Votecounts!

Splodge (3): Refa, Rapier, Lord Gaius

Lord Gaius (2): Clarinets, Bakura

SB (1): Gaius

Bakura (1): SB

Refa (1): Poly

Poly (1): Splodge

Not voting: Tiny Goddess, Izhuark

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer. Reminder that hammer is not completely necessary for a lynch this phase. Countdown

Poly and Clarinets have been prodded.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote

##Vote: Splodge

Bad gut feeling from that last post. He's trying to justify a lynch later on the sole basis that SB is silenced and is therefore dead weight, not because SB could possibly be scum.

...!

I'm pretty sure SB is claiming miller, you nerds. Man, I really don't get what's going on though. Why would a miller need to be silenced (unless there's a scum role that does that during the day or something, I dunno)?

...?

Mafia sucks!

...!

I think Splodge is trying to say that it's the safest choice I'm terms of most likely being scum.

Splodge (3): Refa, Rapier, Lord Gaius

##Unvote

##Vote: Gaius

will make a better post after I eat and cool down a bit. Basically what I dislike in Splodge is that they're too conscious of themselves and avoid doing things that they want to do in fear of being seen as scum or not getting enough support. Those characteristics are, in my opinion, scummy. Town does what they have to do in order to bring to light people who they think should be lynched, which is not what he is doing.

I do not agree with you there. When I was new (one game ago) I was Town and did my best to do things as right as possible (albeit not as obviously as Splodge) so I think he's acting normal for a first game Town.

Going to keep my vote on Gaius because there's really nothing else.

I do not agree with you there. When I was new (one game ago) I was Town and did my best to do things as right as possible (albeit not as obviously as Splodge) so I think he's acting normal for a first game Town.

One thing is doing things as right as possible, another is refraining from doing what you believe is right for the sake of what the masses think.

I also don't get what is the issue with Gaius. SB seemingly voted him for what appears to be a mistype.

One thing is doing things as right as possible, another is refraining from doing what you believe is right for the sake of what the masses think.

I also don't get what is the issue with Gaius. SB seemingly voted him for what appears to be a mistype.

I still think that that's something an inexperienced Town would do.

I voted for Gaius as my RvS vote and don't see any reason to change it.

I still think that that's something an inexperienced Town would do.

I voted for Gaius as my RvS vote and don't see any reason to change it.

What is your opinion on Gaius' content, then? Do you think he is particularly scummy or are you keeping a vote on him simply because there is no one else who seems viable as a vote target?

I admit I need to think a bit more on Sploodge. I'm really bad when differentiating mistakes from scum play.

I fried my brain while studying so I won't be much of a help right now, sorry. :V

There is other stuff if you look for it. Do you have an actual scumread on me to copy Rapier?

I believe he's voting me for a difference in my opinion on Splodge.

...!

...?

...!

##Unvote

You picked apart one part of my post without taking the rest of it into consideration, missing that I agreed with Refa's points 2 and 3, while adding the main reason that I was feeling Splodge. I get its hard top communicate through quoting and ellipses but its zooming in on my post without seeing the large scale.

Unvote

I'm not feeling like a Gaius lynch right now. I'm not feeling like re-reading right now either, so when I get up in the morning I'm reading through and picking a vote to go with.

Ugh, I don't feel like posting so apologies if I'm not elaborating enough (just let me know).

Splodge's response makes me feel better about him. It's less his defense (I mean, in the end he still hasn't really done much of anything, but that's null to me because most people haven't) and more his tone. He has a definite thought process and his response was pretty composed. Also stuff about how he wants to survive as long as he can seem really genuine and I don't see mafia being so blatant about their goal (although I'd totally give him a "well played" after that if he ever flipped scum).

Also to answer your question about miller, it only shows as mafia upon scans (or guilty, but my role didn't actually tell me what I'd scan as so I just assumed it would be mafia using my keen power of intellect and intuition).

Don't like LG's latest post because it shows where his motivation is (defending himself over pursuing his scumreads). It's fine if your opinion didn't change on Splodge, but like...to compare it to another player, it bothers me over Rapier because Rapier is trying to update his read and actively engage with Splodge (this is why I haven't been getting on Rapier's case even though I don't really agree with him at all this game sorry dude) whereas you're just content with having a case.

##Unvote

##Vote: Lord Gaius

Also I have a bad gut read on Bakura, but I'm not exactly sure why. Would like others' thoughts on him at any rate.

Also SB, question: Is being silenced part of your role? Just answer ...! for yes, ...? for no, and ... if it's something you don't want to talk about (heh).

SB seemingly voted him for what appears to be a mistype.

##Unvote

Wait no fuck, that was supposed to be miller not silenced. I'm dumb.
...!

There is other stuff if you look for it. Do you have an actual scumread on me to copy Rapier?
...!

I don't really get the wagon on gaius what in his posts make him scummy ...? At least i see more reason for splodge to be scummy than for gaius. (even if those reason could be from the fact he is a newcomer).

If we don't count inactive people i don't really have any scumreads other than splodge. Even if trying all to prevent to be lynched is a legitimate strategy in mafia i think that his vote on SB was really bad even for a noob because of what was etablished before and his unvote felt really not genuine and forced but it's true his defense post was good. I'll look forward for his posts but for now he's the scummiest slot imo:

##Vote:Splodge

Also I have a bad gut read on Bakura, but I'm not exactly sure why. Would like others' thoughts on him at any rate.

Fair enough. I did unvote just before you voted, so it's reasonable for you to distrust me. I'm actually kind of happy about it because this time I can kind of tell why someone is suspicious of me.

I couldn't find any content from either Tiny or Poly, so I'm tempted to vote either of them as I didn't find anything.... quite scummy enough to go off. Looks like a Gaius lynch is likely, I'd kind of be fine with that. He doesn't really strike me as very town.

But I'm placing my vote on this ##Vote: Poly

I haven't really had any strong feelings about him, apart from that he's trying to establish himself as a bit of a joker, saying that he hadn't even read his role PM. Although that seems pretty bold as a starting statement, something I doubt scum would do at the very start. I don't think there's anything to be read from him voting for a silent player when he was quiet too. The one thing that has struck me about him though is that he's often said things like "I can't be bothered to do x". I suspect that a town player might say something along the lines of "I haven't had the time to", and the way he says it makes me think he doesn't really want to help, and in his posts, he hasn't really made a big contribution.

As for who I think are the most scummy though, It'd have to be the inactive players. Although some players like Bakura, Tiny Goddess and Izhuark haven't been posting that much, they still are well, posting, and thus contributing even the tiniest bit. Of all the players that have been inactive, Poly has been the most inactive, and so I think he's the most scummy.

Oh I forgot. This might be obvious to everyone else, but I've been trying to work out what SB.'s different repones mean, so far we have "...", which I think means something along the lines of "you're getting somewhere", "...!" which I think means something along the lines of "you got it/yes", "...?", which pretty obviously just denotes confusion, and no response to a quote, which I think means he's using it as a point to back himself up, although he doesn't agree/disagree with it himself. If anyone has any other ideas on the limited examples, because if we can find out what the all mean, it would make communication much easier.

I don't think there's anything to be read from him voting for a silent player when he was quiet too.

I voted Gaius because I didn't think he was usually this quiet, and I voted for.... Poly, I think, because of the sheer amount of inactivity.

And just for the record, I hate it when people call me inactive or quiet. It's a pain in the ass, especially when I'm going out of my way to post more than I usually do.

If you want more from me, just say so.

I appreciate your.... semi-positive read, I guess?

thanks obama, I forgot I was even in this game

SB's playing to some sort of gimmick clearly, I don't think it's trolling. I dunno why Rapier made a big deal about it earlier, but... whatever, he got off that. He's also more active in this game = possible scumtell? idk, mafia sucks. Most of what he's saying aside from the brief thing about SB makes sense though, so he's probably town for now.

I don't really see anything too wrong with LG, although he's wording things in a really weird way that makes him kinda look a bit off. He does seem a bit defensive right now, but I don't think I'd lynch him just yet.

Dunno why Splodge is just zeroing in on inactivity, especially for me considering I'm always inactive and I'm, like, never scum.

(seriously look at my track record I rarely roll scum rip)

On a serious note, I actually don't like Splodge because he doesn't seem willing to commit to or push any scumreads and instead is just wanting an inactive lynched which does nothing for town aside from possibly getting rid of a role that could be helpful. I also agree with Rapier that he seems more focused on self-preservation and slipping into the majority than actually scumhunting, which also may explain why he just wants to lynch an inactive.

Bakura's also guilty of the "lazy inactive lynch" thing, but I'm not seeing anything overtly scummy from them right now, though admittedly I may have just skimmed their posts and missed stuff.

##Unvote

##Vote: Splodge

This seems like the best play for the time being.

P.S. mafia sux vhaltz sux <3