Mafia Sucks Mafia - Game over

Vhaltz

I'm assuming it's two scum but yeah, with two hours left you should probably vote...specifically the wagon that isn't yours.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really confident in Tiny being scum... (I never am confident in my votes >.>) but I'm confident in me being town, and the life of a known town vs the life of a possible town....

I'd prefer keeping myself alive, if that's alright.

With two hours left a lot can still happen, but in case anything comes up I should probably throw down a placeholder. ##Vote: Tiny Goddess

I'm sorry, Tiny. No hard feelings, right? >.>

Whoops wasn't very avaible lately, didn't saw the deadline was so soon (is it possible to ask for an extension maybe ? :s)

Elie : What does flip flop mean ? if you mean waffling well i already explained that i lack confidence but i think it will be better when i will finally get the hang of scumhunting and argumentation.

will quickly read the last post and post as soon as possible.

I'm not really confident in Tiny being scum... (I never am confident in my votes >.>) but I'm confident in me being town, and the life of a known town vs the life of a possible town....

I'd prefer keeping myself alive, if that's alright.

With two hours left a lot can still happen, but in case anything comes up I should probably throw down a placeholder. ##Vote: Tiny Goddess

I'm sorry, Tiny. No hard feelings, right? >.>

Nah, No hard feelings. It's all good. Tis only a game ^-^

Most likely to be scum w/Izhuark: Splodge > Lord Gaius = Tiny Goddess

Also three wagons are equal at the moment, and since a double lynch would be pretty good, assuming bad things involves either a no lynch (most likely scenario) or a random lynch. So yeah, it'd be cool if we could have some more votes in there.

Tiny, you're not voting anyone. Why is that?

If flip flop mean change of heart the answer in that case it's stupid why would i not change my reads in a mafia game (especially on an near inactive Day 1 player who became suddenly active day 2) ? It alway happen scum can change their comportement too and go from active lurker to midly active to take away suspicion on him in all cases i think it's idiot to base your scumread on a update of reads. So my question would be what in this particular changement do you find scummy ?

Like i stated before i'm not confident but bakura is the only person that seemed a scummy for me. Even if i agreed with gaius point on clarinets his day 2 comportement did not bug (even if he still need to be more active me while bakura jugled between explanation on his non-existen play, waffling and sheeping wich in my opinion is still if not scummy at least anti-town play and i think it's presomptuous to think that kind of play could only be indactive of n00b town.

Izhuark, Several questions. Let's start with this;

Why the flipflop on Bakura from here to here? [btw this is my way of saying that it's super scummy, among other things you've done]

Elie : What does flip flop mean ? if you mean waffling well i already explained that i lack confidence but i think it will be better when i will finally get the hang of scumhunting and argumentation.

Lacking confidence is one thing. You exhibited a townread, then suddenly a scumread. You gave reasoning for both. That's the flip flop and having a lack of confidence doesn't change the fact that you've been dedicatedly townreading Bakura for a while now, and just for no reason suddenly have him as your top scumread?

i don't know if it's because of my bad english but between "inactive player that seemed genuine" and "He is a very active player that bring good point and make town advance" there is a whole word of reads.

aka

This guy's not producing much content but they read as genuine and townie on intent. Not scumreading.

becomes

This guy's not producing much content and they made a bad vote but I won't explain why. They are probably scum so I'm voting for Bakura

That's basically what you've said. In order:

Bakura/NGH/Roxas : didn't posted much content but his reactions felt genuine

i think it would be in the best interest of everyone if bakura and clarinets make consistent posts.

For me it's your last post that bother me... Do you even get why nobody seem to notice ? It's because in most of your post their are nothing to pinpoint or even discuss most of it is just voting with a poor explanation or a lackluster defence post. What is even the point to say you were suspicious about rapier ?
And your comment on SB post is just bad imo he's doing is best to communicate his scumreads with his role , i would even say that they are much more thing to dig in SB posts than yours.

So who are you top scumreads and why ? Like i said earlier i'm waiting content from you and clarinet : clarinet at least is showing some willingness.

You basically townread him and then you go to scolding him but it feels like you're trying your best to not vote for him which is really weird.

by bad vote you mean the vote on poly ? Because i don't ever remember commentating on it in my reads since it could mean all and nothing at the same time. And yeah the post where i scold him is still topical since (at least for me) he didn't change at all his comportement if we except the post were he complain that i don't let him play how he want. If he changed at least a bit his playstyle i would have changed my vote but he didn't at all.

Doot doot.

Bakura (2): Splodge, Izhuark

Izhuark (2): Clarinets, Refelie

Tiny Goddess (2) : SB, Bakura

Clarinets (1): Gaius

Countdown

With 8 alive it takes 5 to hammer. Majority lynch is still allowed this phase, vote ties at deadline will result in bad stuff happening.

1 hour left.

Edited by Vhaltz

No hope for a last minute Clarinets wagon is there :/

Would not consolidate on Tiny Goddess, willing to go for Bakura or Izuhark. Need more time to decide, looks like I'm the deciding vote.

##Unvote

##Vote: Izuhark

Izu's guilty of the exact same thing I'm casing Clarinets for (the flip flop that Elie pointed out.), and I think has been scummier over all than Bakura. Wish I had been paying more attention to his slot over the course of the game. Another thing is that Izu called Bakura's comportment anti town despite saying that his reactions felt genuine earlier, which is a flip of not only a read but something he explicitly stated.

YOLO

Unvote

##Vote: Izhuark

tbh my top preferred lynch would probably be Splodge, but eh.

And I'm kind of sorry about this since I think I've kind of been on Izhuark's ass since FE9 mafia. Sorry!

This flip flop argument make no sense... seriously since when mafia is about keeping the same reads all the game ? Your are casing me on a D1 reads of an inactive player ! that's not a change of heart it's just call playing the game >_<