http://zeldauniverse.net/2015/07/02/akira-himekawa-has-started-work-on-a-new-legend-of-zelda-manga/

Yup.

I went searching for the reason TWW was never adopted beyond a 4koma series by another artist and found this.

And I feel horrible for being such a fan of their LoZ work and not knowing.

So yeah

/pointless Glaceon rambling

To be honest, I'm kinda hoping for one of the two original games. Way back when, there were a few comics centered around them (back when they were the ONLY two Zelda games), but now, I haven't seen a lot. Sure, Wind Waker would be awesome, it's my favorite Zelda title after all, but I wanna see a new comic/manga of an old game.

fangirl more gosh

So 709 m in PCB Extra as a sign of respect for Ran isn't enough?

To be honest, I'm kinda hoping for one of the two original games. Way back when, there were a few comics centered around them (back when they were the ONLY two Zelda games), but now, I haven't seen a lot. Sure, Wind Waker would be awesome, it's my favorite Zelda title after all, but I wanna see a new comic/manga of an old game.

I get the vibe it will be Link's Awakening or A Link Between Worlds, personally, basing it on the silhouette. I highly doubt we'll get the same game twice, which automatically dishes out OoT, MM, OoS/OoA, FSA, TMC, ALttP, and PH. The Link is lefty, which means its not SS or Zelda Wii U (the latter of which isn't out anyway). He's older in appearance, so TWW and ST are unlikely.

This leaves LoZ, AoL, LA, TP, and ALBW.

TP... well considering last time, is unlikely.

LoZ and AoL have almost no plot.

LA/ALBW have some of the more emotional endings (though the emotion is very different, LA more or less ends with the island wiping from existence, or a sad event, while ALBW ends with a world being successfully prevented from ending, a happy one.), room for character development surrounding non-Link characters (Marin and Hilda/Ravio) and such.

This of course, assumes the silhouette is not just a generic silhouette of Link.

Edited by Ran Yakumo

I am sorry you missed the party Glac... :0

...would you like some leftovers? We have cake. :D

...anyways, I wish I knew more LoZ stuff tbh, it seems pretty cool but I never have actually finished any of them, despite liking the series and enjoying the characters in Smash Bros. ;-;

I am sorry you missed the party Glac... :0

...would you like some leftovers? We have cake. :D

...anyways, I wish I knew more LoZ stuff tbh, it seems pretty cool but I never have actually finished any of them, despite liking the series and enjoying the characters in Smash Bros. ;-;

I LOVE CAKE! IS IT VANILLA?

As far as difficulty goes, The Wind Waker is generally easy, so maybe go finishing that one first (the hardest part is probably the third phase of Puppet Ganon... if you don't know how the classic Zelda tradition of random things being useful against powerful, Ganon-related bosses goes for this entry.)

if you don't know how the classic Zelda tradition of random things being useful against powerful, Ganon-related bosses goes for this entry.

Bug net (ALttP, SS), Bottle (OoT), Fishing rod (TP)...

Edited by Naughx