Any guilty confessions?

Minischew

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ship Silas/Elise.

This is another one I did for the lulz. Silas is trying to imitate Kamui so bad, he's even wants his own little sister to marry.

- I actually thought that Zoura was reasonably adorable and cried when he died (wormy fuck will be missed...).

- And perhaps my worst sin of all ... I have a better opinion of Ganz now because I had a lewd dream and enjoyed it, now I can't bring myself to hate him as much as I did before.

1. I take back my earlier statement. I did feel a little sad about him dying, lovable little rat-man.

2. Mox pls. There are children in the room.

uhhh, im 13, technically im a teen ok

But as far as a guilty confession I forgot one.

I'm gonna marry Ophelia in my Nohr file. She's too cute and there's no male I want to kill off or just not have a kid. Well, maybe Soleil if the English supports are... better...

Edited by Ebony

*coughs* well hello ~

I feel like I'm turned away from Oboro purely because she is so popular and I see TakuObo all over the place, which really pisses me off. Because you shouldn't hate a character for their fanbase, especially their positive fanbase, but...

Well, I can't really help how I feel.

I still think she's interesting as a character and I look forward to playing with her, but every time someone mentions her as best girl or or gushes about how cute she is with Takumi, I can't help but get a little irked. Like... nothing against those people. They're just people liking what they like, and I'd do the same in their shoes if I loved Oboro and TakuObo.

But, idk. It's just a personal, stupid thing.

I'm all for people expressing their own opinions, but the TakuObo fanbase is extremely small, especially considering how many people actually HAVE the game atm and how many people know of the game via stuff online atm.

Uh, I guess another confession is that I hardcore ship Oboro/Orochi and I don't know why but I just do.

I see a bunch of takuobo on pixiv, and the General Fire Emblem Art thread, there are links to some of that artwork.

Let's take what Shadowess says for example;

a "bunch" of TakuObo on pixiv.

doing a quick search ~

Oboro tag: 203 results

TAKUOBO TAG: 28 results

Takumi tag: 978 results

KAMUTAKU TAG: 368 results, note how it is much more than the Oboro results in general.

You, my friend are either hating on the wrong girl or hating for the wrong reason.

It's no shame to feel hatred for a character for no purpose, but let's keep it within reason (◞ꈍ∇ꈍ)◞♥

all that gushing is probably from me anyways xD and the only reason I'm so set on getting this through is because I'm frustrated as one of the few Takuobo shippers that actually exist aha I do searches on them in all sorts of Japanese websites, and yeppp they are NOT popular, not even in my castles

THAT aside, my guilty confession is that I absolutely can't stand Zero ; m ;

I want to love all the characters so badly, I just...can't.

I also really dislike F!Kamui x Takumi and Hinata x Oboro ~

their supports are pretty bad, especially if you have a good understanding of Japanese

and compare it to all the other support options sighs

Edited by mimasho

*coughs* well hello ~

I'm all for people expressing their own opinions, but the TakuObo fanbase is extremely small, especially considering how many people actually HAVE the game atm and how many people know of the game via stuff online atm.

doing a quick search ~

KAMUTAKU TAG: 368 results, note how it is much more than the Oboro results in general.

You, my friend are either hating on the wrong girl or hating for the wrong reason.

It's no shame to feel hatred for a character for no purpose, but let's keep it within reason (◞ꈍ∇ꈍ)◞♥

all that gushing is probably from me anyways xD and the only reason I'm so set on getting this through is because I'm frustrated as one of the few Takuobo shippers that actually exist aha I do searches on them in all sorts of Japanese websites, and yeppp they are NOT popular, not even in my castles

their supports are pretty bad, especially if you have a good understanding of Japanese

My view of popularity is probably a bit skewed, because I tend to look on game forums for FE:Fates information (prominently SF) rather than on Pixiv or on Tumblr. I never really got used to Pixiv's layout; I made an account two years ago and barely touched it. And as for Tumblr, it has too many spoilers that it doesn't tag properly, and I've learned the hard way to stay clear of it. Anyways...

On this website, a lot people have played the game or read the supports, and hence support TakuObo. I was actually surprised when there was a confession here saying that KamuTaku was really popular, because I've rarely stumbled upon it, since a lot of people here don't really like Kamui as a character. So here, the ships that I've seen people mention the most are Subaki/Luna (for Matoi), Marx/Charlotte, TakuObo, and TakuLeo (and a couple of optimization pairings). And since my pool of information was pretty limited, TakuObo seemed like a huge ship to me, especially given Oboro's established crush.

So sorry about jumping the gun on that. I shouldn't go around making hasty statements without fully knowing the situation, such as asserting that the TakuObo fanbase is big when it isn't. But I still do think that my hatred for the character does stand from the reason I've listed, although admittedly it sounds a bit irrational given the full context.

Edited by Minischew

*coughs* well hello ~

doing a quick search ~

Yeah now that you mention it I haven't actually seen a bunch of Takuobo on the internet, only a selection that I've been personally interested in because of my feelings for that pairing. It's a real shame, but I imagine it may increase when the game releases in US/PAL? Either way I agree about Kamui/Takumi and Hinata/Oboro. Not a fan.

My problem with Hinata/Oboro is that it feels like she's settling for him -- which is especially egregious considering that virtually none of her other supports sound like she's settling. She confesses to Takumi, Tsubaki, Saizou, and Kamui, it wouldn't have been difficult at all to make the confession come from her instead of Hinata. But alas.

I actually started liking Oboro/Takumi a lot more after I played the game itself. I think their supports really are that good, and one of the more realistically written pairs. But yeah, I honestly cannot find a lot of stuff with them. It's a shame that my fic is one of the few English things I can find ;/

Then you're old enough to enter Kamui's playhouse! *sound of children cheering*

OH BOY WHAT'S MY PRIZE?

497XEVH.png

She even has my hair color!

Also to be fair to the OboroxTakumi shippers I haven't seen much of it either. I think it's cute though. I didn't think I'd even like it, but I think they handled it in a way that wasn't as annoying as I planned. Hell, even if you don't fully get to an S-support with them I think it's one of the best in the game.

Damn girl. I like you. But pointing out these two

First one - plz tell

Second one - To be fair, Oboro has really good supports with both Zero and Benoit. I'm gonna pair her with Benoit myself.

1. Pretty much the list is just units I don't like for various reasons, it's nothing too special. For example, I plan on using Pieri as fodder because I didn't like her very much. That run won't be a very serious run either. Soleil is another one, I thought that her supports polarised her affections for cute girls too much to the point where it became annoying to me. But hey, perhaps my opinions of these characters will change with the english release.

2. Yeah, I did like her supports with Zero. I haven't read Benoit's yet, but I'm planning to marry him to Rinkah in my serious run.

1. I take back my earlier statement. I did feel a little sad about him dying, lovable little rat-man.

1. Yeah ... I liked that "NYEEEEH!?" sound he made.

kaTUZWR.png

Wormy Fuck Zoura

Chapter 9 (B) - Chapter 12 (B)

Forever in our hearts

2. It was lucid as well D";

I'll probably pair Elise and Odin (if I can)... mostly for the magic mods and such. Well, at least their mental age is the same... but still, squick :Orson:

I'll also marry Takumi with a green haired Kamui to get a green haired Kisaragi. The Rolfinator will be in my logbook.

(Ok, that emote looks like Siegfried from The Last Promise, not Orson, lol)

Probably will have more when I get the game, but for now...

I've wanted to marry Ryouma since the first trailer (when I didn't even know his name), and even after he straight-on said that he's my older brother in the second trailer, I didn't change my mind. Glad I persevered. And I'm going to use the loli form of F!Kamui, so it will look pretty creepy :P

Also, pairing up Shinonome and Midoriko. The age gap there is also quite shocking... What's with me and age gaps

Also, I really dislike Kamui. Didn't know I could hate myself that much :(

I did pair Elise with Odin. I couldn't find anyone else reasonable for Elise. Leon would fit, if the game would allow it.

It did make me wonder whether Odin has a thing for little princesses. You know, like a certain someone.

Edited by nocturnal YL

*coughs* well hello ~

doing a quick search ~

Oh. My mistake ;-; sorry, I haven't probably shouldn't have butted in, given I don't speak Japanese…sorry!

Edited by Shadowess

Below are spoilers...

- I was originally going to marry Saizou on the Hoshidan route, but once I found out that Gurei was his son I decided not to because I didn't want to have an Awakening clone as a son.

- I wish that there was a way to pair Ganz and Hinoka together to have a super thigh god/goddess child (I mean, have you see the thighs on Ganz...?)

- I actually thought that Zoura was reasonably adorable and cried when he died (wormy fuck will be missed...).

- I still pray everyday for Iago marriage DLC.

- Iago was my favourite character and I thought that his trolling the protagonist all the time with his illusionary self was actually pretty funny.

- I got my friend to strip Iago for me in his playthrough.

- I'm still actively trying to figure out the way male Fighter/Berserker underwear works since they wear briefs underneath but expose their asses for the world to see with their battle thongs.

- I can't stand Yukimura, I feel like there's something evil lurking behind his kind smile ...

- I have a list of units that I will use as fodder and bait on my classic IK run and if they are not all dead by the last chapter I am going to send them out against Anankos weaponless for entertainment.

- The only reason I'm marrying Ignis in the third route is because 1) Iago is not a viable option, 2) Izana (the original husbando) dies, 3) Ignis is voiced by the same Japanese VA as Iago, 4) +6 DEF mod.

- For some reason I feel really guilty about marrying Kaze to Elise ...

- I have decided to marry Oboro to a Nohrian.

- I'm considering marrying Crimson in third route, making a Kanna with her before her scripted death and then using said Kanna to kill her again when she rises up in chapter 23.

- I liked Felicia's voice and didn't find it annoying.

- I am planning on using a Bondage theme for my Femui's weapons when the english release comes out. Faceless mask included. If I can find a way I will change the name of her Yato to "Bondage Yato". Her My Castle attendant will also be a Faceless.

- I plan on stripping ALL bosses possible in the game by getting Sophie as early as possible.

- And perhaps my worst sin of all ... I have a better opinion of Ganz now because I had a lewd dream and enjoyed it, now I can't bring myself to hate him as much as I did before.

Iago having Infinite Staff skill as well as being the only Sorcerer to use staves...he won't ever be playable.

Valkyrie Profile 1&2

As to why that I see in him as another Lezard Valeth clone. :D

I've married Saizou to Berka which is one I like that is only available on the IK route!

Why does she sound like a stupid child?! -.-

It's ok mima

once winter break rolls in im drawing some obokumi for great justice

she might end up a bit bara though coming from me ehehe

aha PLEASE do xD

I've been avoiding tumblr lately because of all kamutaku stuff on my dash hnng

Oh. My mistake ;-; sorry, I haven't probably shouldn't have butted in, given I don't speak Japanese…sorry!

Aah oh my gosh, I'm sorry I was just using your post as an example since you conveniently mentioned pixiv,

askdfsj I hope I didn't make you feel bad !! ; A ;

My view of popularity is probably a bit skewed, because I tend to look on game forums for FE:Fates information (prominently SF) rather than on Pixiv or on Tumblr. I never really got used to Pixiv's layout; I made an account two years ago and barely touched it. And as for Tumblr, it has too many spoilers that it doesn't tag properly, and I've learned the hard way to stay clear of it. Anyways...

On this website, a lot people have played the game or read the supports, and hence support TakuObo. I was actually surprised when there was a confession here saying that KamuTaku was really popular, because I've rarely stumbled upon it, since a lot of people here don't really like Kamui as a character. So here, the ships that I've seen people mention the most are Subaki/Luna (for Matoi), Marx/Charlotte, TakuObo, and TakuLeo (and a couple of optimization pairings). And since my pool of information was pretty limited, TakuObo seemed like a huge ship to me, especially given Oboro's established crush.

So sorry about jumping the gun on that. I shouldn't go around making hasty statements without fully knowing the situation, such as asserting that the TakuObo fanbase is big when it isn't. But I still do think that my hatred for the character does stand from the reason I've listed, although admittedly it sounds a bit irrational given the full context.

Aaah really ? For some reason, it's just where ever I go, it's always F!Kamui x Takumi ><

I just haven't seen many Takuobo shippers here either, but I tend to steer clear of SF for...other reasons,

though I'm usually online chatting through PMs ~

Sorry if I seemed like I was being a bit rude, I've just seen so many people hate on Oboro because of her crush on Takumi, I just feel a need to defend her all the time, since their support is actually pretty great in game xD

But I'm going to be need to introduced to all the other Takuobo shippers here, because so far I think it's only me, Lumi, and Sunwoo lmao

but yeah, no need to apologize ! I myself got a bit riled up for no reason, aha ~ ; u ;

Yeah now that you mention it I haven't actually seen a bunch of Takuobo on the internet, only a selection that I've been personally interested in because of my feelings for that pairing. It's a real shame, but I imagine it may increase when the game releases in US/PAL? Either way I agree about Kamui/Takumi and Hinata/Oboro. Not a fan.

Ah that's what I'm hoping ! ; U ;

the TakuObo fandom is actually depressingly small, even amongst Japanese players...

and in game, too; I've visited hundreds of castles, and only a small handful have that navy haired Kisaragi LOL

aaand to stay on topic, I forgot to add but another guilty confession I have is that I dislike Asama (same reasons as Zero)

and tbh I married Leon myself, but I really wish it wasn't an option to marry your siblings...

the whole S support, especially for Hoshido family, it's just...aaaah ; m ;

(worse than M!Kamui x Soleil imo lol)

1. Pretty much the list is just units I don't like for various reasons, it's nothing too special. For example, I plan on using Pieri as fodder because I didn't like her very much. That run won't be a very serious run either. Soleil is another one, I thought that her supports polarised her affections for cute girls too much to the point where it became annoying to me. But hey, perhaps my opinions of these characters will change with the english release.

2. Yeah, I did like her supports with Zero. I haven't read Benoit's yet, but I'm planning to marry him to Rinkah in my serious run.

Yeah I really like Oboro x Zero. I think it's actually my favorite Oboro ship. 'dunno. Let's see how they get translated.

I lurked this whole thread earlier but i was on my phone. So now i will answer now that i can not be on my phone.

My confessions: (Note: I have not played the game yet)

I literally give zero fucks about the fanservice in the game, mostly due to how evenly spread out it is. (meaning, not just for one demographic) In fact, i embrace it. Much to the chagrin of some frandz.

I kinda like the Amie feature idea and will be trying it out. Especially with S supported units. *wiggly eyebrows*

Im planning a huge Nohr fanfiction but will not be writing it until after i played the English version, for a lot of obvious reasons.

Oboro is really the only female character on the Hoshidan end of things that really caught my attention and held it. Shes just gr9. (subject to change when game is released internationally)

I honestly dont care if someone wants to romance Midoriko or the other young characters. What people do with their video games and their video game spouses is up to them.

Piggy-backing off the above, regardless of my aggressive indifference for what others do in their games, im not going to be S supporting second gen and the super young characters. Or the Hoshidan siblings. Maybe....Ryouma is stupidly dreamy, dammit.

I do want to have a run where Marx is the husbando, but despite my total hype for that character initially, i havent planned out said run.

I will be playing a male MU on my very first run, in Nohr.

Im actually not super fond of Joker's Japanese personality and do actually hope they tone it down to Lovably Snarky Butler in localization.

I hope Zero's naughty sausage-ness remains somewhat intact when the game jumps the pond.

One of my feMUs is going to diddle Benoit.

I confess I was unable to finish a run of Nohr on Hard. I can't get past Chapter 10 on Hard.

This is probably going to be me, too. But at least there is Casual Mode. Yay for being a nancy!

Ill likely be buying DLC and grinding like a rusty old cog in this game.

I have a feeling ill be spending a lot of time in My Castle.

I do literally plan on having twelve Adventurers on my team. (and i mean the generics)

Because of how much Severa made me dislike her in Awakening, i have Divine Punishment awaiting her. In IK, i plan on having Luna marry Tsubaki and mother Matoi. THATS RIGHT, YOU LITTLE TSUNDERE TRASH CAN! YOU HAVE CURSED YOURSELF TO LIVING THE NIGHTMARE OVER AND OVER AGAIN! THE NIGHTMARE OF YOUR MOTHER! UWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Im not very attached to the Hoshidan side of things. (yet)

Im not too keen in principle with the whole "lets marry your siblings" thing, but ive come to terms with it more or less.

Same with the bad story. Still a little ass sad about Nohr though. : (

I have a lot of argle bargle regarding the fandom and this game. : (

- I got my friend to strip Iago for me in his playthrough

you have a good friend

mine is that I hate what I've seen and know of Nohr's story and don't know if I'll enjoy Hoshido much so I don't think I'll get the game at all until a while after it launches

and that the only reason I question whether or not I do that is because I want to pet Nishiki because I think he is a cute fox guy

Edited by maybe

- I despise Kamui, but...

- Aqua is okay.

- I just dislike Kamui's servants in general except for Flora.

- I have too many mixed feelings about Elise and Camilla. I like Camilla's backstory and Elise's character, but I dislike how fanservicey they are. Their supports are also not that great.

- I don't like Lazward/Pieri because Lazward deserves someone much better.

Iago having Infinite Staff skill as well as being the only Sorcerer to use staves...he won't ever be playable.

tumblr_n991r06OY31sx9tryo1_500.gif

Hope will never die!

If it never happens I'm just going to hack the game anyways. That's my last resort. I'll never get the facerub or anything that way, but at least I'll have a playable unit.