So I should probably put up a thread for the FE IF Conquest anthology scans.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nmxw9ogsip1k3rl/AACMASVjN44DmKH3kbk9SPYqa?dl=0

The link will lead you to the chapters that are completely scanned and ready to go. I will keep editing the chapters that are finished!

Please support the artists by purchasing the book (I find it easier to do it through Amazon.jp, quick and easy).

If you would like me to scan any future releases (such as The Making of Fire Emblem), please any donation you can to my Pay Pal via <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>, since I am unemployed and doing this in my spare time! (Book will cost me $50, I'm already putting my own money into it, around $20). Message me for more info!

I will put in the chapter description of the main characters (or main focus as you like) in the chapter. "And others" means that other characters pop up for for only one panel or for a very small amount of time, aha.

Table of Contents

Chapter 1 Leon, Odin, Zero and others

Chapter 2 Elise, Camilla, Felicia, Harold, and others

Chapter 3 Marx, Lazwald, Luna, Aqua, and others

Chapter 4 Foleo, Velour, Soleil, and others

Chapter 5 Joker, Dia/Deere, Midoriko, and others

Chapter 6 Zero, Nyx, Pieri, Luna, and others

Chapter 7 Charlotte, Effie, Aqua, Luna, and others

Chapter 8 Lutz, Deere/Dia, Eponine, and others

Chapter 9 Camilla, Leon, and others

Chapter 10 Velour, Kanna(f), Sophie, and others

Chapter 11 Effie, Midoriko, Ophelia, Luna and so many other children....

Chapter 12 Joker, Kamui(f), Pieri, and others

Chapter 13 Marx, Kamui(m), Felicia, and others

Chapter 14 Shigure, Elise, and alot of others

For translations, head on over to this topic!

Edited by maskedmarth

Thanks for the scans!

Erm, is anyone translating this? If not, I'll be glad to? If that's okay with the uploader.

Someone did message me from tumblr that they will translate it. I'm waiting on them for a link and once I get it I will post it up here (if it saves you the trouble aha).

But by all means, you can go ahead and use my raws if anybody wants to, for translations or any other purposes!

Someone did message me from tumblr that they will translate it. I'm waiting on them for a link and once I get it I will post it up here (if it saves you the trouble aha).

Haha it was actually me who messaged you; I don't know why I didn't think to check Serenes sooner. (I think I've seen you on the Cipher trading board, which is the only other one I've been part of). I own the book myself so I have the first four chapters already translated (and I've been slowly working on the Hoshido one as well), but I don't have a scanner so your scans will really help me in terms of both time and quality! Thank you very much. I'm away this weekend but once I'm back I should be able to have a pretty quick translation turn-around for both chapters :) Then I will send you a link.

I didn't think of it before but do you think I should post the translations I've done so far for the Hoshido anthology?

Edit: I don't know how to quote correctly ><

Edited by Microwaveit

Haha it was actually me who messaged you; I don't know why I didn't think to check Serenes sooner. (I think I've seen you on the Cipher trading board, which is the only other one I've been part of). I own the book myself so I have the first four chapters already translated (and I've been slowly working on the Hoshido one as well), but I don't have a scanner so your scans will really help me in terms of both time and quality! Thank you very much. I'm away this weekend but once I'm back I should be able to have a pretty quick translation turn-around for both chapters :) Then I will send you a link.

I didn't think of it before but do you think I should post the translations I've done so far for the Hoshido anthology?

Edit: I don't know how to quote correctly ><

aha that's fine! and glad to find you on serenes!

You can do a separate thread for Hoshido translations if you like.

If i had the money i would have bought the Hoshido anthology to scan too T _ T the broke student life