LEGO Ideas based on Awakening

vanguard333

Hi. I recently started an account on Serenes Forest. As such, I'm not sure if I'm posting this topic in the correct forum for something like this, but as it is the Awakening forum, I think it would go here.

Yesterday Lego approved an idea I submitted on LEGO Ideas based on the premonition chapter of Awakening. If I get 10,000 votes within the time limit and Lego then reviews the idea and gets permission from Nintendo, it will be made into a LEGO product! Please support this Lego idea on Lego Ideas.

The idea is called Fire Emblem Awakening: Premonition.

Update (Dec. 20, 2015): It currently has 14 supports and it has been almost a month since anyone supported. I am in the process of making more projects based on fire emblem, but please continue to support this one.

Edited by vanguard333

Link, please?

Usually something like this gets put on the "Creative" forum, but seeing as it could possibly become official... I don't know.

You know what, as long as we get a LEGO Chrom and Robin, I don't think it matters :)

Here's a link (or at least the website):

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/121131

I'm not the best with computers, and as such I can't get it to link, but at least you can copy what's written above and get on it that way. Once you click on the project, on the right there'll be a button called "support". Click on it (you will need a Lego ID, but it's easy to make one if you don't have one already), then answer a couple questions (what age groups do you think this product will appeal to? How easy do you think this product will be to build, etc.) And your vote will be listed. You can also comment on the product. I need 1000 supports by Nov. 3 of next year, and 10,000 votes by Nov. 3 of two years from now.

Alright, well, thanks for the link! I supported so you now have 8 Supporters! Only 9,992 more to go!

And FYI, hit the "edit" button on the bottom of your post if you wanna add something to it. Double posted is somewhat frowned upon.

V It should look something like the bottom of this post V

Welcome to the forest, though!

Edited by Power Master