, just started playing it. . .

[spoiler=Thoughts about the beginning]I think the opening scenes are NieR-level depressing! Like, way to rip my heart out, Falcom. . .

So that's what you were doing last night while you were ignoring me!

It's a REALLY GOOD game when I tunnel vision it, to the point where I don't see notifications for two hours!

It's still 70 bucks in Brazil, lol. Are they keeping that price? I thought they operated with "1 dollar = 2 reais", which I guess means it should cost 60 bucks (30 dollars).

Edited by Rapier

It's still 70 bucks in Brazil, lol. Are they keeping that price? I thought they operated with "1 dollar = 2 reais", which I guess means it should cost 60 bucks (30 dollars).

well it's not really exactly that but fluctuates

the price is so stupid considering not only akiba's trip is cheaper but the psp version is 60

it's really like they're trying to screw up this game's release in every way they can