A question about jealousy and Ethlin...

MartyTheDemonSlayer

I'm in the process of planning out a rescue glitch LTC run of FE4. When I checked the jealousy section of the website, the list of priorities for Claude put Aira and Ethlin below Adean in terms of priority. This would imply that Ethlin could be used to expedite the love process, but it just feels a little weird that a unit who is otherwise outside the lover system would impact jealousy. I'm curious if anyone can confirm or deny whether or not Ethlin can actually be part of a jealousy formation with Aira, Adean, and Claude.

Is that formation even possible to set up? Ch.3 is cleared in 9 turns in LTC, how do you get Aideen, Aira and Ethlin next to Claude in time?

Also, I have nearly all the theory planned out for most of the game from my on-hold LTC run [except Ch.5 and first castle of Ch.4]. I can probably give you a lot of info, I don't think there's too much of a difference in terms of planning chapters, at least in the first generation.

I don't think it's possible.

Ch.2 is completed in 21 or 22 turns in LTC and since you need to promote Lachesis for Ch.3 she'll have the Elite Ring and the Return Staff. If you warp Levin back home once you've conquered Anphony Castle you can have him recruit Fury on turn 19 or 20 if he walks towards her squad right away. The arenas alone don't provide enough Exp, even if she has the Elite Ring and there's not enough time left to somehow give her the remaining exp required.