Make a Fun Chapter 3: It's over!

ghast

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Right!

So in case you guys were not aware, MAFC 2 is going to be tied into FEE3 2016 this year. That means that Submissions are due mid September!

Get busy, folks.

• 2 months later...

Just thought I'd post this here as a separate reminder since I'm guessing some people forgot.

since Mrnight was wondering when MAFC 2 submissions would be due.

Its mid September.

I'm too busy with my own project to make something really awesome cause I have cool ideas but need to put that energy into a longer project I should actually finish

Feel the exact same :/

I would love to invest my time into this because I have an idea brewing but I feel like I'd rather focus on my project. So torn :(

Maybe I'll try MAFC, but I've never really done map design anyone willing to give me a crash course on making a submission? I'm already familiar with nightmare for instance, but I've never done much more than that.

Maybe I'll try MAFC, but I've never really done map design anyone willing to give me a crash course on making a submission? I'm already familiar with nightmare for instance, but I've never done much more than that.

I've been making maps by myself for a few months now, None of them i feel are ever good, but i can help too, right now im learning eventing and with eventiel im confident with making events now, and everything else like FEditor and the enormous amount of programs to use, but if you want to work together on something ive got ideas in mind. Maybe we can get some more people in, people that have experience with making hacks or the programs.

I've been making maps by myself for a few months now, None of them i feel are ever good, but i can help too, right now im learning eventing and with eventiel im confident with making events now, and everything else like FEditor and the enormous amount of programs to use, but if you want to work together on something ive got ideas in mind. Maybe we can get some more people in, people that have experience with making hacks or the programs.

Kinda the same here. I have good ideas, but the maps I make suck....a lot. With everything else though, I know how to do.

Pretty much we all need someone that's good at making maps and we're good lol.

Kinda the same here. I have good ideas, but the maps I make suck....a lot. With everything else though, I know how to do.

Pretty much we all need someone that's good at making maps and we're good lol.

Im not 100% bad at maps its just it takes a while for me to get the plains to look right, since yesterday i have my map, most of my events, and the story worked out. Now im just putting it together and fleshing it out. I will try to get screen shots up hopefully next week.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so because my friend helped me set up a Twitch account and I can stream, I was considering making MAFC a live streamed event, where every day there's a new submission played or something.

It's at the discretion of the submitter as to how they want their submission presented though. So if you want your submission to be streamed on Twitch, or traditionally, let me know when you submit it!

Edited by ghast

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! Now that both MAFC submissions this year have been shown, its time to cast your vote!

Aside from that, what were your takes on these submissions?

Voting ends October 25th

Edited by ghast

• 2 weeks later...

looks like voting lasted a few more days than once thought! :P

The Teq demo won in votes for both categories.

Congrats to Tequila, your submission was brilliant!

GJ to Darrman as well, your submission was also very funny.

Now then... Let's discuss MAFC 3.

What do you guys think of February?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, ghast said:

HEY FOOOLKS!

So, I've received a few requests to extend the due date on MAFC. NO PROBLEM! I'll push the deadline to February 14th!

Hope that works for you all!

Would there be a way to get the portrait of you that's been in multiple submissions so far?

• ghast pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...