Mafia Sucks Mafia - Game over

Vhaltz

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked, he's saying the letter S.

I'm pretty sure he's actually saying the character "." appended by another "." but not to be outdone by the final character ".".

Hmm.

E E E...

or he's saying E I or I E...

Now we just need to figure out what this new information could possibly mean.

Alright, some interesting information, according to Google Translate E I means British (in Japanese) and I E means House (also in Japanese). Whether we can trust this information is yet to be discovered, though, since Google Translate.

and E means Picture (Once again in Japanese)... Curiouser and Curiouser. Finally, I means Place (in Japanese).

Can you guys come up with any other languages to translate this into? I don't know any other languages with these letters used for words.

... = S

There's an S in SB.

SB stands for Serious Bananas.

Serious Bananas comes out as Platanos Graves in Spanish.

Graves imply death.

The mafia want us to die.

Coincedence? I THINK NOT.

All jokes aside, Clarinets, are you serious about this code stuff or nah?

No. I'm just kind of waiting for something to happen.

I probably should've made it more clear that that was a joke now that I think about it.

And does SB really stand for Serious Bananas? XD

Unvote

##Vote: SB

That joke got boring quickly. If you intend to reply every comment with reticences and not help get over RVS then I'm more than comfortable to vote you. A town player should be helping with content, your refusal to do so means you're ok with not helping town advance with the phase, which is counterproductive.

You do...have a sense of irony, right? Because what you just did...

Okay, so I don't actually get why what SB did is a refusal to participate in RVS. Explain.

Okay, so I don't actually get why what SB did is a refusal to participate in RVS. Explain.

Unless you can understand reticenceism, it should be obvious. There is no inteligible content on his posts.

That joke got boring quickly. If you intend to reply every comment with reticences and not help get over RVS then I'm more than comfortable to vote you. A town player should be helping with content, your refusal to do so means you're ok with not helping town advance with the phase, which is counterproductive.

##Unvote

##Vote: SB

Instead of randomly guessing, it actually is a lot better to vote for people with an unwillingness to participate.

While i agree Sb should find someway to communicate it's 99% sure that it's a role restriction

I thought a role restriction that stops people from speaking was stupid, so I outruled it... But maybe this is the case, since mafia shenanigans are a thing. I don't think SB would insist so much with the reticences after being pressured.

Unvote

What to do.

I thought a role restriction that stops people from speaking was stupid, so I outruled it... But maybe this is the case, since mafia shenanigans are a thing. I don't think SB would insist so much with the reticences after being pressured.

Or maybe not.

Unvote

While i agree Sb should find someway to communicate it's 99% sure that it's a role restriction

Although in the rules it did say no "bastard elements". Not being able to communicate seems pretty bastard to me, so I'm gonna keep my vote on him.

Although in the rules it did say no "bastard elements". Not being able to communicate seems pretty bastard to me, so I'm gonna keep my vote on him.

Not sure if there

well it's mostly because it's mafia sucks mafia and since it's SB spiritual mafia game he can only got the most crappy role to disgust him even more of mafia while he can't even say his catchphrase...

Just to be sure i will attempt to summon him for the last time:

SB DOES MAFIA SUCK ?