OMG LOL FE4

Peter The Cool

So in CH:4, I wanted to make Sylvia x Claud , because Valkyrie baby. In the begging Sylvia had no lover.... then after i put Claud and Sylvia next to each other for a few turns.....Alec become Sylvia lover... LOL not even sheeting you. I did not even use Alec at all!!!!

I had to reset and kill off Alec just to be safe. I am not even mad, just what the hell.

By chance did you have the two talk in chapter 2? That gives love points, which may have "helped" get your wrong couple. Hopefully Claude and Sylvia are paired for you so you don't have to do anything else; I can't remember do you kill the father or mother or not in case of mispairing.

Now that i think of it...I did have them talk to each other in ch 2 (i wanted to get some item, but did not :( ), but why would they fall in love in ch4? Oh well dose not matter now, I just had to reset chapter 4 before Sylvia and Alec become lover but to be safe I killed Alec in chapter 4 so they don't magically fall in love again.

Now that i think of it...I did have them talk to each other in ch 2 (i wanted to get some item, but did not :( ), but why would they fall in love in ch4? Oh well dose not matter now, I just had to reset chapter 4 before Sylvia and Alec become lover but to be safe I killed Alec in chapter 4 so they don't magically fall in love again.

Most of the conversations between potential lovers give love points only (although some give awesome items like the hero sword.). You can always just save befeore the convo and load if it does not give you an item.

This happens because male and female units build up lover points even when they aren't standing next to each other. The rate is much slower, so if you plan out your pairings early enough adjacency will almost always win over against the innate love growth. If you don't wait as long to start pairing next time, these issues will be avoided.

• 4 weeks later...