[FE7]Importing Idoun and Fomortis From FE6 and FE8

marlon0024

Hello guys, again, like i said in my Concepts topic im trying to make a GBA Crossover, so i Want all the Final Bosses in The last Stage :3. But now im kind of lost. Sure, i have the sprites of Idoun and Fomortis, and even if im a total newbie to animation and coding i know i can make them work if i made them...Cause i just made a Working Lust(FMA) in FE!! LOL

But here are some central cuestions.

The sprites of Fomortis have a black background, and the ripper said that it was the same in the OAM Viewer. Yet, if you remember when you fight Fomortis the whole screen is black, and he is Huge. Well, I know perfectly that Fomortis uses backgounds as any other GBA FINAL BOSS and the Necrodracos and Mamkutes in FE6.

Now, what would happen if i just make the animation and leave the black color intact, and by making the animation i mean using the huge sprites, like it was done with FE6 Mamkute(By the way is awesome, im planning on making a transforming FE7 version like the ones circleseverywhere did).

If I leave the black color in transparent...Should i "Call" a black background?Can that be done by coding the animation? Or how do i use background comands for this issue?

If i do not use transparent at all, would that make the black color apear above the char that is figthing Fomortis? if i dont use transparent would that overlap the other sprite?

Or, if i Try to rip the script from FE8 would that help me? What happens if i just FEeditor import the head and arm?

And i think that applies to Idoun as Well, she also uses background, and i dont now if Idoun had black background in the OAM Viewer

What should i Do? Do i make the animation or do i just import it and wait for it to work well?? XD Or try to import anything like the backgrounds it uses? What would be easier? Im most say that i am bad At GBAGE

If i can do it ill just relase it freeuse, by now im starting with the Necrodraco, wich of course when i relase it will be free-to-use