Series 3, 4, and 5 Card Preview

Hardin

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Azura is grossly thin. Ew. Those others look great though, even the Mia one (though she's a little too thin too). Wish she looked that cute in-game.

Although, I swear that is not Elincia's actual PoR battle outfit...

Edited by Anacybele

I dislike Mia. There's something with her neck/face/head.

IMO her face is ok, but I think my spine/hip just broke simply by looking at that pose.

Mist SR was shared on Twitter today. Super cute art! link

NhFpMpu.png

I think everyone was expecting this. At least the art's good. That's a good start.

Mist

Class:Valkyrie
LvS 3 Sonic Sword: Cont: This unit gains 1-2 range and Tome.
Healing Wind: Auto, fb1. When this unit is Class Changed, salvage one unit other than Mist from your retreat area.
(From the FE Cipher group on Facebook)

It's pretty good. It completely fits the function of Felicia currently, where it's basically a normal unit that happens to be able to heal. Note that Mist heals in Deploy Phase like Lena, which is really really good.

Also, someone remind me later to figure out if Class Changes are levelups. So far, it's looking like Soren doesn't trigger off CC and Mozume can't class change with her own effect. (Probably making her limited to levelling up to another level 1 Mozume, which so far is useless)

Not sure if that artist is up on pixiv or not, but I think there's a good chance we'll see that artwork again on either sleeves or a marker card in the future, which would at least provide a decent quality version of the image without the card text.