Hoshido/Birthright comic anthology translation

Microwaveit

Random kitty!

So, now the Hoshido army have a Husbandoo bear and a kitty, sounds good!

Thanks for the translation! And yaaay! Next chapter is the one with my favorite trio: Takumi, Oboro and Hinata! Can't wait to read what was really happening in their little fight

The entire chapter just seemed like Nishiki/Felicia. XD

Are their actual supports anything like that?

I remember the support having the taking care of kitten part more, and it's the only support that doesn't bring up the clumsy maid thing.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the radio silence! I forgot to upload chapter 5, and just finished chapter 6, so I added a double update to the top post! I hope you all enjoy!

Also, thank you to SniperGYS for the scans!

Edited by Microwaveit

Ahahaha! Just the chapter I wanted to read!!

Oooooh, Oboro, I don't think they will allow her to enter the bathroom with them again haha xD, and it looks i was right with how she ask Takumi to give him a "relax massage"! Poor Takumi, the fights will never end. God, I really like the interaction between these three... Hinata and Obroro best retainers xD

And the second chapter... Kamui deserve it !!! And poor Shigure's pegasus btw!

Thanks so much for the translation!

(Now I can't wait for that chapter with Takumi and Setsuna :3 )

The links for chapters 5 and 6 don't seem to be working, at least they don't for me.

Me either. Page not found.

For opening the links, don't click them!! Instead select the url and copy+paste it in another window, it looks that the url for the click its wrong, so, just select and copy!

Edited by SniperGYS

• 2 weeks later...

cant see the new ones either, says page not found, deleted or never up in the first place....oh there, ty for the tip xD didnt read it before posting it. Did anyone else noticed Lazwald was in the pile of defeated norhians lol?

Edited by RenTheWitch

Surprised this didn't get more attention. There were some people asking me if anyone had translated the anthologies yet, and I wasn't sure myself... this thread didn't appear in the searches either... odd!

I'll be sure to pass it along to people who were interested, then. Thanks for your hard work, I know how it feels and appreciate what you do. : )

• 4 months later...

Your translations are great. Is there any chance that after these translations, you will be translating the anthologies for Fire Emblem Awakening? I think that SniperGYS has those anthologies, too. (I love your work!!!) :-)

I have all the Anthologies... Minus the Awakening 4Koma king, but the normal Comic Anthologies, I have all, all of them! (or so I think, if I'm missing one, someone teel me to try to get it)

tumblr_o7yqvnMgIn1rql8cco1_250.jpg

But couldn't find someone interested in translate them :/ . I even feel like doing something for whoever translate Oboro and Rinkah's chapter (Idk what since I'm terrible in everything but is the thought that counts ?????)

Edited by SniperGYS

• 3 months later...