Lowest Percentage Hits

SSbardock84

What are the lowest percentages you have ever seen that have actually hit and what his the highest percentage you've seen that has missed. For the longest time the lowest I've ever seen was a 14% chance of an axe fighter hitting Haar in Radiant Dawn. But last year in Radiant Dawn an archer killed Ike with an 8% chance. Highest percentage I've seen missing is 99%, which I've seen a couple times.

I've screenshotted some from a GBA emulator, although these probably aren't the lowest I've ever experienced. Shown are from FE6 and FE7.

Edit: Alright, so they're a bit small. Never used this attachment system on SF before, sorry.

Rutger gets killed by an 18% hit rate

post-17037-0-60309100-1445986771.jpg

Allen (Alan) misses a 94% hit rate

post-17037-0-38610900-1445986812.jpg

Generic Bern Berserker commits suicide with a 19% hit rate on a Devil Axe

post-17037-0-07326100-1445986824.jpg

Lyn gets hit by a 14% hit rate

post-17037-0-47712600-1445986838.jpg

Edited by Tragonight

I don't recall getting hit by anything worse than 20 true hit like, ever

I got hit by a 20 in thracia and to the best of my memory, got hit by a 33 in FE6

you might think I have good luck, but that 33 was C10's Berserker who then crit Rutger.

I remember in one playthrough of FE6 on Chapter 10, Lance would keep getting OHKOed by the Halberd fighter even though the fighter only had 20 displayed hit, and no matter how many RNs I would burn, the fighter would still connect the hit every time. I literally had to burn thousands of RNs to get Lance to dodge a 20 displayed hit attack.

There are also the multiple times in the last FE8 Draft where I had to get fighters to connect 20-30 displayed hit attacks on Joshua so that Artur could use the Mend Staff to build up his staff rank, but those don't count since I had to rig them to hit.

I've had 99% misses and 1% hits in Kaga-era FE. It is needless to say, annoying.

This probably doesn't count, but I was messing around hacking FE1, made Marth a manakete, and by the time I reached Ch. 20, "Markute" dodged a ~99 and hit the ~40% counter against Camus. He'd have died otherwise. (I had just done some reclassing, for reference.) If only such luck hit in a legit run!

Edited by Darrman

I recall being hit by what I think was a 4% in FE6. Chad on a forest got hit by a pirate's hand axe in Ch4. Highest hit chance missed is... somewhere in the mid to high 90s?

In FE4/5 I've seen 1s hit and 99s miss. Never forget the first bandit in FE4 prologue who will always hit you unless it's Sigurd on a forest (whom he has 0 Hit against).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this counts since it occurred while burning RNs, but in the FE6 Reverse Recruitment Draft I did a week or so ago, while trying to find an RN string that would allow Clarine to proc magic, I managed to find an RN string where she missed two 97 displayed hits in a row on the enemy she would have killed for her level-up.

• 2 weeks later...

A 2% is the lowest I've seen hit, actually caused a casualty, I broke my couch that day. (FE8)

And I've seen my fair share of 99% misses. (across many)

Also I had ye olde FE6 100% hit chance missing happen to me twice.

Edited by saifors

Lowest: In FE13, Lon'qu critted an enemy twice, one after the other both at 2%. It was glorious.

Highest: I believe in FE6, Roy missed at like 96%.

Edited by DragonLord

The lowest I can remember both happened less than a week ago in Binding Blade. Somebody got hit by a 6% from a fighter, while later on Lance (I think) missed a 95%.

Strangely enough my last two runs of FE (Shadow Dragon and Binding Blade) had a lot of improbable hits and misses from both sides.