Nintendo Direct Confirmed...Possible Fates Release Date?

stahl_gaius_fan

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/28/nintendo-direct-returning-in-2015

Nintendo Direct is going to be continued and it has been confirmed there will be one before the end of this year!

A lot of people are speculating that news won't go farther than games coming early 2016, so do you think we will see anything worthwhile on Fates? Hopefully a NA release date?

Edited by kisooni

I'm simply happy Nintendo Directs are back right now. The lack of direct news from them is so sad.

I wouldn't be surprised if a release date for Fates and new english content for it gets shown, it would make sense, alongside new info on the next close releases.

Saw this topic, and thought there was a Direct announcement I missed. Way to get my hopes up.

Either way, I'm hoping the Direct coming this year will have a final release date for the game. I'm also hoping that the Direct comes to us sooner rather than later. The wait is killing me.

Zelda U info please. We Zelda fans are starved. Smash stuff would be nice too.

I hope it comes out soon, because Nintendo hasn't really put out any big info on anything yet, and most of what we've got is from various leaks and investigators.

Given that usually Directs are announced very very close to their actual airdate it could be any day in November now, and even if not December's still really close by. The anticipation is killing me. Looking forward to seeing anything on FE and if not on Zelda and Smash Ballot. Here's hoping for a release date.

I know it's very unlikely, but I'm hoping that they will surprise us with an earlier than expected NA release date for fates. I'm expecting a February/March release date, but it would be so awesome if it somehow got a December release for the holidays!

I know it's very unlikely, but I'm hoping that they will surprise us with an earlier than expected NA release date for fates. I'm expecting a February/March release date, but it would be so awesome if it somehow got a December release for the holidays!

No, I predict a February release. Fates was already in the process of translation in June 2015.That gives them approximately 7-8 more months of translation. I don't doubt that they translated about 20% of the game before E3 2015. December seems too early.

Edited by Leif

No, I predict a February release. Fates was already in the process of translation in June 2015.That gives them approximately 7-8 more months of translation. I don't doubt that they translated about 20% of the game before E3 2015. December seems too early.

February/March is probably the earliest date and possibly January if we are lucky. Keep in note that there is some voice acting in this game (including skinship lines), and voice acting takes a lot of time and money in addition to translations. Also, voice actors cannot deny nor confirm the voice acting in any projects due to NDA (an agreement where the voice actor stay silent about a project until given a thumbs up to announce it).

Also, considering the Fire Emblem series is somewhat more niche when compared to Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and even the Persona games, I have doubts Nintendo Direct will mention about Fates, but I would like to hear news about the release date and I'll be satisfied about it. Also not expecting any voice actor announcements since the voice acting of Awakening was "announced" on the day of the release.

I hope they show a new NA trailer and finally the release day! AndTakumi4Smash!Okno

Also maybe what about some news for Genei Ibun Roku FE international release date? Maybe?

Edited by SniperGYS

• 2 weeks later...

Either some news about FE:Fates with an estimate of a release date or time window of it, the game has been out for a while at THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN KNOWN AS HOSHIDO NIPPON since June and besides of some "translations" we have kinda been left in the dark besides some trailers. Either that or Smash info. Smash info about the new characters would be GREAT.

Please let there be some info about FE: Fates. I want to have a big happy red-haired dragon family.

Nintendo Direct is as soon as tomorrow.

My Sword hands are Twitching

According to this link:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/11/the_next_nintendo_direct_is_on_12th_november

Many holiday/2016 games have been lacking much-needed updates and actual release dates since last April. Fates included of course. I can't wait to see if this everlasting question will finally be answered.

Placing bets on a March release. That'd make a nice birthday present for me, but earlier will grant me eternal happiness all the same.

Edited by ItzMeeMario

March release would be awesome, because that would be before my examinations.

Oh please, oh please, oh please have a Fates release date. Even if it's to tell us that it's in June. It's better than waiting without a clue in the world. ; A;