Old Dog, New Tricks

Kuki

Hi everyone! I'm Kuki! I'm also known as LadyKuki on the FE subreddit for those who go on there.

I am actually not new here; I've been a member of this forum since 2012. That was almost four years ago! How time flies.

I've been inactive here for a while. I came back because Roy's return in SSB4 rekindled my interest in FE. I don't know why, haha. It just did.

Anyway, I'm a big history buff as well as a science nerd. I love useless knowledge as well as dates. If you were to tell me your birthday, I'd probably remember it. I have a knack for remembering things.

I am also an artist. Drawing is my favorite hobby, ever. I want to major in game design, animation, or

illustration, maybe even all three. I also like to write, but I write more nonfiction than I do fiction. I see myself as a factual person because of that.

My favorite TV shows are currently Silicon Valley and Rick and Morty. I love offensive and dry humor. That's just who I am. I don't watch much TV though. I'm more of a YouTube person. I watch a lot of JonTron, NormalBoots stuff, Vinesauce and a bit of Mr. Enter.

My first FE game was FE8. I was actually not introduced to FE through Melee nor Awakening, but through a friend. One year, before a Brawl, I had a friend who was into Sacred Stones. I however didn't get into FE though, until 2010. The only FE games I've played are FE7/FE8, and I've yet to beat any of them. I'm not really good at strategy games, haha. I'm better at stuff like Pokemon. Regardless, I still like the series. I'm more knowledgable in the character, art direction and lore department than I am with the actual gameplay,

but where can we see your art i mean

I'll post it sometime later in the art thread. Thanks!

welcome back

I'd love to see the work you do!

Hello, Konnichiwa, Hola, etc. Welcome (back) to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Thanks! I'll post some of my art soon! :D

Welcome back.

How if FE4 your favorite FE if you've only played FE7 and FE8?

Good question! I've seen gameplay of FE4 and I know a lot about the story. It's one of my favorites; back in 2012, I was obsessed with it.

Hello and welcome back to Serenes Forest!

You seem like an interesting person. I hope I can see you around here.

Welcome back to the forest LadyKuki.

You mentioned Pokémon. Say, which do you prefer more in the series: Competitive or Nuzlocke? I'm fan of the latter more, but also enjoy good competitive matches.

Welcome back to the forums, Kuki!

It's not very often I hear of others who like Rick and Morty. Are you prepared to wait possibly more than a year for Season 3? I know I'm not.

Hey hey fam.

Sup, broooo? What is there to do here?

Welcome to the Forest Again, LadyKuki!

I wish you the best of luck for your major!

Have a nice day and keep enjoying your stay!

Thank you so much!

Hello and welcome back to Serenes Forest!

You seem like an interesting person. I hope I can see you around here.

I'll try to post here whenever I can.

Welcome back to the forest LadyKuki.

You mentioned Pokémon. Say, which do you prefer more in the series: Competitive or Nuzlocke? I'm fan of the latter more, but also enjoy good competitive matches.

I haven't tried either, yet. I gotta try Nuzlocke though. It sounds like fun!

Welcome back to the forums, Kuki!

It's not very often I hear of others who like Rick and Morty. Are you prepared to wait possibly more than a year for Season 3? I know I'm not.

Wait, really? There aren't a lot of Rick and Morty fans here? Huh. It's a good show, lol.

None. I'm certainly not in the mood to wait for a year and a half for season three haha.

Someone else here who is obsessed with useless historical knowlegde?

This is great!

Did you know that Zaroastrians (Religion of Persia) made their rulers marry their cousins/nieces/sisters to keep the holy blood of the ruling family in the family.

Also, the first dynasty of Russia, the Rurikids, are descendants of the viking Rurik who singlehandly conquered core Russia and Ruthenia while his brothers carved out states in modern Sweden, Denmark, Scotland and northern England.