147 members have voted

1. 1. Which game is next?

• FE1/11
    • FE3/12
    • FE4
    • FE5
    • FE9
    • FE10

Hi fellow forum goers. This is a new series that I hope to complete eventually. Its a series where I trivialize the plots of the FE games with stupid drawings of the characters and hopefully make people laugh.

Here's the pilot episode

It was fun to make and people seemed to enjoy it so I want to see how far I can go making other ones, hehe

Don't forget to leave a comment!

And here's fe6!

But which one do you want to see next?

Edited by ghast

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the GBA as more ones people are familiar with. Then branch out to Marth and Ike maybe? Then the SNES perhaps? Save Awakening for last?

Also maybe say *spoilers* for people with no reading comprehension or senses of humor. ;)

I voted FE4, cause honestly that games plot kinda deserves to be ripped apart at the seems

That, and FE13's won't be as funny if FE4 isn't done first, since it's basically a copypasta of FE4

Even if I feel FE13 did said plotline better, it's still copypasta

I voted FE13 because I'm a dick, but really I think FE6 would be the best. Also enjoyed the first one! I feel like your humor is...not forced, but not as natural as it could be at times. Less of a knock against your videos and more something that I think will be improved with practice.

I know you were trivializing, so I guess it's ok to simplify things...but you said something like "nergal needed power to save ninian and nils." Isn't the idea that he needed the power to open dragon's gate so he could see them again or something?

I know you were trivializing, so I guess it's ok to simplify things...but you said something like "nergal needed power to save ninian and nils." Isn't the idea that he needed the power to open dragon's gate so he could see them again or something?

Maybe you're right lol. Perhaps someone more intune with the lore can confirm that for both of us

b-beautiful

FE6 next! Because Roy is actually in the game! Then FE4 and 5 because watching Incest Emblem being ripped apart would make my day. Also chronology reasons.

Yep. I'm playing through fe6 again to refresh my memory.

Speaking of which, I record my playing sessions and i'm usually skyping with my hacking friends. If some of you guys wanna join in on a session then add me on le skype keegan_25

• 2 weeks later...

FE6 video will be up this weekend. I'm not sure if it has the same charm (for lack of a better term) as the first one though. Its 5 minutes long as opposed to just under 2 :P

A lot more shit happens in fe6 than in fe7 i suppose!