(Solved)is it possible to hack The Last Promise Post-Game?

SadeSkirata

Basically, I have been trying to use the cheatfinder on VBA to isolate where the item slot is so I can bring the sidequest Silvans and Arectaris into the postgame (and give arectaris unlimited uses) however, I have been unable to do so. I am now wondering if this is even possible, and if it is, perhaps advice on what to try. Also, I have wanted to try to change Cia to galagars class. I recall things like codebreaker require certain codes to function, would this be the case as well? An reply, be it helpful or informing me im wasting my time, are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by SadeSkirata

Yes. Silvans and Arectaris are easy to hack in - they are in the same slots as Durandal and Armads from the main game. Check the gamefaqs guide for the codes.

As for changing classes, I've had no luck. Any class editing code I've tried has resulted in horrible glitch classes. They must be elsewhere in the game's memory than the main game. If you/anyone else has any ideas, please chime in.