Any other special class outfits?

Duke of Dozel

We know that generally lots of characters have a special variation of the class they start out in. For instance, Harold has a unique fighter and brave hero outfit, as well as Luna and her bow knight. But there's some hidden ones such as Trueblade Takumi, a class he doesn't have access to unless he marries or A+'s into it. Has anyone found anything like this for others?

Odin has a custom Trueblade. I am not sure about Samurai, but I know Trueblade for definite. I would not be surprised if Foleo had some form of custom Dark Knight like Shinonome does with Treublade.

hat's all I can think of now.

It would be awesome if IS bothered to give unique outfits to non-standard classes for units, like Ninja Asyura! Really shows them going the extra mile when designing the game.

If only everybody maintained their original palette when reclassing to anything else. I don't see why it would be hard for Luna to keep her red color scheme when changing to a Hero...

I believe a similar topic was brought up a while back here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56781
However, it discusses unique palettes as well as unique models, and mentions small changes as well, such as Shara's Exorcist costume retaining her Awakening-esque underclothes.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNj_HhcUwAEujRr.jpg

Here's another. I also saw a red trueblade Harold...

EDIT: Found it http://i0.wp.com/fe-soku.com/wp-content/uploads/剣聖%E3%80%80ハロルドの鎧.jpg

Edited by Duke of Dozel

Isn't that because he is an enemy unit though? Or does it work differently than how it worked in Awakening?

Isn't that because he is an enemy unit though? Or does it work differently than how it worked in Awakening?

No, you got it right. Before you fight them, other players' characters have the neutral green color as well.

It's also pretty unique to see Izana as a Mountain Priest. :)

He's pretty fitting upon this than anything else.

It's also pretty unique to see Izana as a Mountain Priest. :)

He's pretty fitting upon this than anything else.

I hope that somebody posts this. It would be awesome to see Izana as a Basara as well since that's the final class I'm using for him.