Make a Fun Chapter 3: It's over!

ghast

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with playing NES/SNES entries. Ghast has last word obviously, but it'd be a nice addition to the contest, I think. Gotta spread the variety.

Okay cool. I have started doing some research/trawling through the data in the older games and am not sure what I can do with it yet so my first entry may just be standard FE7 if time does not permit more.

Ghast said we're going to set the deadline on February 1st, so don't get too antsy lol.

I'm sure you can give anything to him right now if you want, but you've got plenty of time to fine tune things, no rush no rush.

Ghast said we're going to set the deadline on February 1st, so don't get too antsy lol.

I'm sure you can give anything to him right now if you want, but you've got plenty of time to fine tune things, no rush no rush.

Okay it does need fine tuning and if iirc the text bubbles are completely broken but it wouldnt take me longer than one weekend to finish it up with how much work I have done already.

should new chapters for pre-existing hacks be allowed in the competition? That may bolster progress for some new hacks out there.

My opinion: only if the chapter can stand on its own and the project creators are okay with releasing the chapter publicly. A lack of people being able to get their hands on the entries rubs me the wrong way.

@Sham I did play them both and even got the video of Ciraxis's entry recorded, but I lost everything MAFC-related in the Laptop Theft of 2013, unfortunately. I dismissed the original MAFC as another one of my badly thought-out community ventures afterward and let it fade away.

As for base games (roms fexna etc), I think anything is fine as long as it's an FE chapter.

seems like a cool idea to get some neat little content out there

I've got this old old FE8 project with some rudimentary stuff added to it back when I was trying out GBAFE stuff... just a concept sort of thing and fiddling with the system a little, which I think I should revisit for this

ugh but that means I have to do research on how to event... FE4 is my jam and it's hard to break away from it

Edited by Lamia

gonna need to be about 50% larger to get there

Well, if I calculated right, by area it would need to be about 185% larger....

Eh, you know what I mean! It's still huge! ^^;

• 3 weeks later...