Any guilty confessions?

Minischew

Another guilty confession I want to make:

-I think Silas/Mozume is OTP and still believe that the English voice actors for them will be Max Mittelman and Brianna Knickerbocker respectfully (English voice actors are not confirmed yet, but hoping Cup of Tea will consider doing so since both Max Mittelman and Brianna Knickerbocker makes a nice male/female voice acting duo in a similar vein like Luci Christian/Chris Patton and Johnny Yong Bosch/Stephanie Sheh).

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I confess I was unable to finish a run of Nohr on Hard. I can't get past Chapter 10 on Hard.

That chapter is so amazing omg.

I want Nishiki, Flannel, and M!Kanna in my bed. All at once.

Guilty as charged.

Why do I get the feeling this subforum is going down in shipping war flames once the localization is out.

it'll mostly be over takumi

almost entirely over takumi

Some more from me:

I've become way too attached to some of the characters in this game. To the point that it's painful to me how some of them are portrayed in-game.

I'm also going to write a story for Fates. I hate how Nohr turned out, but I love the premise. I think it'll be cathartic to twist the story into what I want it to be which means it'll be nothing like the game's plot...

I like male Kamui's hair. I still want to trim a few pieces to make it more symmetrical, but I love his hair and design. I really like that Kamui goes barefoot, too. I don't know why.

I don't care about marrying off the characters. If Zero didn't exist, I wouldn't even marry off Kamui. I like the idea of them being free to do as they please after the war is over.

Edited by Sir Frederick

I've become way too attached to some of the characters in this game. To the point that it's painful to me how some of them are portrayed in-game.

Yeah this lol. The game has done a very good job of ruining a lot of my favorite characters, or people who otherwise have a lot of potentials. But still, I can't bring myself to hate those characters, even though my rational mind keeps reminding me that they're utter shits.

you have a good friend

mine is that I hate what I've seen and know of Nohr's story and don't know if I'll enjoy Hoshido much so I don't think I'll get the game at all until a while after it launches

and that the only reason I question whether or not I do that is because I want to pet Nishiki because I think he is a cute fox guy

Nohr is a solid enough buy just for the gameplay, shame about the story though. Hoshido is pretty decent too.

Yeah this lol. The game has done a very good job of ruining a lot of my favorite characters, or people who otherwise have a lot of potentials. But still, I can't bring myself to hate those characters, even though my rational mind keeps reminding me that they're utter shits.

Which characters do you have in mind?

For me it's Camilla and Cordelia/Matoi. Both are attractive and have cool classes but Camilla is overbearing and shallow, and Cordelia/Matoi's humble bragging gets on my nerves a bit.

Which characters do you have in mind?

For me it's Camilla and Cordelia/Matoi. Both are attractive and have cool classes but Camilla is overbearing and shallow, and Cordelia/Matoi's humble bragging gets on my nerves a bit.

Well, to name a few: Kamui, Aqua, Camilla, Suzukaze and to a lesser extent, Marx and Felicia. They all turned out in the worst possible ways that I could ever imagine. But since I don't want to derail yet another topic with my negativity, let's just leave it at that lol.

In a lot of those cases I just angrily lament at the writers instead of the characters themselves

Camilla and Suzukaze are my biggest writer complaints, and Suzukaze's entire nonsensical portrayal is pretty much nohr route.

It's so unfortunate the writing for Nohr route is really fucked.

but sometimes i am shallow and i will just go and listen to suzukaze's voice anyway because

daisuke ono's voice

they just HAD to hire him didn't they

Edited by Thor Odinson

In a lot of those cases I just angrily lament at the writers instead of the characters themselves

Camilla and Suzukaze are my biggest writer complaints, and Suzukaze's entire nonsensical portrayal is pretty much nohr route.

It's so unfortunate the writing for Nohr route is really fucked.

but sometimes i am shallow and i will just go and listen to suzukaze's voice anyway because

daisuke ono's voice

Its how I feel with Joker's voice. Suwabeeee...

some of mine

- In my playthroughs when i marry fKamui with Takumi i marry Joker/Jakob with Oboro becuase their love and loyalty to their masters.

- I really like Soleil and Kisaragi support Deere and Soleil too.

- IK becomes a social cultural program with all cross nations marriages

- I married Sakura and Tsukuyomi for my amusement.

- Charlotte is usually the Queen of Nohr.

My problem with Hinata/Oboro is that it feels like she's settling for him -- which is especially egregious considering that virtually none of her other supports sound like she's settling. She confesses to Takumi, Tsubaki, Saizou, and Kamui, it wouldn't have been difficult at all to make the confession come from her instead of Hinata. But alas.

Is it like the problem with Frederick/Cordelia? Because the whole "settling issue" reminds me of those supports...

Aaah really ? For some reason, it's just where ever I go, it's always F!Kamui x Takumi ><

I just haven't seen many Takuobo shippers here either, but I tend to steer clear of SF for...other reasons,

though I'm usually online chatting through PMs ~

Sorry if I seemed like I was being a bit rude, I've just seen so many people hate on Oboro because of her crush on Takumi, I just feel a need to defend her all the time, since their support is actually pretty great in game xD

But I'm going to be need to introduced to all the other Takuobo shippers here, because so far I think it's only me, Lumi, and Sunwoo lmao

but yeah, no need to apologize ! I myself got a bit riled up for no reason, aha ~ ; u ;

No need to apologize on your end either! You were making valid points, and it was perfectly reasonable to get upset.

And I just looked through a couple of FE:Fates blogs to see for myself the KamuTaku hype, and boy oh boy... I did find it a little suspect that the most popular character didn't seem to be getting as shipped as much with the avatar character, ahaha... ^^;;

I just kind of assumed everyone married Kamui to Leo instead for whatever odd reason. Maybe it's because the first YouTube playthrough I saw married Leo to their Kamui for their fans, and that skewed my perception, lmao.

daisuke ono's voice

Not actually relevant but your words just reminded me of something:

The only reason I got interested in Kaze was because he had the same VA as Shizuo Heiwajima, one of my favorite characters. Orz

Is it like the problem with Frederick/Cordelia? Because the whole "settling issue" reminds me of those supports...

Yes. The English translation of their supports that we have gave off so much of a "settling" tone to me that I actually asked Thor to ask Amielleon if the actual Japanese gave off a similar feeling of "settling", and according to her they did. Which is a shame, since Oboro is a better written character than Cordelia. Her crush on Takumi is only brought up in Hinata's supports outside of Takumi's, and any other time he's mentioned it's as her lord and the prince she's protecting. Oboro has a few supports where she proposes to people first (in addition to Takumi, there's also Tsubaki and Saizou and m!Kamui). So it's really egregious that she's "settling" for Hinata when none of it was present in her other supports.

Kind of. She has one line in particular that kind of stands out (from what I've read in the translated support), which is kind of questionable.

Though I still ship her and Hinata anyways oops…guess that's my guilty confession

EDIT: ninja'd

Edited by Shadowess

Not actually relevant but your words just reminded me of something:

The only reason I got interested in Kaze was because he had the same VA as Shizuo Heiwajima, one of my favorite characters. Orz

Yeah, it's a shame because their friendship is great and then their S is just... which sucks because unlike Cordelia who always seemed to be attached to Chrom (though part of it could be developer oversight) Oboro has a full personality entirely unrelated to her crush on Takumi, and her crush on takumi is just treated as a small part of her like a normal person having a crush-not the entirety of their personhood. So it's very jarring to see a settling support, perhaps even worse than Cordelia because Cordelia at least, well, we expect it.

although, im entirely down for OboKumiHina OT3.

ngl Ono's voice always had an effect on me, but once he voiced Jotaro that just sealed the deal

Edited by Thor Odinson

ngl Ono's voice always had an effect on me, but once he voiced Jotaro that just sealed the deal

Zero is a creep and a sadist but I like him because he is voiced by Dio. No homo tho. Probably.

tumblr_nsa8gf7qk01u85wpqo1_500_zpstual9m

tumblr_n991r06OY31sx9tryo1_500.gif

Hope will never die!

If it never happens I'm just going to hack the game anyways. That's my last resort. I'll never get the facerub or anything that way, but at least I'll have a playable unit.

Dul4Lb.jpg
MwMD53.jpg
qsiL1r.jpg
OlFR4t.jpg
S6lmah.jpg
l2qORV.jpg
aCC44d.jpg
FwvKVX.jpg
MVfr7C.jpg
wvrfjW.jpg
hEN2Ol.jpg
Hg8rJ7.jpg
DlTHPS.jpg
PY4I6Q.jpg
LZCyq1.jpg
PJNquF.jpg
UKIupV.jpg
9eWRk1.jpg
wrcpub.jpg
rXdroZ.jpg
tLjH8B.jpg
7PE1ZA.jpg

Just like I had to hack my Path Of Radiance game to give Ike and Mist Mantle and some other stuff...too. :D

I still need to crack Awakening and Fates to give Anna Dragonskin. Because it will stack along with Pavise and Aegis to reduce damages to single digits. ...And Status Immunity, so she can never be conked out by status staves and abusing stat reducting weapons. Having both that and Divine Shield doesn't make any sense. Still have to get Elise Infinite Staff and Status Resistance. My Ninja's Negative Chain.

Dul4Lb.jpg
MwMD53.jpg
qsiL1r.jpg
OlFR4t.jpg
S6lmah.jpg
l2qORV.jpg
aCC44d.jpg
FwvKVX.jpg
MVfr7C.jpg
wvrfjW.jpg
hEN2Ol.jpg
Hg8rJ7.jpg
DlTHPS.jpg
PY4I6Q.jpg
LZCyq1.jpg
PJNquF.jpg
UKIupV.jpg
9eWRk1.jpg
wrcpub.jpg
rXdroZ.jpg
tLjH8B.jpg
7PE1ZA.jpg

Just like I had to hack my Path Of Radiance game to give Ike and Mist Mantle and some other stuff...too. :D

I still need to crack Awakening and Fates to give Anna Dragonskin. Because it will stack along with Pavise and Aegis to reduce damages to single digits. ...And Status Immunity, so she can never be conked out by status staves and abusing stat reducting weapons. Having both that and Divine Shield doesn't make any sense. Still have to get Elise Infinite Staff and Status Resistance. My Ninja's Negative Chain.

Jesus Christ, how horrifying...

Well, as long as you don't do it Online I have no complaints. I still have nightmares about fighting a full team of Regigigas' with Pure Power in ORAS.

Jesus Christ, how horrifying...

Well, as long as you don't do it Online I have no complaints. I still have nightmares about fighting a full team of Regigigas' with Pure Power in ORAS.

I do that with mine.

I would never use it online though. =P