I really hope somebody translates these soon. I doubt any of them will have mirages, but on the off chance that they do, I would definitely see that guy with the scar over his eye and the red satchel having Ogma or the guy with the purple hair and red/orange scarf could have Xane. He just really gives off a manakete vibe to me probably because of the firey scarf and the circles on his outfit somewhat looks like dragon scales.

and as for the one on the top left. Something tells me we may just have Tiki's #1 fan.

Edited by Jagen

I felt the need to make an account just for this topic alone to announce my anger that they used Erks deign.

....png

As an Elibe fan i just feel insulted at all the constant Akaneia and Marth. Hurts me to say that i will not be buying the game if no FE6/7 representative.

They already did this with Lyn. Cant say im surprised TBH.

Edited by jarjarworld@yahoo.com

I really hope somebody translates these soon. I doubt any of them will have mirages, but on the off chance that they do, I would definitely see that guy with the scar over his eye and the red satchel having Ogma or the guy with the purple hair and red/orange scarf could have Xane. He just really gives off a manakete vibe to me probably because of the firey scarf and the circles on his outfit somewhat looks like dragon scales.

and as for the one on the top left. Something tells me we may just have Tiki's #1 fan.

She is indeed. The name she's known by others is "Tiki is my waifu". Her outfit also appears to say I love Tiki

The guy in the yellow outfit and red bowtie looks like he's the guy who gets possessed by a mirage shown in earlier trailers. Though without the grey skin and his head plus hands being the only visible parts when possessed.

This is secondhand info so it's accuracy shouldn't be completely reliable, but the main story itself focuses on the mirages, the Idolosphere and that likely ruined world seen in some shots. Itsuki helping the others reach their goals is part of optional sidequests that also unlock new skills and abilities. Eleanora's Stage Rank Up appears to be connected to that.

Edited by JupiterKnight

I felt the need to make an account just for this topic alone to announce my anger that they used Erks deign.

....png

As an Elibe fan i just feel insulted at all the constant Akaneia and Marth. Hurts me to say that i will not be buying the game if no FE6/7 representative.

They already did this with Lyn. Cant say im surprised TBH.

The guy looks more like Hugh from FE6, IMO.

Looks like I made a wrong call this time around with the shota being a playable character (just that I found him to be a oddity in the new trailer seeing as no other never seen before character was in the others).

The guy looks more like Hugh from FE6, IMO.

Yeah and for one his hair is longer too.

It looks like Tiki is playable assuming her icon in "User" isn't just for show. I'm curious as to what the staff icon next to Tiki could mean, I would have to guess it means we're getting another magic user and we know that Yoshiro Tsurugi is going to be playable too so that would make 10. We may actually get another 2 more party members because then that would fill the user screen and if that's the case this game would just about have the same amount of player characters like Persona 3 (that is of course if we include the female protagonist).

Edit: Oops missed Itsuki as he wasn't shown in the user screen so make that 13 the very same number as Awakening's entrance into the series... (I really just want a balanced roster with equal males and females because there is too many of the latter so far).

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

The little boy's probably a major character in Toma's sidequests

Also yeah, the fact these guys are introduced with CG models instead of artwork makes me think Tiki (as well as Maiko and Barry) are definitely playable characters

Edited by Mysterique Sign

No, because none of these concepts are exclusive to Persona.

Hell, most Persona games aren't even like this.

It still gives of more of a Persona vibe than SMT. The gameplay system here is nearly identical to Persona's instead of SMT visual wise. Even the whole Persona/Performa concept is more or less the same.

Not really. Performa is just the essence Mirages drain to survive and Mirages are sentient beings from their own world and not from the soul of the characters. Not to mention they have more of a role in the story and personalities than Personas that are just mirrors of the person who summoned them.

Performa is closer to Magnetite, but bent around creative energy instead of just munching on the entire person.

And the vibe is pretty close to the Spinoff SMT games, not all of which came over here and not all of them are that dark or depressing.

Not really. Performa is just the essence Mirages drain to survive and Mirages are sentient beings from their own world and not from the soul of the characters. Not to mention they have more of a role in the story and personalities than Personas that are just mirrors of the person who summoned them.

Performa is closer to Magnetite, but bent around creative energy instead of just munching on the entire person.

And the vibe is pretty close to the Spinoff SMT games, not all of which came over here and not all of them are that dark or depressing.

That's pretty much the thing.

The tone seems to be closer to the SMT spin-offs, most likely why it even has the "Ibunroku" title given to games like Devil Survivor in Japan.

The Mirages seem much more like Demons from the typical SMT games, with their own personalities and such. The fact that they get tied to a character like Chrom does to Itsuki doesn't really automatically scream Persona to me.

Some more infos on promotion/class change in Famitsu this week and a look at the promoted classes of Chrom, Shiida, Cain and Draugr.
[spoiler=Huge scans]scan_9.jpg

scan_10.jpg

scan_11.jpg

scan_12.jpg

Source

We have :
- Chrom Master Lord (Great Lord, white/blue) / Overlord (Conqueror in Awakening, black/red)

- Shiida Falcon Knight / Dragon Knight

- Cain Paladin / Dark Knight

- Draug General (gold/purple) / Berserker (blue-ish)

I mostly like how they look. Sadly I'm not proficient enough in japanese to get more infos from the scans (will still try to see if I can read some more), I hope someone will be able to translate and share with us.

I think it's mostly informations that VincentASM recapped here about Carnage Unity plus some details on Radiant Unity which is something like choosing some specifics skills ? (Between "something" Desire and Endless Song for Kiria and Tharja in the scans).

Edited by Avk

Sorry I don't really know what's the official english name, I didn't played any of Marth's games, and tbh, I also don't remember where I saw it written "Draugr" but it has sticked in my mind for whatever reasons.

It's apparently "Draug" in Shadow Dragon, should've checked this earlier, I'll correct it.