Skirmish glitch?

DLNarshen

My file is currently experiencing a glitch where the Hoshido Fields map is taken up by two separate skirmishes on the map menu. This is odd as they should just be combined into one, and when I try engaging them I'm presented a blank map devoid of all enemies where I can't select my own units and all I can do is go back to the menu. This is the case for both skirmish slots. Normally these random encounters will disappear after a while but these have persisted for several days now and it concerns me somewhat. Here's a video taken with my potato that may help better illustrate what I'm talking about here:

https://youtu.be/yEYcvGnHWvs

Interestingly enough I can still spend gold and have another skirmish show up at Hoshido Fields for a total three slots of the same location. Though unlike the other two this one works as expected. My 3DS and game have never tampered with by any kind of homebrew or codes, and I avoid all online castles I suspect may not be legitimate. Has anyone else here experienced something like this or know what may be causing it?

Ah, I missed that. I guess that's what I get for not checking beyond the first page of topics. Doesn't seem like anyone knows what causes it, I suppose it's just something the localization team will hopefully catch and fix for the international release. I'm really hoping it goes away eventually, it just makes me have to scroll more lol

You're not to blame. Little to nobody really looks past the first page (take YouTube searching, for example), even though I did update my situation just recently. Reasons behind spoiler tags.

I actually got warned for double-posting instead of using the edit button, which... was my bad. But I realized editing the post would not have brought the topic back on the first page so that people actually realize this (and thanks to your reply, we got a living proof). I'm honestly stating nothing new.

And... even though another reply DID pop up shortly after mine on said topic, I can see now that it still managed to end up there in this short amount of time, so... yeah... so much for that x.x

And yes, I do hope the glitch gets fixed through either a patch (ideally that, because who knows, with the upcoming Roy amiibo, IS might just consider integrating it into Fates and fix the glitch on the way with said patch), or localization... Time to cross fingers while the topic is being discussed.

On a side note, just this morning, a Wyvern Rider added himself to my current bugged Mercenary skirmish, lol

Edited by ItzMeeMario