Is old Hubba a Seer too?

Kuru

Well I posted the thread because I was not sure. I did know that he mentioned stuff like that in the DLC. I am working on writing a story and wanted to be sure of what he really is before I went on and made him what he isn't. It is sort of confusing after what he said to Chrom, that he had foreseen stuff, but I will just stick with making him a sage and fortune teller, even though fortune tellers can see into the future. Dang it, why is this so difficult?

I think he's just a fortune teller because in FE 7, you meet a fortune teller named Hannah who foresees future weather events. She also recommends what equipment you should bring or a strategy you should employ, for a cost based on what she foresees happening in the battle.

Well I posted the thread because I was not sure. I did know that he mentioned stuff like that in the DLC. I am working on writing a story and wanted to be sure of what he really is before I went on and made him what he isn't. It is sort of confusing after what he said to Chrom, that he had foreseen stuff, but I will just stick with making him a sage and fortune teller, even though fortune tellers can see into the future. Dang it, why is this so difficult?

It is always fun to write a story, but given that we have minor help from the games, I would suggest following the other's advice and checking the wiki :D: that could be helpful. I have found it helpful on numerous occasions. As a writer one must research as best they can for stories :D:

As a writer one must research as best they can for stories :D:

True, but I'd rather read a story where Hubba is a seer because it advances the plot then one where he's a fortune-teller because canon says so. Research is fine and dandy but it can't make a good story alone.

True, but I'd rather read a story where Hubba is a seer because it advances the plot then one where he's a fortune-teller because canon says so. Research is fine and dandy but it can't make a good story alone.

That is true. However it is the skill of the writer to bring out the story.