Series 3, 4, and 5 Card Preview

Hardin

Nintendo just had another Cipher presentation, and as per tradition the gave us a preview of upcoming cards.

Series 3 Path of Radiance

Elincia

m458jqv.png

Soren

bdv5gHu.png

Nephenee

3EvxGO5.png

Tibarn & Naesala

oBHtmhw.png

Black Knight & Ike

QVKDSlz.png

Series 3 Fire Emblem Fates: Invisible Kingdom

Azura

SQaHHqI.png

Silas

XVYh2bx.png

Shinonome & Siegbert

Hf2jruc.png

Kaze & Eponine

etObqvk.png

Series 4 Mystery of the Emblem

Hardin & Malliesia

zQnGW4S.png

Series 4 Awakening

Cynthia & Donnell

jRY0uvJ.png

Series 4 Genei Ibun Roku #FE

Chrom & Itsuki

AcFFk0d.png

Caeda & Tsubasa

3jLoh44.png

Cain & Toma

j6lPpii.png

Virion & Eleanora

BkfMcDo.png

Tsubasa

6Ni4o1x.png

Series 5 Radiant Dawn

Micaiah

roMNF7R.png

Series 5 Binding Blade

Roy

nof7pk7.png

Edited by Hardin

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

note: opt means once per turn, fbX means flip X number of bonds

All effects are unconfirmed as the screenshots are blurry

Soren

Auto, Opt. When another unit levels up, draw a card, then discard a card.

Cont. Anti-flying +20

Tibarn

Cont. +10 for every other Fang unit.

Cont. When this unit's attack power is 100 and above, all other Fang units gets +10.

Naesala

Act, opt, fb1. This unit gains range 1-2, tome, and anti-flying +30.

Auto, opt. When another Fang unit is deployed, and there's another Fang unit, other than this unit and the one just deployed on the field, draw a card.

Elincia

Act, tap, fb1. Choose an allied unit. Choose a card from your graveyard with the same unit name and place it under the targetted card.(The targetted card is now considered Leveled Up, and if it has a CCS skill it can use its CCS skill)

Prayer Emblem

Nephenee

Cont. During your turn, this card gains +10 power for every card stacked under this card.

Auto. When this unit does a Critical, choose a Nephenee card from your graveyard and place it under this card.(The targetted card is now considered Leveled Up, and if it has a CCS skill it can use its CCS skill)

Aqua

Act, opt, fb1. Look at the top 3 card of your deck. You may choose to discard any amount to the graveyard, then put the rest of the cards back to the top of your deck in any order.

Cont. If there are 2 or more face down cards in your bond zone, this unit gets +10.

Union Skill (New mechanic!). Special: If you have 1 or more Anya/Nohr cards in your bond zone, this card gains a Class Change cost of 2.

Shinonome

When supported by Siegbelt, attack + 30

Attack emblem

Siegbelt

When supported by Shinonome, attack + 30.

Attack Emblem

Sairus

Cont. All Anya/Nohr allies and Anya cards in the graveyard is also a Byakuya/Hoshido unit.

Cont. When this unit is supported by Kamui (M) or (F), attack + 20

Suzukaze

Auto, opt, When this unit is destroyed, choose another ally. That ally gets +20 until the end of this turn.

Ninja Emblem

Eponie

Act, tap this unit. This effect cannot be used unless you control exactly 2 male.l units. Reveal the top card of your opponent's deck, and if it's a cost 3 and above unit, flip a bond and draw a card.

Thief Emblem

Edited by Nanaka

Oh boy can't wait for all of these, and the Series 5 hype is real.

Does anyone know why the Azura/Aqua + card's boarder/sign is silver and not golden? Is it be the return of R+ signed? I can't really make out if it says R+ or SR+, but looks more like SR+ to me though so maybe not the return of R+ signed.

Edit: Nvm, overlooked that it was unpromoted, my bad.

Edited by Vikeo

All of the cards look really neato in this set although Neph is kinda weird :P:

So I wasn't the only one who thought that. Those white eyes look kinda scary on her.

Definitely looking forward of more stuff from Binding blade and Radiant Dawn.

I am definitely gonna get my hands on that small lobster son and kaze's art looks gorgeous

I wonder if Echidna will get a card now that FE6 is announced. A lot of the cards shown look pretty nice, though.

Edited by Thor Odinson

What they did to Malicia...

The same thing they did to Micaiah's and Elincia's faces in the Awakening DLC art it looks like :/

Anyway, loving the Lord Ike and especially Micaiah, Hardin, and Cynthia among this batch!

I should also add that series 4 will go on sale March 17.

I imagine that if Echidna doesn't get a card in series 5, she'll get one further down the line. They've been pretty good with regards to revisiting characters that have been skipped so far.

Ugh, that Malicia.

Hope Ceasar and Radd will get cards this time.

I'm surprised they aren't throwing Jugdral any bones even though FE4 turns 20 in 2016. I also wonder what will they do with FE8 and Gaiden since they are standalone games with the smallest casts and no possibility for additional expansions unless they get very creative.

RD's coming up, YES. :D Can't wait to see RD Ike and all his sexiness. <3

That Lord Ike is spankin sweet, so glad to see it's part of a fight scene vs the Black Knight! It was the most personal fight for Ike in his whole life, I bet. It makes too much sense. :)

Elincia looks really pretty!

Edited by Anacybele

... are those Elincia's naked legs? Please guys tell me I'm seeing things >_< I'm so afraid that my favorite girls are gonna get re-dressed scantly every time a new series is announced lol.

Other than that-- was that Micaiah drawn by Kita Senri? It looks like her style.

Siegbert and Eponine look lovely!

Kita Senri's PoR Ike is awesome.

I like the stuff done by the Shadow Dragon artist too.

Roy, I think he was drawn by the FE6 artist.

The Caeda and Tsubasa one has very beautiful colors.

Huh? I don't see Elincia's legs in the picture. That's just her PoR dress. It covers her completely and doesn't show her legs at all. :/

Edited by Anacybele

... are those Elincia's naked legs? Please guys tell me I'm seeing things >_< I'm so afraid that my favorite girls are gonna get re-dressed scantly every time a new series is announced lol.

Thankfully, that just looks like the side of her skirt … which happens to be unfortunately flesh-colored. But yeah, pretty sure it's just her skirt.

All of the new cards look really cool.

Oh boy can't wait for all of these, and the Series 5 hype is real.

Does anyone know why the Azura/Aqua + card's boarder/sign is silver and not golden? Is it be the return of R+ signed? I can't really make out if it says R+ or SR+, but looks more like SR+ to me though so maybe not the return of R+ signed.

Gold trim is used for promoted character cards, and since Azura doesn't have a promotion from Songstress she only gets silver trim.