Series 3, 4, and 5 Card Preview

Hardin

I was wondering, how do you get a signed card? Are they promo cards or very very very rare cards?

Very rare.

I forgot the exact odds, but there's a R+ or SR+ in every box, i.e 16 boosters. Nearly every SR+ is signed, while around half of the R+ are signed (or maybe less).

Huh, hopefully all the royals get reclassed cards. Please don't make Sakura an Axe Fighter.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see, I juste got one R+ not signed :/

The money you must spand to get all the cards xDDD

But I need the signed card of Mia D:

Edited by Miatshan

Very rare.

I forgot the exact odds, but there's a R+ or SR+ in every box, i.e 16 boosters. Nearly every SR+ is signed, while around half of the R+ are signed (or maybe less).

Huh, hopefully all the royals get reclassed cards. Please don't make Sakura an Axe Fighter.

Set 1 had two R+ that were signed (Robin and Lissa), Set 2 had zero and Set 3 is going to have zero as well.

And I'm praying for a zerker Sakura.

I see, I juste got one R+ not signed :/

The money you must spand to get all the cards xDDD

But I need the signed card of Mia D:

In the stream Kawade than Yamada and Kozaki and then Izuka spent the entire the entire time opening up packs trying to pull the six SR+'s in this set (Azura/Azura/Flora/Ike/Black Knight/Mia). Best way to get a signed Mia is to get it directly through a Japanese auctioner, or see if you can preorder it from one of the guys that post here.

Edited by Draxal

Very rare.

The chances of getting a SR+ are 1/64 (1 pack out of 4 booster boxes) and there are six SR+s in each set. Getting the SR+ you want is 0.26042% or 1/384.

Edited by LucinaofYlisse

Yeah, I really lucked out pulling SR+ Elise in S2. Was so happy about that. >_>

You can try and find people selling or trading them, for sure. People trade and sell here and in some other communities, and there's always eBay. You can also use a middleman service to buy from Yahoo!Japan auctions or other domestic Japanese sites, too.

I saw earlier today a pic that showed all of the cards from this set, but unfortunately the tweet has been deleted and I wanted to attach the photo here but I couldn't

Edit: here's the pic http://s15.postimg.org/u3eqjzbrf/image.jpg

image.jpg

I can see Tanith, Astrid, Volke, the children of fates, but I can't tell who are the ones in the last card of each set

Edited by charmedx3

I can see Ena near to Ranulf, and in the same line, I think the last one is Zelgius? I can see a red armor and a guy with blue hair, but I'm not sure...

Awww, no Lucia, Bastian and Geoffrey? I can't see Tormod, Muarim and Mordecai either, so these characters will go to the RD series... And lot of these characters didn't have promotions, especially the children... Still I like what I can see

Hm, an uncommon promoted Ike takes the place of the usual uncommon unpromoted lord it looks like. Interesting.

Do we know the rare that's in between Jill and Tibarn? I don't know if it was ever revealed and there's too much glare for me to make it out... It's probably Giffca or something but here's hoping for assassin Volke or Geoffrey somehow

I can see Ena near to Ranulf, and in the same line, I think the last one is Zelgius? I can see a red armor and a guy with blue hair, but I'm not sure...

Awww, no Lucia, Bastian and Geoffrey? I can't see Tormod, Muarim and Mordecai either, so these characters will go to the RD series... And lot of these characters didn't have promotions, especially the children... Still I like what I can see

True! Yeah I wanted Geoffrey Lucia and Bastian now, now well have to wait for the RD set ;-;

The one next to Ema, at first I thought it was Geoffrey but looks like a hero or something, can actually be Zelgius or Priam as you say because the blue color, can't wait to see a clearer pic of the remaining cards that are not in the link above, also I can't tell either the other R of PoR, and the IK I think one R is Shigure, and on the bottom line the one next to Anna, I can't see either who is.

...I don't follow what you mean. Series 4 doesn't seem to be a particular departure of quality...

EDIT: Oh, I meant the FExSMT cards. I originally thought that series 4 was all FExSMT

Like, I can't even make out what Chrom is wearing (is he wearing a dress?) or what he's really doing. All I know is that he has blue hair. And... Virion... I don't even know what I'm looking at. (I think he's wearing a hat...) I'm guessing that it's a FExSMT video game thing but why are they all hiding their face? It's a shame because Cain doesn't even look like Cain anymore. Caeda is alright but her B01 SR was WAY better (imo)

Edited by sangyuplee