LEGO Ideas based off Awakening

vanguard333

I already posted this in the Awakening forum, but I was informed that it would be better here. For those of you who don't know, LEGO Ideas is an online feature where you can post your own ideas for LEGO products (as long as it doesn't break any of LEGO's rules), and if the idea receives 10,000 votes, it can be made into a LEGO product! A few days ago, I submitted an idea based on the Premonition chapter of Fire Emblem Awakening. Included is the Fire Emblem, the dragon's table, Chrom, Validar, and Robin (comes with male and female versions). Here's a link to the site; when you get to the site, click the support button on the right to vote (you will need a LEGO ID though, but it is simple to make one).

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/121131

You can also comment on the product on the site. Getting 10,000 supporters is mainly a question of advertising, so please tell others you know who would be willing to support this.

Update (December 20, 2015): It is currently sitting at 14 supports, and it has been almost a month since anyone supported. Please support this LEGO Ideas project.

Edited by vanguard333

• 4 weeks later...

It looks cool, but why restrict it to Awakening? Why not just Lego FE?

I think the reason why it's just Awakening is because since Awakening is the most well known FE game at the moment, it would garner more attention then just general Fire Emblem.

• 2 weeks later...