The levels you despise

Mackc2

Haven't seen if it's been said yet but the map where you get Severa is just...ugh. It's either Severa ends up dying (Why do you keep running into the enemies????) or my Avatar or Chrom die and I have to restart the whole mission. It's probably because I'm underleveled but damn. I'm waiting for my brother to get the game back from his friend so I can actually finish that mission.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen if it's been said yet but the map where you get Severa is just...ugh. It's either Severa ends up dying (Why do you keep running into the enemies????) or my Avatar or Chrom die and I have to restart the whole mission. It's probably because I'm underleveled but damn. I'm waiting for my brother to get the game back from his friend so I can actually finish that mission.

I feel your pain D: that is one of the worst missions to be under leveled for.

I do not despise it per se but chapter 5 on L+ is always annoying to deal with. Wyverns with Hawkeye/Luna+ are really threatening, same goes for Counter!Wyverns.

I have yet to find a reliable way to beat this chapter without resorting to Interceptors turtle strategy (Last time I played offensively and somehow got away with it but I got lucky with the skill distribution and the Barracks boosted my Avatars stats a bit too).

Chapter 2 was, for some reason, never much of a problem for me. It's a difficult map for sure but not hard enough to really make it memorable, at least in my case.

• 3 weeks later...

For me, since I usually just beat the main story as quickly as possible, any chapter that I can't do with just Chrom, MyUnit, and Frederick is annoying. Particularly Chapter 6 and the one where you have to defend Tiki.
---
On a side note, it's always really fun to save Aversa's recruitment chapter until you're Apotheosis ready and then challenge it with all your capped units with their optimal skillsets.

In my first run I had a lot of trouble with the map in chapter 2, so that kind of stuck. The chapter with the Mire tomes was a tad annoying too. (On the other hand, Yarne's paralogue was quite the fun map for me, don't really know why. Maybe because of the little conversation that goes on with Chrom as you tell him you want to fight both armies)

I realise now that I don't enjoy chapter 16, and of course who can forget chapter 23 -.- Yeah I'd have to go with Mire being used against me on any day...I hate it :/

Edited by TheSilentChloey

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Tikis paralogue. Flying units just coming and coming and coing. Bit I figure that you just need to do a formation and thats it. I also hate cynthias. I literally killef her like 5 times because she rushed against MU, Vaike or Google