Series 3, 4, and 5 Card Preview

Hardin

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, those are the cards that come in the players boxes from Comiket, though I don't think we've seen full size versions of them until now. I'll be getting Elise with my box if that all works out (*knocks on wood*), though I actually like the Sakura one better probably because it looks like pedotastic.

Yeah, those are the cards that come in the players boxes from Comiket, though I don't think we've seen full size versions of them until now. I'll be getting Elise with my box if that all works out (*knocks on wood*), though I actually like the Sakura one better probably because it looks like pedotastic.

If I may ask, where are you getting yours from? I'd like to get some of the stuff from Comiket 89 but I can't go there and I haven't found anywhere that would be selling it

Member yulairis organized a pick-up for some SF members in this thread, though sadly it's much too late for him to add any new orders (and it's not 100% that we'll be getting them right now due to a series of dramatic circumstances, anyway).

Member yulairis organized a pick-up for some SF members in this thread, though sadly it's much too late for him to add any new orders (and it's not 100% that we'll be getting them right now due to a series of dramatic circumstances, anyway).

WOW I had no idea there was a thread somewhere else about this. This makes me pretty sad that I missed this thread, as I just exclusively checked the Fire Emblem TCG portion of the forums due to being really busy with work.

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone object to me putting together a new thread for Series 4 discussion now that we're probably going to start getting more teasers and images and stuff soon? That way we wouldn't be glomming on to a larger, older thread and I can keep the OP updated with new cards/images as they're released for easy reference.

Would anyone object to me putting together a new thread for Series 4 discussion now that we're probably going to start getting more teasers and images and stuff soon? That way we wouldn't be glomming on to a larger, older thread and I can keep the OP updated with new cards/images as they're released for easy reference.

No objections here, but we could also keep using this thread because it says Set 3 / 4 / 5. Or, we could leave this as a separate thread for Set 3, and make a new one for Future Card Discussions. Or something like that. Up to everyone else.

All 3 series were mentioned in the title because this thread was specifically started to show the preview images from the NicoNico stream; we just kind of ended up using it for all other image leaks after then. I think it would be better to have a separate thread for each new series to make discussion and info sharing a bit easier, but obviously I'm open for discussion. :p

I didn't expect many people to speak up yet since the majority of the site's users are Americans, I think, and they're probably in bed now. But, yeah, I guess I might as well.

Yeah I think it would be best to make separate threads for each Series. That way, we can keep news, leaks, and anything of that sort to that specific thread, so that people who are interested in a specific Series can participate in the one that has their eye. I say this as I've seen some people say that they are avoiding specific Series due to dislike of how the art turns out for some of them. It would also help to organize info for newcomers to check out as well.

Oh damn, that Roy looks legit as hell.

I'm guessing that Set 6 is gonna be FE6 and FE9/10 by the looks of things then.

Unfortunately, I need to wait just that little bit longer for 7 and 8 cards to come out by the sounds of things... Still, I'm REALLY loving the art coming out at the moment.

Oh damn, that Roy looks legit as hell.

I'm guessing that Set 6 is gonna be FE6 and FE9/10 by the looks of things then.

Unfortunately, I need to wait just that little bit longer for 7 and 8 cards to come out by the sounds of things... Still, I'm REALLY loving the art coming out at the moment.

I thought Set 5 is 6 and RD? I'm under the impression that 4 encompasses the second half of Awakening and (New)Mystery with #FE sprinkled in because #FE shares some characters with both casts and doesn't have a large enough cast to warrant its own deck.

So maybe Set 6 is 7 and 8, which hopefully is soon

Will Judgral ever get cards is my question

If they do can anyone contact them I'm rather proud of my SF Scribbles Entry I think Ayra could do with my art

Set 4 is New Mystery and Awakening (all #FE characters are #FE subfactions of those two factions so far as the Itsuki boxtopper promo was Awakening and Tsubasa's boxtopper was SD).

Set 5 is indeed 6 and RD (which will be Tellius or PoR/Green)

Have no clue about Set 6, they probably will go at least one old faction, and might have a new faction. As both PoR and Sealed Sword were paired with old factions.

Edited by Draxal