Make a Fun Chapter 3: It's over!

ghast

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WANT TO DO THIS but it will seriously delay my project so much. Eh. I dunno maybe I can show my potential.... Which is not really spriting and mugs. I am not very good in that field so I probably won't mess with that. But I am very very very interested in participating. I haven't made an awesome, crazy, unique chapter yet (not at that stage in my hack yet cause I'm still in the early chapters) and this gives me a perfect excuse to do so. I might actually start when I get home from work. Awesome idea

Considering the OP says you can go all the way from a full custom chapter to just a rebalancing of an existing one, as long as you Make a Fun Chapter, you should be good to go!

Alright, thanks!

Let's do this. *determined face*

I was going to start looking into my first attempt at a ragefest hack but then i saw this. i like the idea of a single chapter hacking contest that isnt only focused on obscene difficulty, so If this goes through ill be looking forward to submitting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...