Um... Hi?

Fleyr

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

I don't know why you did this. I never made an introduction topic.

Thanks!

I don't know too. It felt like something was pushing me to do it

Your soul commanded it.

You had no choice

Anyway, I like your greeting, wherever it is, ha

I like the EOU avi

I have no soul, I am just an empty husk.

Yay! I finally found somebody who likes EO!

I don't know where my greeting is either.

My condolences, soulless one

There's an EO thread floating around in general games actually.

You did indeed. But, I don't actively play EO, yet. Blame other things and games for that.

Edited by Soledai

Hi there Fleyr. Don't worry about this, there's nothing weird about it.

Let's see, good username, cute avi, awakening fan, and I like your quote about sumia in your sig.

So welcome! have fun around the forest, and don't be shy.

Hi there Fleyr. Don't worry about this, there's nothing weird about it.

Let's see, good username, cute avi, awakening fan, and I like your quote about sumia in your sig.

So welcome! have fun around the forest, and don't be shy.

Thanks!

But I find the "Don't be shy" part ESPECIALLY hard.

But I find the "Don't be shy" part ESPECIALLY hard.

You'll manage, I'm sure; with time.

For now go explore the forest and get used to things, get to know some people. Get everything you ever wanted to say about FE out there.

You'll manage, I'm sure; with time.

For now go explore the forest and get used to things, get to know some people. Get everything you ever wanted to say about FE out there.

Okay, I'll try!

...Eventually.

good username,

Wait, I'm supposed to have a good username? Ooooooh.

Anyways, we;come to the forest! I too was kind of shy when I first joined and I'm still kind of socially awkward in real life, but don't worry, you'll manage.

Thanks! I'll try searching for it!

What do you play then?

Did the work for you

Heh, I want to just say a lot of things, since listing them all is... something; but lots of rpgs, shoot'em ups, Dynasty/Samurai Warriors, so on.

I'm really tempted to say ask for something in specific and I'll tell you if I've played it or not

EDIT: And for your "probably never heard of it rpgs" Growlanser and Langrisser

Edited by Soledai

Wait, I'm supposed to have a good username? Ooooooh.

Anyways, we;come to the forest! I too was kind of shy when I first joined and I'm still kind of socially awkward in real life, but don't worry, you'll manage.

Thanks!

But I don't think I'll be getting less awkward in real life anytime soon.

P.S - Your username is nice.

Did the work for you

Heh, I want to just say a lot of things, since listing them all is... something; but lots of rpgs, shoot'em ups, Dynasty/Samurai Warriors, so on.

I'm really tempted to say ask for something in specific and I'll tell you if I've played it or not

EDIT: And for your "probably never heard of it rpgs" Growlanser and Langrisser

Thanks!

WOW THAT'S A LOOOONG THREAD, but I'll enjoy reading through it.

Soooooo.... I'll ask if you played Metroid Zero Mission then. (even though I don't think you did because almost no one did)

So I searched for Growlanser and this is the first image I found: http://www.sosgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Growlanser-IV-Over-Reloaded-extras-003.jpg

I don't know how to react, but I'll try to search more, um... Safe stuff.

Do you mean Der Langrisser on the Genesis/SNES? That game is pretty good.

That one was on my mind when I made that post, yep. But it was meant to cover the series

Thanks!

WOW THAT'S A LOOOONG THREAD, but I'll enjoy reading through it.

Soooooo.... I'll ask if you played Metroid Zero Mission then. (even though I don't think you did because almost no one did)

So I searched for Growlanser and this is the first image I found: http://www.sosgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Growlanser-IV-Over-Reloaded-extras-003.jpg

I don't know how to react, but I'll try to search more, um... Safe stuff.

Null sweat.

Yes I have. Mostly vicariously through another, but yes.

Extras, oh my. But in any case, just them up on PSP and PS2 since that's where the english ones are.

Also, note the artist for both Langrisser and Growlanswer was a... "certain" type of artist, so be careful.

Edited by Soledai

Welcome to the Forest!!! ^.^ (I never made an intro topic either, just didn't know how to approach it lol.)

Thanks!

Then I must be some special kind of weird to make one.

I don't know what I'm doing either.

Yes I have. Mostly vicariously through another, but yes.

Extras, oh my. But in any case, just them up on PSP and PS2 since that's where the english ones are.

Also, note the artist for both Langrisser and Growlanswer was a... "certain" type of artist, so be careful.

Thanks!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, YOU PLAYED BOTH THE EO SERIES AND METROID ZM I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK OVER HERE.

I'll try the japanese versions first so I can train my japanese skills a bit (I don't want to depend on translations right, Fire Emblem?)

Don't worry, the artist for EO (Yuji Himukai, if my memory is right) was also THAT type of artist before Atlus hired him.

Don't ask me how I found that out

I still love his style though

Edited by Fleyr

Thanks!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, YOU PLAYED BOTH THE EO SERIES AND METROID ZM I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK OVER HERE.

I'll try the japanese versions first so I can train my japanese skills a bit (I don't want to depend on translations right, Fire Emblem?)

Don't worry, the artist for EO (Yuji Himukai, if my memory is right) was also THAT type of artist before Atlus hired him.

Don't ask me how I found that out

I still love his style though

No heart attacks, we won't be able to communicate if that happens.

Oh? In that case, you'd probably be able to start at the beginning of the Growlanser series, since the first game got ported from PS1 > PSP as well.

I've heard about these "Ys" games before, and I think I saw one of those on Steam.

I'll try them if I get the chance.

Excellent.

I would say try Ys Origin first if you can. favorites bias aside, it's a good game.

Metroid Zero Mission was actually one of my first games ever, and I've played that game so many freaking times. It's the only game I can sort of speedrun, my best time being something around 1 hour 15 minutes.

No heart attacks, we won't be able to communicate if that happens.

Oh? In that case, you'd probably be able to start at the beginning of the Growlanser series, since the first game got ported from PS1 > PSP as well.

Excellent.

I would say try Ys Origin first if you can. favorites bias aside, it's a good game.

I promise nothing about no heart attacks

I'll try Grownlanser sometime soon then. Anything worth noting before I do so?

Metroid Zero Mission was actually one of my first games ever, and I've played that game so many freaking times. It's the only game I can sort of speedrun, my best time being something around 1 hour 15 minutes.

I am so HAPPY for you!

I promise nothing about no heart attacks

I'll try Grownlanser sometime soon then. Anything worth noting before I do so?

Wow, my condolences. I wish you luck with that

I'll try to find my brief description about the gameplay:

"Some real-time elements in combat, and a bit of dating sim which is completely irrelevant, barring Growlanser 4(Endings)"

"Not a lot of real-time, you give your team commands at the start of a battle, then they'll carry it out,; You're able to interrupt their actions to change them, cancel them, and things like that... and no real time menus fortunately, those things are terrible."

And it has ATW/ATB gauges as well for combat, if you're familiar with those, but higher DEX = Lower ATW

Watch a gameplay vid of the Growlanswer you're going to play, so you can get a feel for it first.

Wow, my condolences. I wish you luck with that

I'll try to find my brief description about the gameplay:

And it has ATW/ATB gauges as well for combat, if you're familiar with those, but higher DEX = Lower ATW

Watch a gameplay vid of the Growlanswer you're going to play, so you can get a feel for it first.

Okay, I'll wipe off the dust from my PSP then.

Thanks!