• FE1/11
    • FE3/12
    • FE4
    • FE5
    • FE9
    • FE10

sup p00sies

:)

I want to do FEA next because I figured I can do it watching LP's and doing research on it and stuff. Plus if i have questions its the most popular game so I'll be fine. Also i really want to do it. I'll probably do FE4 next. Its also less stressful on time if I wait on fe4 since time is pretty short right now and the game itself just seems pretty foreign to me.

Edited by Ghastly

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a lot more credit for FE6 than what I expected.

Though what the hell was Yahn doing all that time?!

Resting his wounds apparently!

...I don't like Sacae...

i think its either you like it or you don't like it for either route :P

Yeah, I prefer Sacae, because ElixLyn bias, because I hate Status Staffs, and Roy isn't deadweight in Sacae because he doesn't have WTD any where near as often.

I can't wait for the FE13 one, even if I still feel doing FE4 first would open up more potential jokes for FE13's. Seriously, it's basically the same plot, but less overly complicated

Sacae represent

That video seemed a lot broader and more involved than the other one, but then again I guess FE6 has a broader and more involved plot than FE7. Nice mugs too, especially Smug!Gwen, Cheeky!Roy and Sir Buff McManroyds.

That was good, but the drawing of Lucina made me laugh the hardest.

haha thanks

Sacae represent

That video seemed a lot broader and more involved than the other one, but then again I guess FE6 has a broader and more involved plot than FE7. Nice mugs too, especially Smug!Gwen, Cheeky!Roy and Sir Buff McManroyds.

fe6's plot felt more complete and most actions in fe6 felt more meaningful and impactful than in fe7, that might be because fe7 was relatively low key and behind the scenes.

Hellene wouldn't have helped Eliwood and Hector if Zephiel had been killed in FE7, and they needed her help to get to the Shrine of Seals and convince Bramimond to unlock the Seals, without which they couldn't defeat Nergal. So it was kind of "damned if you do, damned if you don't," although they couldn't have known at the time how badly the assassination attempts would affect Zephiel anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

i've finished making the drawings pretty much.

And i'm doing a 2nd run down of the script. Its just pretty long right now.

because, well.

Fire Emblem Awakening's story, writing and direction is absolute and utter trash. There's so much I can make fun of and I don't know what I should leave in and out lol

Oh Mark, you metro-sexual beast.

I think you missed a riff on the story where Grima didn't need to travel to the past because he already won in his timeline. The taglines of Awakening are "People don't die when they are killed" and "That's not how time travel works. That's not how any of this works."

Yeah, Naga's been female since FE4. Heck, in FE3, her gender is never specified, beyond fanslations

Now that you've done my top 3 games in the series Ghast, do my least favorite, FE4. I still think it's a good game, so don't flame me FE4 fans

Edited by MCProductions

I think you missed a riff on the story where Grima didn't need to travel to the past because he already won in his timeline. The taglines of Awakening are "People don't die when they are killed" and "That's not how time travel works. That's not how any of this works."

It should also be "not even born is old enough to marry!"

:D

I'm about 95% sure that Naga was always female or least since FE4.

Good video though, I particularly enjoyed the Grima beat-down. I'd rank him/her and Validar among the top 3 worst antagonists in the series.

yeah i think naga was a lady in fe4 too but muh boob jokes.

and yes they are shit villains omg

Yeah, Naga's been female since FE4. Heck, in FE3, her gender is never specified, beyond fanslations

Now that you've done my top 3 games in the series Ghast, do my least favorite, FE4. I still think it's a good game, so don't flame me FE4 fans

fe4 seems to be wanted based on the polls

--

thanks everyone~