• FE4
    • FE5
    • FE9
    • FE10

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grima flipping over and killing everyone would be hilarious. Wasted Plot: Awakening

IKR!? best ending/10

Hey, are you considering doing FE14 too one day?

Yes. Yes I have. I plan on doing all 3 paths

Haha. I hope you don't mind if I post this stuff on my Tumblr to share?

go for it! I appreciate it, thank you!

Woah! You should try to release it when the game comes out for maximum traffic if you can!

Just a curiosity:

3 videos, 1 for each path, or 1 video for all of them?

Or is this top secret information?

3 videos is what I'm planning on doing!

and my god i can already tell you its going to be savagery. Conquest is so wtf lol

For a non-FE14 or Smash related FE13 post, it's doing pretty well. 183 notes already.

I don't know how tumblr works at all but according to you that sounds like a good thing? hehe

Grima flipping over and killing everyone would be hilarious. Wasted Plot: Awakening

According to the Iwata Asks, that was actually requested by the playtesters because they thought the original final map was too boring. Of course, the obvious thing was brought up (the context was all vague to avoid spoilers until this line): "Why doesn't he just decide to flip over?"

@OP: I watched the discussion with you and Orange involving FE13's plot. And I'm extremely sorry to say this, but if Orange wants FE14 for anything resembling a decent story, he needs to cancel his pre-order.

(That said, I can't wait to see your videos on it)

I voted FE4, cause honestly that games plot kinda deserves to be ripped apart at the seems

That, and FE13's won't be as funny if FE4 isn't done first, since it's basically a copypasta of FE4

Even if I feel FE13 did said plotline better, it's still copypasta

Where's the absolutely nonsensical ass-pull where Grima summons himself without the completed Fire Emblem, making the whole Basilio ruse (and the Fire Emblem, the villain's main objective for much of the game) pointless, in FE4?

Edited by The DanMan

3 videos is what I'm planning on doing!

and my god i can already tell you its going to be savagery. Conquest is so wtf lol

Oooh my goodness I can't wait! Are you going to publish your thoughts too like you did with Awakening's plot in that hour long vid?

According to the Iwata Asks, that was actually requested by the playtesters because they thought the original final map was too boring. Of course, the obvious thing was brought up (the context was all vague to avoid spoilers until this line): "Why doesn't he just decide to flip over?"

@OP: I watched the discussion with you and Orange involving FE13's plot. And I'm extremely sorry to say this, but if Orange wants FE14 for anything resembling a decent story, he needs to cancel his pre-order.

(That said, I can't wait to see your videos on it)

Where's the absolutely nonsensical ass-pull where Grima summons himself without the completed Fire Emblem, making the whole Basilio ruse (and the Fire Emblem, the villain's main objective for much of the game) pointless, in FE4?

Yeah he's still sour about that conversation! I finished watching Conquest and... wow, jsut wow.

Oooh my goodness I can't wait! Are you going to publish your thoughts too like you did with Awakening's plot in that hour long vid?

I actually recorded my very, very angry reaction to Conquest already. I'm honestly a bit hesitant to post it because A) its spoilers and B) its very VERY ranty.

There isn't one, but I just hate everyone but Arvis and Ayra in FE4, while I like most of FE13's cast, thus I like it's plot better solely because I actually care about it's characters. That said, I've said it before and will say it again, FE has NEVER had a good story, so if I like an FE's story, it's more because I care about the characters, because the narrative itself always seems to blow at some point or another.

Please hold off on Fates spoilers - I want to experience the train wreck first-hand!

That means you'll have to hold off on the third path, because it won't be released along with Birthright/Conquest.

Please hold off on Fates spoilers - I want to experience the train wreck first-hand!

That means you'll have to hold off on the third path, because it won't be released along with Birthright/Conquest.

It's included on-cart in the LE release. I'd assume they'd only hold back it's general release a couple weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is the second lest voted game but... here are some sketches for the next episode. Coming hopefully before fates releases!

U44Gm6O.png

Come on man, there's no avoiding FE4. you have to rip its plot to shreds eventually.

Special Edition has it early.

130 people thought that you were too kind with Awakening's plot review. :P:

That was a good laugh at the expense of Alm, thanks~! Still wanna see FE4, though.

130 people thought that you were too kind with Awakening's plot review. :P:

That was a good laugh at the expense of Alm, thanks~! Still wanna see FE4, though.

glad you liked it! FE4 seems like a HUGE game to me. Idk if I can handle its power

I'm still amazed Gaiden has enough plot in it to fill 8 minutes of a plot review.

Can't wait for FE4.

same, ahhaha. FE4 seems like a must want...

And that's why Rudolf is worst FE villain

The fact that Gaiden is actually a step back from FE1 story-wise is almost impressive in a weird way

I like the minimalist approach of Gaiden. Or maybe I just like that because celica and Alm just kick ass for the whole game. But yeah, Rudolf is a dickhead with weird goals and I guess uses barbaric, Rigel/Duma logic to get it done?

I like the minimalist approach of Gaiden. Or maybe I just like that because celica and Alm just kick ass for the whole game. But yeah, Rudolf is a dickhead with weird goals and I guess uses barbaric, Rigel/Duma logic to get it done?

While I may not be a fan of this game, I do understand the appeal and appreciate the game's ambition. Yeah though, it really sticks out to me how the most minimalist story has the worst plot twist.

FE4 will be a beast to tackle it's probably one of the ones that lends itself the easiest to jokes. Not quite at Radiant Dawn and Awakening levels, but pretty high up there I'd say.