Mafia Sucks Mafia - Game over

Vhaltz

Mancer you haven't done anything overtly scummy or townie, but your slot's interactions with Izuhark are really incriminating. He voted Splodge at first to get some early seperation, and then backtracked on that pretty quickly when Splodge came under heavy fire by a couple of players. Splodge was also one of the only people who didn't vote Izu, along with SB.

The Izhuark wagon started really near to the very end of the day 2 phase (the last two hours of so iirc), and I was asleep at that point. Before that, he had I think one vote, and there wasn't really any reason for anyone to vote for him at that point. It was after Elie brought up the flip-flop that Izhuark began coming under heavy fire, which, again, iirc, happened very close to the phase end. The beginning and end of each phase is a shit time for me, unfortunately.

It might mean very little, but Izhuark actually voted for me right in the middle of the time I was under heavy fire. iirc he was the fourth vote.

No idea why Splodge decided to target Tiny Goddess with the Tracker shot lol.

Despite my post about my skepticism being cleared up on them, I was still somewhat suspicious of the fact that they hadn't really voted. I wondered if there was something going on, and decided to track them. Considering that Poly got an anti-town role, I really didn't track with that many expectations as to what the results would yeild. Being a new player, I don't really know how to use power roles, and how to use the results beyond someone targeting the player who was night offed.

I can't find it, but when I was reading the thread I think I remember someone saying something about the fact that I got a sub right after Izhuark got lynched was suspicious? That was the real world, and before anyone asks, I believe I retain the liberty to withhold that information.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's often scum on the third or fourth vote of a wagon, regardless of the alignment of the target. I realize this is kind of shady, seeing as how I'm currently the third vote on your wagon, but that's different.

Hey I'm Vhaltz I want to sub in for Vhaltz.

Sorry I had exams that I was heavily unprepared for, so I wasn't even aware that phase end was 12 hours ago lol. You guys have 12 more hours to decide a lynch if you feel like it.

MancerNecro (3): Gaius, Bakura, SB (L-1)

Tinygoddess (1): Mancer

@Splodge: People usually do not talk after they've replaced out, but I can understand the confusion given the situation with Elieson and Refa in the previous phase, so you and Mancer are also both free to post as the same slot until phase end.

Tiny, I kind of think you should remember to vote. If you don't actually take the chance to lynch what's basically your cc it seems like stalling, and would probably make you the better choice tomorrow.

##Vote: Mancer

...!

MancerNecro (4): Gaius, Bakura, SB, Tiny Goddess (Lynch!)
Tinygoddess (1): Mancer

Vhaltz Mancersplodge has been lynched. He was...

Have you ever really wanted to stalk someone, Splodge?

Hopefully not!

But now you can anyways! With your AMAZINGTRACKERPOWERS, which is definitely NOT A GERMAN WORD, once in the game you will be able to TRACKSOMEONEATNIGHT and LEARNWHOTHEYVISITED.

In short, you're the mafia 1-shot tracker.

YOUWINWHENYOUREACHPARITYWITHTOWN.

Wow, so in a game with who knows how many millers the one-shot cop actually mattered.

EVERYONE WINS! Except mafia. Mafia sucks.

Though, in a way, you all lose because you played.

TINY GODDESS WINS!

Hey Tiny Goddess, did you know that the spanish mail service sucks?

Well now you know. It sucks ass. You learn something new every day!

You also learn something new at night if you choose to cop someone. Learning more than once will make your brain explode though, so yeah.

You're the town 1-shot cop.

Have fun!

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Congratulations on catching scum on your first game!

SB WINS!

Welcome, SB! You're the Town Miller.

As a miller, your role makes you scan as scum. However, if you die, your PM will still be posted as usual, with your actual alignment.

You win when all threats have been eliminated.

"Wait, what about his PR?"

[spoiler=Two weeks ago][10/26/2015 6:51:43 PM] SB: you're co-hosting vhaltz's game right
[10/26/2015 6:52:00 PM] Mitsuki: yeah
[10/26/2015 6:52:38 PM] Mitsuki: I'm the one who forced him to host the game now in the first place
[10/26/2015 6:52:55 PM] SB: tell him i will join if
i can join under an anon account named "..." (or "...!" if that isn't usable) and post only "..." "...!" or "...?"
[10/26/2015 6:53:22 PM] SB: its pretty much what junko did in one of his games he cant say no
[10/26/2015 6:53:52 PM] Mitsuki: why do you want an anon account for that?
[10/26/2015 6:53:54 PM] Mitsuki: but sure
[10/26/2015 6:54:06 PM] SB: because meta sucks
[10/26/2015 6:54:42 PM] Mitsuki: Vhaltz is all like
[10/26/2015 6:54:43 PM] Mitsuki: "what"
[10/26/2015 6:55:04 PM] SB: posting properly is too much effort
[10/26/2015 6:55:20 PM] SB: so i'll just be a dedicated shitposter clearly
[10/26/2015 6:55:43 PM] SB: (and then probably end up trying anyway even with the self-enforced pr because i get too into mafia games)
[10/26/2015 6:55:59 PM] Mitsuki: well, I guess that's ok as long as you post at least a meaningful "...", "...!" or "...?" per day

Wow SB, so jerk.

THAT GUY WHO IS ALWAYS CHANGING HIS USERNAME WINS!

Good morning Roxas, and welcome to the game with arguably the worst flavour of the year!

You're the Town Moonbase Alpha Astronaut.

During the night, you may reply to your PM posting ##Ass to Cactus: User. This will inexplicably protect them from harm. However, you may only do this once, since you only have one cactus in the Moon.

You win if all threats to your faction can no longer win, as long as at least one member of town remains alive.

Docs are overrated, and he played this game the REAL way.

GAIUS WINS!

VHALTZ PLS STOP BEING SO INDECISIVE

LIKE YOU CAN ACTUALLY WRITE PMS EASILY LIKE I'M DOING AND SAY THAT THEY'RE VANILLA TOWN AND IT'S NOT ACTUALLY THAT HARD

GAIUS, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW? THIS IS SO HARD. YEAH AND YOU WIN WHEN TOWN WINS, I MEAN, WHEN SCUM HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!

END OF PM

"VANILLLAAAAAAA YESSSSSSS" - Gaius, 2015

CLARINETS WIN!

Supershyguy, you have been PM'd

With a PM that says that you're playing in the mafia game, as a role.

That role is Vanilla Town.

Good luck!

You are aligned with town, and win when all threats have been removed as long as at least one person on your faction is still alive.

You were rather inactive, but winning is the best!

Thanks for playing, guys! I hope you had fun!

ngl it would have been real easy to just claim miller in response to the cop report instead of eventually backtracking to faking a tracker report on someone who you probably should have voted immediately if you actually had that report

i digress though