Redoing a Normal Awakening Run.

TheSilentChloey

Playthrough Question  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do Chapter 14 or head to Nah's paralogue to get second seals?

• Do chapter 14 and wait until chapter 16 to get second seals
    • Go and get Nah and second seals
    • Keep relying on luck to get second seals from Anna until chapter 16

So after some level grinding I have chapter 14 done and dusted. It is of course now time to start going for the children characters. Mostly Morgan because that will lead to some interesting combinations later on (Lucina and Morgan having god-like fun anyone?) and the family being complete. I am thinking of getting a 3DS capture card so that the fun is easier to post, but I am not sure how to go about such things, but if I do get one rest assured I'll be recording the playthrough and others when I get the chance so we can see exactly what I do when I'm going through the game. And a lot of videos to boot. And moving right along to the more important things...

[spoiler=Story!]So after much level grinding I have now got some ladies that are in their final classes and have most of their skills set...at least the skills that I'll be making use of. Certain units are not going to be ready and I've been going for the child units (and training their parents so that we can get them all in one go) and I'll start that after this chapter. We at this point of time have Nah and Lucina the latter capping her stats and doubtless being ahead of everyone else. This time we're going to tackle chapter 14. So yes we're finally going to Valm...or at least meeting them at sea.

Chloey as it soon turns out finds the sea breathtaking, and I am inclinded to agree with her. The ocean is amazing and I've only ever actually been on a boat twice...and I loved it. So yes I do agree with this sentiment. Of course we don't get long to focus on Chloey's enjoyment of the situation as Chrom makes the comment that he's not been on a boat before (how the hell did you get to Carrion Isle then?) and says that he never fancied himself a sea captain. It is at this point that perhaps the most interesting conversation comes to light. We find out that Chrom dies in a fight to sway his destiny killed by someone he trusts...and I do believe we're getting hints of that premonition all the way back in the tutorial...Chloey is someone close to Chrom and we know based on the premonition that something happened to her to make her kill Chrom...but what? Could it be that someone takes control of her and force her to kill Chrom?

Without much to go on (although I know the answer to said question already) there is little we can do but watch as Chloey suffers a very nasty headache that worries Chrom until she assures him that all is well. We notice that Lucina seems to be worried but not showing it, of course talk turns to Lucina's reason for taking on Marth's name and decides that she'll fight with the name that her parents chose for her. Frederick decides to appear and tell us that we're the underdogs in this fight. As if I didn't expect that. However there isn't much that we can do. Flavia (my favourite Khan) says that the Plegians have given us oil. Hmm let's see, oil can be burnt and we could do a lot of damge if we could get burning oil to the ships (because they're convenently made of wood). As we find out there is no way we could burn the Valmese ships because we don't have catapults with which to send the burning oil at the Valmese.
My best guess would be since we have half the soldiers just have half the fleet to be used as flaming cannons. Chrom talks about destiny and Chloey corrects him. She states that the shepherds are strong because of their invisible ties. Chrom laughs and says that the salty air is getting to her and Chloey says that's enough philosophy for one day. The plan needs to be worked out and Chrom says that we need to prepare for what is ahead. And that he's glad to be bound to his wife by said invisible ties. Chloey doesn't say anything but she does look serious and Chrom tells everyone that we have work to do.

[spoiler=Tactician's Notes]Units deployed:
~Chrom
~Chloey
~Lucina
~Gaius
~Lon'qu
~Lissa
~Panne
~Nah
~Frederick
~Sumia
~Henry
~Tharja
~Amelia

Turn 1:
~Pair up Frederick with Sumia
~Pair up Lissa with Lon'qu
~Pair up Gaius with Panne
~Pair up Henry with Tharja
~Pair up Lucina with Chloey
~Pair up Chrom with Amelia
~Moved Lon'qu Lissa 8 squares right
~Moved Panne/Gaius 1 square right 8 squares down
~Moved Amelia/Chrom 2 squares right 5 squares down
~Moved Tharja/Henry 1 square right 4 squares down
~Moved Sumia/Frederick 3 squares left switched for a Frederick lead
~Moved Chloey/Lucina 3 squares down 2 squares left

Turn 2:
~Moved Tharja/Henry 3 squares down
~Used Amelia to attack the mage
~Moved Amelia 1 square right
~Moved Panne/Gaius 2 squares down 2 squares right
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 1 square up
~Had Chloey/Lucina attack the cavalier
~Switched for a Lucina lead
~Moved Nah 1 square down 2 squares left

Turn 3:
~Moved Lucina/Chloey 3 squares left
~Switched for a Lissa lead
~Had Lissa attack the great knight
~Moved Lucina/Chloey 3 squares left 2 squares up switched for a Chloey lead
~Moved Chloey/Lucina 2 squares up switched for a Lucina lead. Lucina gets a critical hit and ends the map

[spoiler=Chapter's end]Lissa and Lon'qu are the heroes of the map and we now come to the end of the map. And the bit of story that is needed.

Chrom tells us that the general has fallen and that it's time to put our master plan into action. It's time to ram the Valmese fleet with our own ships. The soldier painics and Chrom tells us to jump at the last moment. Once safely on another ship we turn to see that the sea itself is on fire. This is the point that Frederick is most pleased. Because we know that there is a pyro in that heart of his :XD:. Of course Flavia has her praises and everyone talks about talking on Valm. Because the smoke and death is enough to deal with at this point in time.

And that is that. Chapter complete...now to get Morgan...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always run Lifetaker as a healing skill. It always triggers when you kill an enemy in your turn and the HP recovery is great overall. With Morgan however I run Aether instead of Lifetaker, but interestingly she seems to always trigger it when she needs health and even crits if she's in desperate need of it. It's weird and amazing.

That could help, but I tend to get RNG screwed real good. Even with Lifetaker as an option I either don't have it equiped, or the units can't learn it. It'd be fine for the avatar and their children or anyone who can learn lifetaker but Gaius, Lon'qu, Vaike and Gregor can't learn lifetaker and they're the most at risk usually. Also this is a male Morgan run so he won't get aether. So I guess I could run lifetaker for him if I wanted to take a bit more of a risk, but like I said I am a very cautious type of tactician. I try to keep my units out of danger as best I can.

Side Story 12: Disowned by Time

That's right I'm going for Morgan! Mostly for the fact that I want Morgan shenanigans and the best way to do that is of course to actually get him. The little guy is worth the get because he'll have galeforce. That and well...get ready for an OP Morgan everyone!

[spoiler=Chapter Notes]So Chrom and the gang decide that the time has come to travel to the Ruins of Time. Now this is mostly because they do not actually expect to get a child here at all, so the premise of this chapter is that there is some sort of treasure. Of course we don't realise that there is an even more prescious treasure. But well...we'll get to the chapter.

~Chrom

~Chloey

~Lucina

~Henry

~Tharja

~Lissa

~Lon'qu

~Maribelle

~Vaike

~Frederick

~Sumia

~Ricken

~Miriel

Units gained:

Morgan :XD:

Turn 1:

Morgan notices footsteps and assumes that those aren't friendly and notes that there might be more down the stairs. Unsure of what to do he tries to work out how "Mum would handle this". Don't worry Morgan we'll save you!

~Have Lissa use her rescue Staff to get Morgan

~Pair up Lon'qu with Lissa

~Pair up Tharja with Henry switch for a Tharja lead

~Pair up Vaike with Maribelle

~Pair up Ricken with Miriel

~Moved Sumia/Frederick up 4 squares

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 3 squares up 1 square right

Turn 2:

~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 1 square right 1 square up

~Moved Miriel/Ricken 5 squares up 1 square right

~Moved Chrom down 1 square to talk to Morgan. Paired up Chrom with Morgan and reclassed Morgan to cavalier because weapon ranks are needed!!

~Pair up Lucina with Chloey, had Chloey attack one of the ruffians and got an item

~Moved Tharja/Henry 4 squares up

~Moved Sumia/Frederick 2 squares up

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 2 squares up

~Moved Chloey/Lucina 1 square left 3 squares up

Turn 3:

~Moved Miriel/Ricken 2 squares up 3 squares right (Miriel gained a level here)

~Had Maribelle "rescue" Morgan/Chrom

~Moved Morgan/Chrom 3 squares left 2 squares up

~Moved Chloey/Lucina 2 squares up 2 squares right

~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 2 squares left 3 squares up

~Moved Sumia/Frederick 2 squares left

Turn 4:

~Moved Tharja/Henry 3 squares up

~Moved Morgan/Chrom 4 squares up

~Moved Chloey/Lucina 1 square left 3 squares up

~Moved Miriel/Ricken 1 square up

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 5 squares right

~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 4 squares up 1 square right

~Moved Sumia/Frederick 2 squares up

Turn 5:

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 1 square right 6 squares up

~Moved Morgan/Chrom 1 square right

~Moved Morgan/Chrom 1 square right

~Moved Tharja/Henry 1 square left 3 squares up

~Moved Chloey/Lucina 2 squares left

~Moved Sumia/Frederick 3 squares up

~Moved Miriel/Ricken 2 squares left 3 squares up

~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 2 squares right switched for a Lon'qu lead

Turn 6:

~Moved Morgan/Chrom 2 squares up

~Had Morgan/Chrom take out another enemy

~Moved Chloey/Lucina 4 squares up

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 8 squares up to get the chest

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 5 squares right 3 squres up

~Moved Sumia/Frederick 2 squares left 3 squares up 1 square right switched for a Frederick lead

~Moved Miriel/Ricken 3 squares right 3 squares up

~Moved Tharja/Henry 2 squares up 3 squares right

Turn 7:

~Had Miriel/Ricken attack the risen that was causing trouble

~Moved Morgan/Chrom 1 square left 1 square up

~Moved Tharja/Henry 3 squares right

~Switched for a Maribelle lead and attacked the wyvern rider risen

~Moved Maribelle 1 square down

~Moved Morgan/Chrom 2 squares right 4 squares up

~Moved Chloey/Lucina 1 square right 3 squares up

Turn 8:

~Had Chloey/Lucina end the map

Chrom and Morgan got the heroes of the map

[spoiler=Concluding notes]We got Morgan and the very much deathless part of this run has happened. So now what happens? Morgan shenanigans of course. And we all know that Morgan and Lucina work well together as siblings so stats here we cap!! And yes Morgan was fully capped when I got him. And he still is to boot!

So we have unlocked the standard C Support of child unit and parents (and Lucina and Morgan have a sibling support get ready for roaches everyone!). I'll tell you about them next time before we go for our next child. :XD: Like I said second seal madness...

Side Story 9: Wings of Justice

Today we go for Cynthia, Sumia's adorable little girl who will only add to the shenanigans of fun. I have decided that for my sanity at least I'll save her having to promote to great knight with Sumia having Luna and Frederick giving dual guard + so Cythina will have a good head start.

[spoiler=Story Notes]So today's effort is to get Cynthia. Now for those of us who've done this side story before we all know the drill. Cynthia is tricked into thinking that some idiot claiming to be Chrom is actually Chrom despite the fact that this imposter has no resemblence to Chrom at all. Obviously Cynitha doesn't think of that. Adding insult to injury if Chrom is her father how the hell would she not know what he looks like. All I can say is that I don't like my Cynthia with blue hair because it just doesn't suit her at all. So with that out of the way...tactical notes ahead.

~Chrom
~Chloey
~Sumia
~Frederick
~Morgan
~Lucina
~Lissa
~Lon'qu
~Henry
~Tharja
~Gaius
~Panne
~Amelia

Turn 1:
~Pair up Chrom with Chloey
~Pair up Panne with Gaius
~Pair up Amelia with Morgan
~Moved Sumia/Frederick 4 squares left 2 squares up
~Moved Lucina 1 square up to acess the convoy for Mire
~Moved Lucina 4 squares right 2 squares up
~Moved Tharja/Henry 3 squares left 4 squares up
~Moved Morgan/Amelia 4 squares up
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 3 squares right 3 squares up
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 6 squares up
~Moved Gaius/Panne 2 squares right 4 squares up
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 3 squares left 2 squares up

Turn 2:
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares up
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 4 squares up 3 squares right
~Moved Lucina 5 squares left
~Moved Gaius/Panne 1 square up 5 squares left

Turn 3:
~Moved Tharja/Henry 3 squares right 2 squares up
~Moved Sumia/Frederick 1 square right 2 squares up

Turn 4:
~Moved Sumia/Frederick to talk to Cynthia and ended the map

The heroes of the map were Chrom and Chloey and getting Cynthia was the icing on the cake. Normally this is the map where I tend to lose Cynthia but I didn't this time :XD: I actually got her without her getting injured and/or dying!!

[spoiler=Chapter Conclusion]So yes, we ended the map by Sumia talking to Cynthia. It was pretty nice to see her reaction and the fact that she starts going through so many emotions at once that we can be left a little confused. But we know that Cynthia is going to be with her family again and she should be just fine :D:

So now onto Side Story 10. Severa here we come.

[spoiler=Chapter notes]So the shepherds are arriving in what is a little island not too far from Plegia's coast that is actually a sizible island. No idea who lives there, but it is clear that all hell will be breaing loose soon. We see that the villagers that live on said island are struggling. Chrom arrives just as the word Valmese is mentioned and asks the men what they were talking about. Of course the younger of the two asks who Chrom is and he responds as calmly as he can. The men have a little chat and Chrom offers to help them, which the leader offers thanks for.

We then cut to the person in question. Nelson is just a nasty piece of work and to be quite the idiot. Not sure who I'll have to end his miserable existance, but for script's sake I think Chrom should be the one to take this man out. Capped Chrom makes for some real fun and games :XD:

[spoiler=Tactician's Notes]Unit's deployed
~Chrom
~Chloey
~Lissa
~Lon'qu
~Lucina
~Gregor
~Amelia
~Kaleb (Purchased from my Avatar Logbook)
~Cordelia
~Cynthia
~Olivia
~Maribelle
~Morgan

Turn 1:
~Moved Cynthia 6 squares right and used rescue on Severa
~Pair up Kaleb with Lucina, moved Lucina/Kaleb 6 squares right
~Moved Morgan 8 squares right
~Pair up Chloey with Chrom moved Chrom/Chloey 5 squares right to talk to Severa
~Moved Maribelle 6 squares right
~Pair up Amelia with Olivia
~Pair up Gregor with Cordelia
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb 3 squares up 3 squares right
~Moved Cordelia/Gregor 4 squares right
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 3 squares up
~Moved Olivia/Amelia 2 squares right 4 squares up

Turn 2:
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb 3 squares right 3 squares up
~Moved Olivia/Amelia 4 squares right 2 squares up
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 3 squares right 3 squares up 4 squares left
~Moved Chrom/Chloey 3 squares left 3 squares up
~Moved Cynthia 6 squares right and rescued Severa
~Moved Morgan 6 squares up 2 squares right
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb 3 squares right 3 squares up
~Moved Cordelia/Gregor 1 square right 4 squares up rescuing Maribelle
~Had Maribelle heal Cynthia

Turn 3:
~Lucina attacked the barbarian on the right of the map near Holland
~Moved Chrom/Chloey 3 squares right 3 squares up
~Moved Morgan 2 squares right 3 squares up 3 squares left
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb 5 squares left
~Moved Codelia/Gregor 7 squares right 2 squares up
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 5 squares right 3 squares up
~Moved Olivia/Amelia 4 squares up
~Moved Maribelle 5 squares right 1 square up
~Moved Cynthia 6 squares up

Turn 4:
~Moved Chrom/Chloey 2 squares up 4 squares left
~Mogan attacked a sage
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb 1 square left 4 squares up
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb 4 squares up
~Moved Morgan 3 squares left 5 squares up
~Moved Cordelia/Gregor 6 squares left 2 squares up rescued Lucina/Caleb
~Pair up Cynthia with Maribelle Moved Maribelle 2 squares up 4 squares left switched for a Cynthia lead and rescued Morgan
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 8 squares up Lon'qu gets a critical hit
~Moved Olivia/Amelia 7 squares up switched for an Amelia lead

Turn 5:
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb 6 squares up
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb 2 squares up 3 squares right
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 2 squares right 2 squares down
~Moved Cordelia 7 squares up to heal Lon'qu
~Moved Morgan 3 squares left 5 squares up
~Moved Cynthia 2 squares right 4 squares up and rescued Severa
~Moved Chrom/Chloey 5 squares left 1 square up

Turn 6:
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 5 squares right 5 squares down
~Moved Chrom/Chloey 2 squares up

Turn 7:
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 6 squares up 5 squares right
~Moved Chrom/Chloey 5 squares up

Turn 8:
~Moved Chrom/Chloey 5 squares up
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 3 squares right

Turn 9:
~Lon'qu opened the door after Severa talked with Holland
~Lucina attacked the barbarian that appeared
~Moved Amelia/Olivia 2 squares left 1 square up
~Moved Amelia/Olivia 3 squares up
~Moved Morgan 8 squares up
~Moved Cordelia/Gregor 8 squares left
~Moved Cynthia/Maribelle 3 squares up 3 squares left
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb 5 squares left
~Moved Severa 3 squares left 1 square down
~Moved Morgan 5 squares left

Turn 10:
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 5 squares up
~Moved Chrom 2 squares right to end the map

[spoiler=Post Map Notes]With all that Chloey and Chrom won the map which was a nice change of pace. 10 Turns though trying to let Severa to talk to Holland was a bit tedious, but worth it in the end. Given that now I've finished this map I suppose that means you'll have to tune in for the glorious hero of light who has travelled through time and space to join our legion of mighty warriors or the stern healer with a heart of gold...*laughs* we'll see how I go!

So that is the end of the chapter. For those who have been wonding what I've been doing I think it's only fair to give the run down. Most of this has been growing my units to the point of around 170 hours (at least by my guess) worth of grinding and leveling up with roughly 4 hours of pure story game play (again guessing). As to how I got that number, well DLC certainly is the use here. I have a rule that I grow units to about level 10 for those base classes before using a single master seal (although I'ved used more than that on Chloey) on their last base class to the bottom most class of their promotion list. Using Sumia as an example:

Sumia has the knight and cleric reclass options. I reclassed her into a knight then a cleric. So when it came time to use a master seal on her I reclassed into the war cleric first, then reclassed into the sage class. Of course I reclassed Sumia into her other options saving her pegasus rider promotions for last (Falcon Knight being the first class that I put Sumia into before her final reclass into a dark flier), so I hope that explains what I've been up to since completing Nah's side story. And how I've been able to rack up those hours as well!! :XD:

Of course I misspelled the Kaleb I bought :/ Sorry everyone!

Edited by TheSilentChloey

Side Story 5...

[spoiler=Chapter Notes]This opens up with Lissa and Lucina having a polite chat about Lissa being "around" in Lucina's future. Lissa asks what she's like and Lucina says that Lissa was warm and kind despite the dark times that they lived in. Lucina adds that Lissa's smile was a beacon of hope for others around her. Lissa states that she'd better get to work if she wants to live up to that. She then asks if she has any children and Lucina reveals that she has a son named Owain. Lissa thinks that's cute and asks Lucina what "Owain" is like. Lucina's expression here is more than enough to convince me that what "Owain" is like is either not something she wants to think about or that he's different and she doesn't know how best to cope with that difference. Lissa then goes to ask something else but then decides that it's best for her not to know.

Of course there are bandits and lo and behold there is a strange guy with Lon'qu coloured hair running around and fighting them! One goes down and then the other...well not so much. But we do find out that the young man is none other than Owain, so I guess that he seems to be alright. Of course Chrom and Chloey both look a little confused about the situation and so I would be too!

~Chrom
~Chloey
~Lon'qu
~Lissa
~Lucina
~Severa
~Amelia
~Cordelia
~Kaleb (Yes I misspelled his name last time)
~Morgan
~Ricken
~Miriel
~Robin (purchased much earlier but due to some training being needed we haven't see her until now). She's a dark flier @level 5

Turn 1:
~Pair up Lucina with Kaleb, Moved Kaleb 3 squares left 2 squares down switched for a Lucina lead to mire out a ruffian myrmidon.
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb 2 squares left and 4 squares down.
~Pair up Chloey with Chrom moved Chrom/Chloey 1 square down 5 squares right switched for a Chloey lead
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares left 1 square down 3 squares left 1 square up to talk with the sage and got an elxir
~Pair up Lon'qu with Lissa, moved Lissa 3 squares left 1 square down.
~Robin "Rally" Movement
~Pair up Severa with Cordelia
~Pair up Amelia with Morgan
~Pair up Ricken with Miriel. Moved Miriel/Ricken 1 square left 4 squares down
~Moved Morgan/Amelia down 5 squares.
~Moved Morgan/Amelia 1 square right 7 squares down
~Moved Cordelia/Severa 2 squares up 7 squares left
~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 6 squares down "Rescued" Owain
~Moved Cordelia/Severa 3 squares up 6 squares left

Turn 2:
~Moved Chloey/Chrom down 1 square 2 squares left
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares left 5 squares down switched for a Chrom lead
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb 3 squares down 1 square left
~Moved Morgan/Amelia 1 square left
~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 4 squares down
~Moved Cordelia/Severa 4 squares right 4 squares down
~Moved Robin 3 squares down 5 squares "Rally"
~Moved Miriel/Ricken 7 squares left
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb2 squares down
~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 2 squares left 6 squares down "rescued" Chrom/Chloey
~Moved Morgan/Amelia 3 squares left 3 squares up 1 square left

Turn 3:
~Had Lissa "Rescue" Owain
~Had Chrom/Chloey Talk to Owain
~Moved Owain 3 squares right 1 square down
~Moved Miriel/Ricken 1 square left
~Moved Lucina/Kaleb 5 squares left got a spirit dust and finished the last of the enemies.

So that is the end of the chapter. Cordelia and Severa were the map heroes. Lissa got to see her son and we find out that Owain has the Mark of Naga. And Lissa cries because she's so happy. I quite like the ending and now we must travel on to get the next child...which will be a whole lot more fun with a harder map than Owain's...let the wool be made into a jumper!

Side Story 13

Well I hope that my last post had the hints needed to see this one coming. Wool is of course another word for yarn...and who do we have here but Yarne...ok joking aside this will be about as fun as we can make it. This is also the chapter where galeforce, lots of movement and Chloey with her dread fighter husband tome weilding Chrom will actually have some fun. Did I mention that Chrom can use tomes? I wonder what he'd be like with galeforce?

Anyway we have to deal with a couple of issues:

1. I need to get Chrom as close to Yarne as quickly as possible so that we can just talk to him. And gain a bunny on our side

2. Chloey is all out of Mire shenanigans so I'll have to get some more as quickly as I can!

Aside from that today is a good day to get Yarne and fingers crossed he won't die on me!

~Chrom

~Chloey

~Panne

~Henry

~Tharja

~Lucina (Reclassed into Dark Knight and Limit Broken)

~Erryn (Street pass avatar that we handily beat)

~Cordelia

~Lissa

~Morgan

~Kellam

~Maribelle

~Gaius

Choice: Fight them both...god I had to make it hard didn't I?

Turn 1:

~Pair up Tharja with Henry

~Moved Panne up 3 squares right 2 squares to talk with Yarne

~Pair up Yarne with Panne

~Pair up Maribelle with Lissa

~Pair up Lucina with Morgan

~Moved Erryn 2 squares left 1 square up rescued Panne

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 3 squares left square up

~Pair up Gaius with Cordelia

~Moved Lissa/Maribelle 2 squares up

~Moved Henry/Tharja 1 square right

~Moved Kellam 3 squares up 1 square right

~Moved Morgan/Lucina 8 squares up 1 square right

~Moved Cordelia/Gaius 3 squares left 5 squares up

~Moved Cordelia/Gaius 2 squares up 3 squares left

Turn 2:

~Moved Chloey/Chrom up 4 squares

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares left 1 square up

~Moved Morgan/Lucina 4 squares left 3 squares up

~Moved Morgan/Lucina 3 squares up 3 squares right

~Moved Cordelia/Gaius 6 squares up

~Pair up Erryn with Kellam

~Moved Henry/Tharja 5 squares right

~Moved Lissa/Maribelle 3 squares right

~Switched for a Maribelle lead

~Maribelle attacked the paladin that was near her

~Moved Panne/Yarne 6 squares right

~Moved Kellam/Erryn 4 squares right

Turn 3:

~Moved Panne/Yarne 6 squares up

~Had Henry attack the bow knight that was a little too close for comfort (no movement)

~Kellam attacked another bow knight (no movement)

~Maribelle took out the valkyrie (no movement)

~Moved Maribelle/Lissa 1 square up switched for a Lissa lead attacked the other valkyrie

~Switched for a Maribelle lead

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 4 squares up

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 5 squares left switched for a Chrom lead (Chrom is using elthunder of course :XD:)

~Moved Cordelia/Gaius 1 square down

~Moved Cordelia/Gauis 4 squares right switched for a Gaius lead

~Moved Morgan/Lucina 1 square down

~Switched for a Lucina lead

~Moved Lucina/Morgan 2 squares right switched for a Morgan lead

Turn 4:

~Moved Chrom/Chloey 2 squares right switched for a Chloey lead

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 6 squares right

~Moved Kellam/Erryn 4 squares up

~Moved Henry/Tharja 6 squares up

~Moved Maribelle/Lissa 1 square right 7 squares up

~Moved Morgan/Lucina 1 square right

~Moved Gaius/Cordelia 1 square up 4 squares right

~Moved Morgan/Lucina 4 squares right

~Moved Panne/Yarne 4 squares up

Turn 5:

~Moved Panne/Yarne 4 squares up Panne and Yarne end the map with a dual strike

Lucina and Morgan were the heroes of this map :XD: and that ladies and gentlemen is a TSC record! Next we'll have to watch out for blood and thunder and hope like all heck that all will continue to go well. In other news Morgan has someone he can S-Support with...but I think I'd rather that he stay friends with this one. I'm going for a different Morgan pairing, one that I used in my first playthrough.

Side Story 15: A Shot from the Dark

That's right, we're getting Noire today and boy will this map be fun watch out for the blood and thunder!

~Chrom
~Chloey
~Morgan
~Lissa
~Tharja
~Henry
~Lucina
~Lon'qu
~Gregor
~Virion
~Owain
~Cynthia
~Maribelle

Turn 1:
~Pair up Chrom with Chloey moved Chloey/Chrom 3 squares up to rescue Noire
~Moved Morgan 3 squares up 1 square right

~Pair up Owain with Cynthia

~Moved Virion 5 squares up

~Moved Tharja/Henry 3 squares left

~Pair up Maribelle with Gregor

~Pair up Lucina with Virion

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 6 squares up

~Moved Gregor/Maribelle 5 squares up

~Moved Cynthia/Owain 5 squares up

Turn 2:

~ Reclassed Noire into the knight class

~Pair up Morgan with Noire

~Had Virion rescue Chloey/Chrom

~Moved Cynthia/Owain 3 squares left 1 square up

~Moved Gregor/Maribelle 4 squares left 2 squares up

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 4 squares left

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares down 5 squares right

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares left 4 squares up

~Moved Tharja/Henry 1 square left

Turn 3:

~Moved Cynthia/Owain 1 square left to heal Virion

~Moved Noire/Morgan 4 squares down 1 square left switched for a Morgan lead

~Had Chloey/Chrom take out the the falcon knight that attacked Chloey in the last turn for a 315 damage shot (Chloey is a bow weilding bride :XD:)

~Moved Chloey/Chrom up 2 squares

~Moved Tharja/Henry 2 squares left

~Moved Virion 3 squares down 4 squares left rescued Morgan/Noire

~Moved Gregor/Maribelle 6 squares down 3 squares left

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 5 squares up 2 squares left

Turn 5:

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 3 squares up 2 squares left

~Moved Cynthia/Owain 4 squares down 2 sqaures left healed Lon'qu

~Moved Morgan/Noire 8 squares right

~Moved Tharja/Henry 5 squares up

~Moved Virion/Lucina 2 squares left 4 sqaures up

~Moved Gregor/Maribelle 3 sqaures left 6 squares up

Turn 6:

~Moved Morgan/Noire 2 squares up

~Moved Morgan/Noire 1 square up

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 1 square right 4 squares up rescued Morgan/Noire

~Moved Cynthia/Owain 4 sqaures left 2 squares up

~Moved Virion/Lucina 6 squares up

~Moved Gregor/Maribelle 7 squares up

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 9 squares up 2 squares right

Turn 7:

~Moved Cynthia/Owain 2 squares down 4 squares right

~Moved Virion/Lucina 7 squares up rescued Lon'qu/Lissa

~Moved Chloey/Chrom to heal Lon'qu/Lissa

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 6 squares up 5 squares right

~Moved Tharja/Henry up 5 squares

~Moved Morgan/Noire 6 squares up

~Moved Gregor/Maribelle 1 square left 8 squares up

Map ended with Lon'qu/Lissa taking on the last enemy Griffon rider during the enemy phase via Lissa getting a critical dual strike to the tune of 186

Lissa and Lon'qu are the heroes of this map :XD: and now we have Noire. Next we'll pick up someone who didn't want to follow in their mother's footsteps too much...and that's all for tonight folks!

So after what has been a lot of effort and though I have decided that for the sake of all that is holy I am going to update with another part of the playthrough. And Vaike is now a hero after much level growth and Maribelle growing a lot more as well. Brady won't be top of the pack like Lucina, but Severa will have her training partner at last. So yes I am going for Brady.

[spoiler=Chloey's Awakening Rules]Now I know that a lot of people who may or may not be following my plathrough will be asking questions. And I have some important answers for you all as well. A lot of people are probably guessing at classes etc but I'll lay it out here so we're all on the same page. This simply ties into my personal rules for Fire Emblem Awakening. Here is the list of rules that I have for myself I've found:

1~Only use a master seal once. Second seal as much as you like to get all base classes before going to a promoted class

2~Chrom and his wife take second and master seal priority, everyone else must wait

3~Achieve S-Rank as fast as possible

4~DO NOT MARRY CHROM TO SUMIA in any playthrough

5~Try not to have anyone (allies included) die

6~Anyone on spotpass who says "You'd better run!" must be fought and killed by the Avatar, Chrom, Lucina or Morgan.

7~Always marry MaMu to Lucina

8~DLC is your best friend

9~Always go cavalier for characters that can to pick up discipline

10~Everyone who can get galeforce must have said skill learnt/equiped

So this is how I playing currently. I will be doing a normal classic run in the future if and when I stop losing units on DLC, the main game and risen skirmishes (not happening unless I can improve). Then and only then will I go to hard mode...and that will be a different Chloey by that time. At least I hope so.

[spoiler=Story notes]So I have deicded that Brady will get pass and galeforce. Given that there was not straight answer and because a healer might need pass to escape their enemies, which of course can help them get saved in the long run.
Nice to see what fun I can have with those then :XD:

~Chrom
~Chloey
~Vaike
~Maribelle
~Nowi
~Noire
~Morgan
~Lucina (Dark Knight)
~Tharja
~Henry
~Donnel
~Nah
~Anna

Turn 1:
~Pair up Donnel with Nah
~Pair up Nowi with Vaike
~Moved Maribelle 2 squares right 1 square down to talk to Brady
~Moved Lucina 7 squares left1 square up
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 1 square left
~Moved Noire/Morgan 1 square down 1 square right
~Moved Tharja/Henry 1 square right
~Moved Vaike/Nowi 1 square left 5 squares down

Turn 2:
~Piar up Brady with Maribelle had Maribelle heal Anna

~Lucina attacked the hero

~Moved Lucina 1 square left

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 1 square left

~Had Chloey/Chrom attack the paladin

~Moved Noire/Morgan 1 square right

~Moved Tharja/Henry 1 square right attacked the hero

~Moved Anna 1 square down

~Moved Vaike/Nowi 1 square down

~Moved Nah/Donnel 1 square down

Turn 3:

~Had Chloey attack longbow wielding sniper

~Had Lucina take out the paladin

~Moved Noire/Morgan 3 squares right

~Moved Vaike/Nowi 3 squares down

~Had Lucina attack the swordmaster

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 5 squares up switched for a Chrom lead

~Moved Nah/Donnel 4 squares up

~Moved Anna 6 squares up

~Moved Maribelle 1 square left 2 squares up

Chrom ended the map and Morgan and Noire are the heroes of the map

And now we have Brady added to the sheperhds :XD:

And now the moment we have all been waiting for another chapter of the Chloey Fails Run of Fire Emblem Awakening...maybe :XD: this is going to be a very scientific discovery to see if my strategy holds up!

[spoiler=Enter the Desert Oaisis]So Chrom and the Shepherds are travelling through what is a desert. He has heard rumours of a mirage village and wishes to investigate the claims that such a village exists. Of course Chrom recives a few words of wisdom from the old man with whom he is speaking with to be careful as there are "armed barbarians about" and that we must be well prepared for what lies ahead.

~Chrom (Great Lord)
~Chloey (Sorcerer)
~Sully (Wyvern Lord)
~Stahl (Swordmaster)
~Ricken (Bow knight)
~Miriel (Dark knight reclassed from a Valkyrie)
~Nowi (Sage)
~Virion (Sage)
~Noire (Valkyrie)
~Morgan (Sage)
~Sumia (Dark Flier)
~Frederick (Griffon Rider)
~Lucina (Dark Knight)

Units Gained:
~Laurent

Turn 1:
~Pair up Ricken with Miriel
~Pair up Stahl with Sully
~Pair up Noire with Morgan
~Pair up Sumia with Frederick
~Moved Sully/Stahl 10 squares up
~Pair up Chrom with Chloey moved Chloey 2 squares left 1 square up switched for a Chrom lead and visted the village to recruit Laurent.

~Pair up Lucina with Nowi

~Second sealed Laurent into cavalier

~Had Virion move 2 squares left to heal Laurent

~Moved Morgan/Noire 6 squares up and switched for a Noire lead and rescued Chrom/Chloey

~Moved Nowi/Lucina 5 squares up and switched for a Lucina lead

~Moved Frederick/Sumia 10 squares up

~Moved Miriel/Ricken 5 squares up

~Moved Lucina/Nowi 4 squares up switched for a Nowi lead

Turn 2:

~Pair up Virion with Laurent moved Luarent/Virion yp two squares and switched for a Virion lead

~Moved Sully/Stahl 6 squares up 1 square right

~Moved Chrom/Chloey 2 squares up 4 squares left and switched for a Chloey lead

~Moved Frederick/Sumia 5 squares right 5 squares up

~Moved Miriel/Ricken 1 square up 3 squares right

~Moved Nowi/Lucina 2 squares right 3 squares up

~Moved Noire/Morgan 2 squares left 2 squares up

Turn 3:

~Had Sully/Stahl stand their ground and attack the barbarian near the commander

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 4 squares left

~Moved Noire/Morgan 3 squares left 4 squares up and rescued Chloey/Chrom

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares left 2 squares up

~Moved Frederick/Sumia 10 squares left

~Moved Nowi/Lucina 4 squares left 1 square up

~Moved Miriel/Ricken 6 squares up

~Kept Virion/Laurent in place

Turn 4:

~Moved Virion/Laurnet 6 squares right

~Moved Nowi/Lucina 6 squares right and switched for a Lucina lead

~Moved Miriel/Ricken 5 squares down

~Moved Noire/Morgan 1 square up 1 square left

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 4 squares up 2 squares left

~Again Sully/Stahl stayed in the same place as before

~Moved Frederick/Sumia down 10 squares

Turn 5:

~Moved Viron/Laurent 5 squares right 1 square up

~Sully/Stahl found the mirage village O.O

~Moved Lucina/Nowi up 1 square to take out the barbarian with the short axe

~Moved Frederick/Sumia up 10 squares

~Had Noire rescue Chloey/Chrom (and Noire gained a level!!)

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 6 squares up

Turn 6:

~Moved Virion/Laurent 6 squares up

~Moved Miriel/Ricken 6 squares up

~Moved Sully/Stahl 4 squares down 6 squares left

~Had Noire rescue Chloey/Chrom

~Had Chloey attack the nearest berserker

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 1 square left to take out the other berserker

~Moved Frederick/Sumia 7 squares left 2 squares down

~Had Lucina attack the Falcon knight that was litterally in front of her

~Had Lucina attack the Falcon knight behind the first one she took out

Turn 7:

~Moved Noire/Morgan 4 squares right 2 squares up and rescued Chloey/Chrom

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 5 squares up 1 square right to attack the last enemy and end the map

Heroes of the map were of course Sully and Stahl and we got Laurent as well. And keep all eyes peeled for someone who bite off more than they can chew!

Side Story 8...

That's right, I'm getting Kjelle today. Given that it's Morgan's birthday today I thought that I would go for as many of the other children as I can, so we'll see how I do.

[spoiler=Story Notes]Simply put this is Kjelle doing too much in this chapter but it's not the first time that she is. Somehow I know that she will doubtlessly get herself killed unless I do something about it. Say hello to hell chapter number 3 out of my usual hell chapters. This is not going to go down well.

~Chrom (Great Lord)
~Sully (Assassin with lethality in her last skill slot)
~Stahl (Swordmaster with pass in his last skill slot)
~Morgan (Sage)
~Olivia (Falcon Knight)
~Libra (Dark Mage)
~Gaius (Hero)
~Prince Marth (Mercenary)
~Laurent (Cavalier)
~Nah (Mage)
~Chloey (Sorcerer)
~Brady (Thief)
~Severa (Dark Mage)

Units Gained:
Kjelle (um how is her name pronounced? If anyone could help me it would be most appreciated)

Turn 1:
~Pair up Pr. Marth with Morgan
~Pair up Stahl with Sully
~Pair up Nah with Laurent
~Pair up Severa with Brady
~Pair up Libra with Olivia
~Pair up Gaius with Chrom
~Moved Chloey 6 squares up
~Moved Morgan/Pr.Marth 2 squares up 4 squares right
~Moved Sully/Stahl 6 squares up
~Moved Laurent/Nah 2 squares up 1 square right 2 squares up 2 squares left
~Moved Chrom/Gaius 6 squares right
~Moved Brady/Severa 5 squares up
~Moved Olivia/Libra 8 squares up switched for a Libra lead
~Had Morgan use his Ward Staff on Brady

Turn 2:
~Had Laurent attack the knight
~Moved Brady/Severa 1 square up
~Moved Chloey 3 squares left
~Moved Sully/Stahl 1 square right 7 squares up
~Moved Chrom/Gaius 6 squares up switched for a Gaius lead
~Moved Brady/Severa 1 square left 4 squares up
~Moved Chloey 1 square right 5 squares up
~Everyone else was held in place

Turn 3:

~Had Sully/Stahl attack the knight blocking the door

~Moved Gaius/Chrom 2 squares up seperated the pair

~Moved Brady/Severa 5 squares left

~Moved Brady/Severa 1 square left 4 squares up switched for a Severa lead

~Moved Severa/Brady 4 squares right 2 squares up switched for a Brady lead

~Moved Chloey 1 square right 3 squares up

~Moved Chloey 1 square up

~Moved Libra/Olivia 4 squares right 1 square up

~Moved Laurent/Nah 4 squares left

~Moved Morgan/Pr.Marth 2 squares right

~Moved Morgan/Pr.Marth 2 squares left

Turn 4:

~Moved Brady/Severa 1 square right

~Moved Brady/Severa 1 square down 4 squares right switched for a Severa lead

~Had Laurent/Nah take out the mercenary that appeared last turn (Laurent got a nice critical hit :XD:)

~Moved Morgan/Pr.Marth 3 squares right

~Moved Morgan/Pr.Marth 3 squares left

~Had Gaius unlock the door

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 5 squares up 1 square left switched for a Chrom lead to talk to Kjelle seperated the pair

~Moved Severa/Brady 2 squares left switched for a Brady lead

~Had Kjelle access the convoy to get two bronze swords and a short spear and reclass into a cavalier

~Moved Libra/Olivia 2 squares up 3 squares left

~Moved Sully/Stahl 4 squares up

Turn 5:

~Had Luarent/Nah attack the sorcerer that appeared during the enemy phase

~Moved Morgan/Pr.Marth 2 squares right

~Moved Morgan/Pr.Marth 2 squares left used ward on Laurent/Nah

~Moved Gaius 6 squares right 1 square down

~Moved Kjelle 6 squares left

~Moved Brady/Severa 4 squares down

~Moved Libra/Olivia 2 squares down 3 squares right

~Moved Sully/Stahl 8 squares right

~Moved Chloey 5 squares left

Turn 6:

~Moved Gaius 1 square down 2 squares left

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares left

~Moved Kjelle 1 square up 1 square left (Chloey dual guards one waste strike, the other misses and Chloey politely dual strikes for Kjelle to avenge her master)

~Moved Laurent/Nah 1 square left

~Moved Libra/Olivia 1 square down 2 squares left

~Moved Brady/Severa 3 squares right 1 square down switched for a Severa lead

And that ends the map with Brady and Severa as the map heroes

And that ladies and gentlemen will conclude my work in getting Kjelle. Brady and Severa were the heroes of the map. Tune in next time for a spot of romance that I really want to avoid because this one doesn't know when to stop flirting.

Side Story 6:

[spoiler=Story Notes]We open this story with Chloey funnily enough and well...this is the result:
chloey_s_discomfort_side_story_6_by_thes
Suffice to say she is uncomfortable about it. Olivia proves to be a life saver giving Chloey a much needed drink of water. Of course Olivia stats that she "flails around and pretends to dance" and Chloey corrects her stating that Olivia's dancing "never fails" to cheer up other people. Chloey of course doesn't get to long with Olivia as Chrom appears and states that the bandit's camp is close.

We then cut to a young man who kills off a bandit and tells a young maiden that all is well. Of course this young man is almost as bad as Virion when it comes to girls and frankly I don't even want to say I would be quite happy to pull him along by his ear like Misty would do with Brock (for those of you that have seen the original series of Pokémon). So suffice to say I'm not a fan of Inigo and I tend to bench the guy in most if not ALL playthroughs that I have done, much like I've benched Olivia before she actually got scarily useful with astra and galeforce...

[spoiler=Tactician's Notes]Units Deployed:

~Chrom (Great Lord)
~Chloey (Sorcerer)
~Morgan (Grandmaster)
~Noire (Trickster)
~Virion (Dark Knight)
~Cherche (Valkyrie)
~Lucina (Dark Knight)
~Libra (Sorcerer)
~Olivia (Falcon knight)
~Sumia (Dark Flier)
~Tharja (Dark Knight)
~Henry (Sorcerer)

Units gained:
Inigo (inherted Vengence and Galeforce)

Turn 1:
~Pair up Virion with Cherche
~Pair up Lucina with Chrom
~Moved Chloey 4 squares left 2 squares down
~Moved Chrom/Lucina 5 squares left
~Moved Olivia/Libra 6 squares down 2 squares left to talk to Inigo and switched for a Libra lead
~Moved Tharja/Henry 6 squares left
~Moved Sumia/Frederick 1 square down 6 squares left
~Moved Morgan/Noire 6 squares left
~Moved Cherche/Virion 3 squares down 3 squares left
~Had inigo stay put near his parents.

Turn 2:
~Moved Tharja/Henry 3 squares left
~Moved Cherche/Virion 3 squares left 3 squares up
~Moved Chloey 3 squares down 2 squares left
~Moved Morgan/Noire 3 squares down
~Moved Sumia/Frederick 1 square left 2 squares down and sepertared them with Frederick going to the right
~Moved Inigo 4 squares up 1 square left
~Moved Libra/Olivia 1 square left 3 squares up seperated them with Olivia going up
~Moved Chrom/Lucina 2 squares down and seperated them with Lucina to the right

Turn 3:
~Moved Chloey 5 squares left
~Moved Chloey 4 squares left and unlocked the door
~Moved Tharja/Henry 1 square down
~Pair up Ingio and Olivia
~Moved Cherche/Virion 2 squares up

Turn 4:
~Moved Cherche/Viron 4 squares down 3 squares right and rescued Chloey
~Moved Chloey 1 square right 3 squares down
~Had Chloey attack a Dark Flier
~Had Libra attack the Griffon Rider
~Had Morgan/Noire attack the Dark Flier above them
~Had Morgan/Noire attack the Dark Flier in the square next to Lucina
~Moved Tharja/Henry 1 square down

Map end and Virion and Cherche were the Heroes. Next map will be a Chloey solo. That is litterally the goal now!

And that is that. Of course there will be some training that will be needed before we go onto the next child, who if you've done the plotting, you should easily be able to tell who is left out. That said I am pretty sure that a certain someone will be benched again...I did mention that I don't like flirts right...?

And now the moment we've all been anxiously waiting for. The last child of the children that need to be picked up! The level grinding up to this point has been the bane of my existence right about now, but I will have all of the children!! And deathless for the first time ever! At least that's the plan... So without further ado here we go into Side Story 11.

[spoiler=Story Notes]We open to a man telling others to get new recruits and an old man tells him to stop what he's doing. The man kills the old man and orders his gang to murder the rest of the people.

A villager runs into a young man with Virion like hair and begs the blue haired man to help them. Mr Blue hair says "No". And the Villager's forced to run on in search of help. He comes to the shepherds and Chrom stats that he'll help them and the man sings praises. Hopefully I won't let them down!

~Chrom (Great Lord)
~Chloey (Sorcerer)
~Morgan (Grandmaster)
~Noire (Trickster)
~Cynthia (Sage)
~Owain (War Monk)
~Virion (Sniper with Bowbreaker in his last slot before entering the map)
~Cherche (War Cleric with Dual Support + in her last slot before entering the map)
~Sumia (Dark Flier)
~Gregor (Bow Knight)
~Cordelia (Falcon Knight)
~Lucina (Dark Knight)

Units gained:
~Gerome

Turn 1:
~Moved Chrom 4 squares right to talk with Gerome and Gerome joins our party after grumbling like a little child (guess who else is going to get benched)
~Had Owain rescue a villager on the right
~Had Cynthia trade with Owain for a rescue staff to rescue the villager on the left
~Had Noire rescue the last villager on the right
~Pair up Cordelia with Gregor
~Pair up Virion with Cherche
~Pair up Chloey with Morgan
~Moved Morgan/Chloey 2 squares right 3 squares up switched for a Chloey lead
~Moved Gregor/Cordelia 1 square up 6 squares left switched for a Cordelia lead
~Moved Frederick/Sumia 10 squares right
~Moved Cherche/Virion 4 squares up and rescued Lucina
~Moved Lucina 3 squares up

Turn 2:
~Moved Cordelia/Gregor 3 squares left 6 squares up
~Moved Chloey/Morgan 4 squares up
~Pair up Noire with Lucina
~Pair up Cynthia with Owain
~Moved Owain 2 squares right 2 squares up traded for rescue staff and rescued Chrom
~Moved Chloey/Morgan 1 square up 3 squares left
~Moved Lucina/Noire 5 squares up 4 squares left
~Moved Cherche/Virion 6 squares up to "Rally"
~Moved Lucina/Noire 5 squares right
~Moved Cordelia/Gregor 2 squares up

Turn 3:
~Moved Cherche/Virion 4 squares up rescued Chloey/Morgan
~Moved Chloey/Morgan 3 squares left 3 squares up
~Moved Lucina/Noire 4 squares left 4 squares up and switched for a Noire lead to transfer Lucina for Morgan

Turn 4:
~Moved Chloey/Lucina 2 squares up
~Moved Chloey/Lucina 3 squares up 4 squares right
~Moved Noire/Morgan 6 squares up switched for a Morgan lead
~Moved Cherche/Virion 8 squares down

Turn 5:
~Moved Chloey/Lucina 3 squares left 4 squares down
~Moved Morgan/Noire 7 squares down

Turn 6:
~Moved Corderlia/Gregor 4 squares up
~Moved Cordelia/Gregor 4 squares up

Turn 7:
~Moved Chrom 2 squares left 3 squares up
~Moved Owain/Cynthia 3 squares left 5 squares up rescued Chloey/Lucina
~Moved Chloey/Lucina 4 squares up 3 squares right
~Moved Chloey/Lucina 1 square up 6 squares right
~Moved Morgan/Noire 3 squares up
~Moved Cordelia/Gregor 9 squares down
~Had Cherche access the convoy to get a new rescue staff

Chloey and Lucina were the heroes of the map...

And now we go on to the main story again :XD:

Today we go on to the next chapter in Fire Emblem Awakening. This is going to be one hell of a ride. Let's see how well I get on this time.

[spoiler=Story Notes]So after all of the gathering of children we at last arrive at Valm Harbour, which is well protected against intruders. While Chrom suggests that we prepare for battle, Frederick notices that a woman is being chased down by the Valmese. So we must prepare for battle...

~Chrom (Great Lord)
~Chloey (Sorcerer)
~Lucina (Sorcerer)
~Gerome (Fighter)
~Morgan (Dark Knight)
~Noire (Trickster)
~Sumia (Dark Flier)
~Virion (Sniper)
~Cherche (War Cleric)
~Libra(Sorcerer)
~Olivia (Falcon Knight)
~Amelia (Dark Flier bought Via Streetpass)

Units gained:

Say'ri

Turn 1:

~Pair up Cherche with Virion

~Pair up Gerome with Lucina

~Moved Amelia 8 squares up

~Moved Lucina/Gerome 1 square up 1 square right

~Moved Morgan/Noire 2 squares right 3 squares up

~Moved Frederick/Sumia 6 squares right

~Moved Virion/Cherche 5 squares up 2 squares left

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares left 4 squares up

~Moved Lucina/Gerome 5 squares left

~Moved Morgan/Noire 1 square up 2 squares left

~Moved Olivia/Libra 7 squares left

~Moved Amelia 1 square right 4 squares up

Turn 2:

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 4 squares right

~Moved Chrom/Chloey 2 squares right switched for a Chrom lead to talk to Say'ri

~Had Say'ri fight back at the knight that was attacking her last turn

~Moved Amelia 1 square down

~Moved Virion/Cherche 4 squares left 1 square up

~Moved Lucina/Gerome 3 squares left and seperated them with Gerome to the right

~Moved Morgan/Noire 3 squares left 2 squares up

~Moved Amelia 8 squares left

~Moved Frederick/Sumia 1 square left

~Moved Olivia/Libra 2 squares left

~Had Olivia attack the second knight

Turn 3:

~moved Chrom/Chloey 6 squares left switched for a Chloey lead and grabbed a Mire tome from the convoy (Chloey mire shenanigans ahead)

~Moved Frederick/Sumia 2 squares left 1 square down

~Moved Say'ri 6 squares left

~Moved Amelia 1 square up 2 squares left

~Moved Virion/Cherche 1 square up 3 squares left 1 square down

~Moved Olivia/Libra 8 squares up

~Moved Morgan/Noire 3 squares up 4 squares right switched for a Noire lead to heal Say'ri

Turn 4:

~Moved Amelia 5 squares left

~Moved Noire/Morgan 5 squares left 2 squares down to rescue Chloey/Chrom for Mire shenanigans!

~Had Chloey/Chrom finish the map :XD:

And that's Chapter 15 done!

I made an achievement yesterday with Future Past/Future of Despair being completed deathless I did have to restart the last map a three times though, but I managed to get it done!! :XD: I certainly didn't expect the fun of saying that I finally finished it! And that was/has been one of the tougher maps to complete for me!

So at long last I am doing chapter 16. Given that I haven't had much fun with this chapter before we shall see how my rapid kill/defensive strategy works out. And because I've been doing a few things in between chapters (namely training units to either catch up or get into their final classes) and I can say that I have no fewer than 50 units in the Shepherds, most of them being spotpass units and not guest avatars. So given this fact I have a lot of game time and the renown is the highest I have ever seen. I should keep this file because it's going to be very useful.

[spoiler=Story Notes]So after last time with the desperate attempt to get units up to scratch we now have what I would call the shepherds' absolute A team. That A team is a certain blue-haired prince/Exalt and his family (all of whom are going to be very OP when we get to Grima).

Opps I went off kilter again didn't I *snorts*. Alright, alright. Here is the fun.

So after fighting at Valm harbour the shepherds arrived at what is the Mila Tree. Of course the Valmese have the route to the shrine blocked out and as Chrom aptly points out, we have to break our way in...and we're going to pick up another shepherd...sorta down the line. Which reminds me that when we get to Grima there is going to be hell to pay because I'm going to have so many shepherds to manage...Oh god help me!

~Chrom (Great Lord)
~Chloey (Sorcerer)
~Lucina (Sorcerer)
~Owain (Griffon Rider)
~Cynthia (Sage)
~Caleb (Sorcerer)
~Libra (Sorcerer)
~Vaike (Warrior)
~Maribelle (War Cleric about 3 lvls off reclassing)
~Olivia (Reclassed into Assassin on the map)
~Lon'qu (Trickster)
~Lissa (Bride armed with Bow)
~Morgan (Sorcerer)
~Noire (Assassin)

Turn 1:
~Pair up Caleb with Lucina
~Pair up Olivia with Libra
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 1 square left 2 squares up and Lucina apparently tried out Chrom's sword moves and bashed a hole in the wall.
~Moved Libra/Olivia 1 square up
~Moved Morgan/Noire 2 squares up 2 squares right
~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 1 square left 5 squares up (it's at this point I curse myself because I forgot to give Lissa another weapon and the one she was holding broke...)
~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 2 squares down to access the convoy
~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 2 squares left 3 squares up
~Moved Owain/Cynthia 1 square up
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares up 1 square right 3 squares up

Turn 2:
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 5 squares up
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 1 square right 5 squares up to have Chloey end the map!

And now I must recover from steamrolling the map O.O

Chapter 17: Inexorable Death

[spoiler=Story Notes]So after defeating the commander at the Mila Tree we now have to somehow break into a fort. Which according to Flavia is easier said than done. Say'ri has the right idea about making a swift strike at them, and I'm going to try and do the impossible. At least...I want to try and end this map as swiftly as possible. I'm thinking that this will be a Mother and daughter duo of a map finisher. If it works!! However this is also the only other boots that I can get so...suffice to say that this isn't going to end well...

~Chrom (Great Lord)
~Chloey (Sorcerer)
~Lucina (Sorcerer)
~Caleb (Sorcerer)
~Owain (Griffon Rider)
~Cynthia (Sage)
~Morgan (Sorcerer)
~Noire (Assassin)
~Gaius (Hero)
~Vaike (Warrior)
~Maribelle (War Cleric)
~Libra (Sorcerer)
~Olivia (Assassin)
~Amelia (Mercenary)

Turn 1:
~Moved Amelia 2 squares up 1 square left 2 squares up
~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 1 square left 5 squares up (all hail the Bolt Axe!!)
~Moved Olivia/Libra 5 squares up
~Moved Amelia 1 sqaure left 2 squares up 1 square right 1 square up
~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 5 squares up
~Moved Olivia/Libra 1 square left 5 squares up seperated with Libra to the right
~Moved Morgan/Noire 1 square right 5 squares up
~Moved Owain/Cynthia 1 square right 3 squares up
~Moved Morgan/Noire 1 square up
~Moved Gaius 2 squares left 5 sqaures up
~Moved Owain 5 squares up 6 squares right
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 6 squares up
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 4 squares up 1 square right
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 6 squares left
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 5 squares left

Turn 2:
~Olivia held her ground
~Moved Amelia 1 square up
~Moved Amelia 2 squares up
~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 5 squares up
~Moved Gaius 4 squares up 3 squares right
~Moved Moragn/Noire 3 squares up
~Moved Owain/Cynthia 2 squares right 6 squares up 3 squares left
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 1 square left 3 squares up 2 squares right
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 6 squares right
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 1 square left 4 squares up 1 square right
~Moved Morgan/Noire 6 squares right
~Moved Libra 3 squares up 1 square right
~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 2 squares up 4 squares left

Turn 3:
~Moved Owain/Cynthia 4 squares left
~Moved Gaius 5 squares right 2 squares up
~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 2 squares up 4 squares right swiched for a Vaike lead and got a Bullion L
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 2 squares up
~Moved Morgan/Noire 2 squares right4 squares up
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 3 squares left 2 squares up

Turn 4:
~Moved Vaike/Maribelle 1 square right 2 squares up
~Moved Morgan/Noire 2 squares right 1 square down 3 squares right separated them with Noire going above Morgan
~Moved Owain/Cynthia 5 squares up
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 5 squares up
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 3 squares right 1 square up

Turn 5:
~Moved Owain/Cynthia 5 squares right 1 square up
~Switched for a Maribelle lead to take out the War Monk.

Turn 6
~Had Chloey/Chrom take out the Boss and end the map

Meanwhile the Heroes of the map are Maribelle and Vaike...how surprising. :XD: Not really though!

[spoiler=Story Notes...]And now here comes the point where I pat myself on the back for completing a deathless map. However there is yet more to discuss. The Resistence has now turned on us. How surprising :/ All I know is that a good number of our troops have turned on us as well apparently and given the situation there is little that we can do and if you've all played this chapter you know full well where this is going.

Basilio decides to head the force that will distact Walhart while the shepherds take on Yen'fey. It's no easy task that's up ahead...and I hate chapter 18s map...it'll be a nightmare for all of my healers. Also did not enjoyi watching Basilio fall...that was horrible.

And so that's another map done and dusted!

Chapter 17: The Demon's Ingle

[spoiler=Story Notes]So Now we have to face Yen'fay in battle and to be perfectly honest I don't know which is worse at the moment. That Say'ri is underleveled or that Chloey and Chrom can solo a map.

Given that the last chapter was interesting to say the least, I do believe that it's tiime for some antics for this map. Especially since this is the map where hurt we'll get if we don't get it done fast. This is also the point where I mention that I'm going to have to really get used to my weapons being fragile again.

~Chrom (Great Lord)
~Chloey (Sorcerer)
~Lucina (Sorcerer)
~Caleb (Sorcerer)
~Lissa (Bride)
~Morgan (Sorcerer)
~Noire (Assassin)
~Tharja (Dark Knight)
~Henry (Sorcerer)
~Gaius (Hero)
~Panne (Taguel)
~Maribelle (War Cleric)
~Vaike (Warrior)

Turn 1:
~Pair up Maribelle with Vaike
~Pair up Chrom with Chloey (Side note happy birthday Chrom!)
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 2 squares left 4 squares down
~Moved Morgan/Noire 4 squares down
~Moved Tharja/Henry 1 square left 6 squares down 1 square right
~Moved Vaike/Maribelle 4 squares down switched for a Maribelle lead
~Moved Gaius/Panne 5 squares down 1 square left 1 square down
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 6 squares down 1 square right 1 square down
~Moved Lissa 2 squares left 4 squares down
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 1 sqaure right 5 squares down
~Moved Morgan/Noire 3 squares down 1 square left 2 squares down
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 3 squares down 2 squares left 3 squares down
~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 1 square left 5 squares down

Turn 2:
~Moved Morgan/Noire 2 squares right 2 squares down 1 square right 1 square down
~Moved Tharja/Henry 2 squares left 2 squares down 2 squares right 2 squares down
~Moved Gaius/Panne 7 squares down
~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 6 squares down
~Moved Lissa 1 sqaure right 4 sqaures down
~Moved Morgan/Noire 2 squares right 1 square down 1 square right 2 sqaures down
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 2 sqaures left 2 squares down
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 sqaures right 4 squares down (Event Tile: Chloey says that Chrom is even more handsome than always and Chrom says she's the one that is beautiful and he's a lucy man to have her D'aww)
~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 1 sqaure down 1 square right switched for a Vaike lead
~Moved Chloey/Chrom 1 square right 4 squares down

Turn 3:
~Moved Moregan/Noire 5 squares down 1 square left
~Moved Tharja/Henry 1 square right 7 squares down
~Moved Gaius/Panne 1 square down 1 square right
~Moved Morgan/Noire 1 square left switched for a Noire lead
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 1 square down 5 squares right
~Moved Lissa 2 squares left 4 squares down

Turn 4:

~Moved Noire/Morgan 2 squares right 3 squares up switched for a Morgan lead

~Moved Morgan/Noire 1 square up 2 squares left switched for a Noire lead

~Moved Tharja/Henry 2 squares left 4 squares down

~Had Chloey attack Yen'fay from where she was standing last turn and ended the map.

Heroes of the map are Chloey and Chrom of course :XD:

Paralogue 17:

Yeah that's right, we're getting Tiki this time....

[spoiler=Story Notes]This is what I call the catnip place because everyone wants to go to sleep and relax (namely Chrom, Lissa and Lucina). And Tiki has to gather her power so she won't be able to anything to protect herself...

[spoiler=Tactician's Notes]Units Deployed:
~Chrom (Great Lord)
~Chloey (Sorcerer)
~Lucina (Sorcerer)
~Caleb (Sorcerer)
~Lissa (Bride)
~Morgan (Sorcerer)
~Noire (Assassin)
~Tharja (Dark Knight)
~Henry (Sorcerer)
~Gaius (Hero)
~Panne (Taguel)
~Maribelle (War Cleric)
~Lon'qu (Trickster)

Turn 1:
~Had Morgan equip his Nosferatu tome
~Moved Noire 1 square up 1 square left
~Moved Gaius 1 square left 2 squares up
~Moved Tharja 2 squares up
~Moved Lissa 2 squares up
~Moved Henry 1 square right 2 squares up
~Moved Chrom 4 squares up 2 squares left
~Moved Lon'qu 4 squares up 3 squares left
~Moved Lucina/Caleb 2 squares up and had Lucina equip a nosferatu
~Moved Panne 2 squares right 2 squares up
~Moved Maribelle 2 squares up 1 square left
~Moved Chloey 1 square right equiped Goetia for fun

Turn 2:
~ Left everyone in place

Turn 3:
~Left Everyone in place

Turn 4:
~Had Noire attack the Griffon Rider that attacked her last turn

Turn 5:
~Held everyone in place

Turn 6:
~Held our ground

And Lissa and Lon'qu won the map.

Chapter 19:

That's right we're going after Walhart. This is going to either be really short or take forever...and if there was a time to "low man" it would be this chapter.

[spoiler=Story Notes]So we're now going after Walhart as I've already stated but by god this is where the story gets annoying.

So Walhart is a complete fool, litterally. Knowing that the Ylisseans were weakened after facing Yen'fay it would have been a perfect time to strike, but no he doesn't hit them while their down, he shrinks back to the capitol of Valm to regroup, giving us ample time to work out his weakness and end him. However that said this will not be an easy map in the slightest. Ugh now watch them fall flies...the enemy of course...because their tactician seems to not have noticed that we can 1 shot Walhart and his men...maybe?

[spoiler=Tactician's Notes and Comments]This is the map where there are not only powerful enemies but reinforcements, so I willl have to be careful. Usually I'd just say who I'm deploying for the mission and not much else, but this needs to be said. This is another point where my units could be in trouble (much like chapter 5 with Ricken wanting to die and chapter 7 where Cordelia bit the dust and made me fail what had up to that point been a perfect run for me). This could result in deaths, not of Chloey and Chrom because those two are limitbroken and in their final classes with the best skill set I could possibly have. This will be the most surgical hit I've had to make yet, not counting DLC ginding that was to get to this particular point. So now we go to our all important slice of notes, who is being deployed:

~Chrom (Great Lord)

~Chloey (Sorcerer)

~Lucina (Sorcerer)

~Caleb (Sorcerer and Lucina's Training Buddy)

~Morgan (Sorcerer)

~Noire (Assassin)

~Lissa (Bride)

~Lon'qu (Trickster)

And that's all, Lissa might be in a spot of trouble, but I won't leave her too defenseless (hence Lon'qu being there to support her and carry some staves because we're going to need them...dear god this is going to be brutal...

I moved Lon'qu to start near Lissa because he was too far away

Turn 1

~Moved Chloey/Chrom up 3 suqares

~Moved Lucina/Caleb up 3 squares

~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 4 squares up

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares up 2 squares left 1 square up

~Moved Lucina/Caleb 2 squares up 4 squares left

~Moved Morgan/Noire 1 square up and equiped Nosferatu. Morgan said that Noire is so attractive that he can barely focus on his studies and Noire tells him that he's the real catch :XD:

Of course this is the point that the enemy actually rather foolishly goes for Lucina/Caleb and failing the ability to reach the young couple, go for the limit broken Chloey/Chrom pair, and that is instant death. Failing to kill Chloey/Chrom they then turn to Morgan/Noire which is a 1 hit kill for Morgan. Lissa and Lon'qu are very much safe out of the enemies' range. Of course I think this is also the point where I enjoy noticing that I may actually have a chance to beat the reinforcements this time...YAY!! This is also the enemy phase with Ignus triggers, critical hits and 1 shots. With no partners required, but their support is very much needed.

Turn 2:

~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 1 square right

~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 4 squares left (Lonnie makes a "Nice save!")

~Moved Morgan/Noire 3 squares up

~Moved Lucina/Caleb 6 squares left

~Moved Lucina/Caleb 3 squares left equiped Nosferatu

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 4 squares up 4 squares left

This is where Morgan and doubtless Chloey will grab the most from the enemy's attention as they are deeper in range than Lucina or Lissa. And this is for good reason. I kinda want to see Chloey and Morgan take the map...or Chloey and Chrom because those two have earn it. And it'll be all the more fun when Chrom takes out Walhart not just once but twice. And this is the phase of Critical hits and procs. And Chloey taking out a bow knight with a critical Ignus, and Morgan following suit on a Valmese paladin because being like Mum is awesome!

Turn 3:

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 5 squares right 2 squares up

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares right switched for a Chrom lead to take out Walhart with an unexpected dual strike from Chloey to seal an injury less win

The heroes of this map are Morgan and Noire which is unsurprising as they took on the most enemies :XD:

And that is that, now onto chapter 20...oh dear lord help me!

Chapter 20: The sword or the Knee

Not a whole lot to say about this one except it's going to be interesting...

~Chrom (Great Lord)
~Chloey (Sorcerer)
~Lucina (Sorcerer)
~Caleb (Sorcerer)
~Morgan (Sorcerer)
~Noire (Assassin)
~Lissa (Bride)
~Lon'qu (Trickster)
~Tharja (Dark Knight)
~Henry (Sorcerer)
~Gaius (Hero)
~Panne (Taguel)
~Maribelle (War Cleric)
~Vaike (Warrior)
Moved Lon'qu so that he could be supported by Lissa and Panne so she can support Gaius
Turn 1:

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 1 square right 7 squares up (And Cervantes has 0 attack, 0 hit and 0 critical hit...

~Moved Noire/Morgan 1 square left 5 squares up swiched for a Morgan lead and attacked the warrior on the right

~Moced Gaius/Panne 5 squares left

~Moved Tharja/Henry 3 squares left and got a critical Luna out of Tharja

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 2 squares right

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 3 squares right 2 squares up and switched for a Lissa lead and Lissa gets a critical hit of 123 :XD:

~Moved Lucina/Caleb 1 square left 5 squares up and took out the warrior on the left

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 1 square right 5 squares up

~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 1 square right 6 squares up and switched for a Lon'qu lead Lissa providing a lovely dual strike

~Moved Morgan/Noire 2 squares up 3 squares left, Morgan activates a critical Ignus

~Moved Lucina/Caleb 1 square up 3 squares right and Lucina activates a critical Ignus just like Morgan that deals 240+ damage

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares up

The enemy phase was pure slaughter with criticals and ignus shenanigans mostly from Morgan and Lucina, but I certainly had my share of fun!

Turn 2:

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 8 squares up and killed off the annoying Excellus

~Moved Tharja/Henry 1 square left 7 squares up

~Moved Gaius/Panne 7 squares up

~Moved Morgan/Noire 1 square left 5 squares up

~Moved Lucina/Caleb 1 square right 5 squares up

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 9 squres up

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike up 4 squares

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 6 squares up

~Had Chloey/Chrom attack the left sniper where Chloey gets a 219 critical hit

Turn 3:

~Moved Tharja/Henry 8 squares up

~Moved Lucina/Caleb 6 squares up and Lucina gets a critical hit\

~Moveed Morgan/Noire 6 squares up

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 2 squares up

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 7 squares up

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 3 squares up

~Moved Lucina/Caleb 4 squares up

~Had Morgan/Noire stay put and attack a Valmese General

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares right 2 squares up

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 6 squares left

Turn 4:

~Moved Tharja/Henry 8 squares up

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 6 squares up switched for a Vaike lead

Turn 5:

~Moved Gaius/Panne 3 squares up

~Moved Vaike/Maribelle 1 square up

Turn 6:

~Moved Gaius/Panne 3 squares up

~Moved Tharja/Henry 3 squares up swiched for a Henry lead transfered Panne across switched for a Panne lead...

Turn 7:

~Moved Gaius 2 square right 1 square up

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 8 squares up

~Moved Lucina/Caleb 6 squares up and finishede the map

And Chloey and Chrom win the map...

And now onto chapter 21...this is going to be dicey I bet...

So after a trip to the baracks (and Owain telling me his sword hand comes alive with the moonlight), I do a spot of shopping with a couple of Anna's sisters (and get a few juicy items to boot), take on some risen using the auto battle feature with the sheperd's Beta Training team all of whom are either Streetpass Avatars that I'm not using or DLC characters that I've picked up and done yet more shopping. Once I'd finished shopping from a passing avatar, I then went after yet more risen using the Beta team.

Now with all of that out of the way, it's time at last to dip into chapter 21...and I hate this chapter...

[spoiler=Story Notes]So the Shepherds have recived word that Validar knows that they're looking for more gemstones to complete the Fire Emblem and Validar offers rather kindly to give Sable to them. However as we already have guessed there is a catch, Validar has plans to get the Fire Emblem using none other than Chloey?!

[spoiler=Tactician's Notes]Now it's time for Mire shenanigans...

Units depolyed:

~Chrom (Great Lord)
~Chloey (Sorcerer)
~Lucina (Sorcerer)
~Caleb (Sorcerer)
~Morgan (Sorcerer)
~Noire (Assassin)
~Lissa (Bride)
~Lon'qu (Trickster)
~Tharja (Dark Knight)
~Henry (Sorcerer)
~Maribelle (Valkyrie)
~Vaike (Warrior)
~Sumia (Dark Flier)
~Frederick (Wyvern Lord)

Turn 1:

~Pair up Lucina with Caleb

~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 3 squares down 4 squares left

~Moved Tharja/Henry 1 square right 3 squares down 2 squares left and switched for a Henry lead

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 3 squares down 3 squares left 2 squares down

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 1 square down to take out the sorcerer weilding Mire on upper left corner of the map. Chloey easily 1 shots him

~Moved Caleb/Lucina 3 squares left, Caleb 1 shots his opponent with a critial hit.

~Moved Morgan/Noire 4 squares down 2 squares left

~Moved Sumia/Frederick 2 squares down 6 squares left

~Moved Maribelle/Vaike 2 squares down switched for a Vaike lead and picked up a noble rapier

~Moved Morgan/Noire 4 squares left 2 squares up and switched for a Noire lead

~Moved Lissa/Lon'qu 4 squares left 3 squares up and switched for a Lon'qu lead

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 4 squares left 4 squares down

Turn 2:

~Moved Sumia/Frederick 1 square down and Sumia activated Luna.

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 7 squares down 2 squares right

~Moved Vaike 4 squares up 2 ssquares left

~Moved Henry/Tharja 2 squares left 3 squares down and switched for a Tharja lead

~Moved Noire/Morgan 5 squares down 1 square left

~Moved Caleb/Lucina 1 square left 4 squares down switched for a Lucina lead

~Moved Chloey/Chrom down 8 squares

~Moved Sumia/Frederick 5 squares down 3 squares right

~Moved Lucina/Caleb 1 square left 5 squares down swiched for a Caleb lead

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 3 squares right 5 squares down

Turn 3:

~Moved Noire/Morgan 5 squares down switched for a Morgan lead

~Moved Vaike/Maribelle 1 square left 5 squares down

~Moved Tharja/Henry 3 squares down 5 squares right

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 2 squares right 4 squares down 3 squares right

~Moved Morgan/Noire 3 squares right switched for a Noire lead

~Moved Caleb/Lucina 2 squares down 4 squares right

~Moved Sumia/Frederick 1 square right

~Had Chloey attack in place

Turn 4:

~Moved Tharja/Henry 2 squares right 4 squares up switched for a Henry lead

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 5 squares down 2 squares left 2 squares up

~Moved Vaike/Maribelle 2 squares down 4 squares right

~Moved Caleb/Lucina 6 squares down

~Moved Sumia/Frederick 5 squares down

~Moved Noire/Morgan 3 squares right 3 squares down

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 2 squares right

~Moved Chloey/Chloey 2 squares right 6 squares down

Turn 5:

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 1 square up 5 squares left

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 3 squares down and we got a Superior Jolt

~Moved Caleb/Lucina 6 squares left

~Moved Vaike/Maribelle 5 squares down

~Moved Henry/Tharja 7 squares down

~Moved Noire/Morgan 2 squares down 2 squares left

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 6 squares up 1 square left

~Had Sumia/Frederick stay in place

Turn 6:

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 2 squares down and got a bullion L

~Moved Noire/Morgan 2 squares left switched for a Morgan lead

~Moved Caleb/Lucina 3 squares left switched for a Lucina lead

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 5 squares left 3 squares down to finish the map and get a Bolt Axe

[spoiler=Extra Story Notes]So if getting past the enemy wasn't easy but we did it...however it seems that Validar doesn't like loosing and uses none other than Chloey to take the Fire Emblem from a weakened Chrom. Lucina realising what might have happened in her timeline then does something I would call stupid.

face_off_chapter_21_by_thesilentchloey-d

She thinks that for the sake of the world it's best to kill her own mother. Of course she can't do it because she loves her mother too much. It's a scene that I difinately do not like. But it has to be covered of course...and we have to now focus on killing Validar...which won't be easy

And now with this chapter complete it is time to go onto chapter 22...and I think I'm going to be out for a while...

Chapter 22...

It's now time to do the next chapter in my Awakening playthough, and oh boy is it going to be an interesting chapter.

[spoiler=Story Notes]So Chrom and the Shepherds are travelling to the Dragon's Table and frm what they can see, all of the Plegians are acting wierd. No worries though because this is going to be easy...or is it? I mean we have to beat Aversa up and that should be a walk in the park right?

[spoiler=Tactician's Notes]Alright so now we reach the part of the game that will actually matter. Nostanking to the rescue!

Units deployed:
~Chrom (Great Lord)
~Chloey (Sorcerer)
~Lucina (Sorcerer)
~Morgan (Sorcerer)
~Noire (Sniper)

~Caleb (Sorcerer)

~Libra (Sage)

~ Olivia (dancer)
~Lon'qu (Trickster)
~Lissa (Sage)

~Gaius (Swordmaster)
~Panne (Taguel)

Turn 1:

~Pair up Olivia with Libra

~Moved Lucina/Caleb 3 squares right 2 squars up 1 square right

~Moved Lon'qu/Lissa 4 squares up 4 squares left

~Moved Morgan/Noire 5 squares left 1 square up

~Moved Libra/Olivia 4 squares up

~Moved Gaius/Panne 5 squares up

~Moved Chloey/Chrom 8 squares up

~Had Lucina attack the deadlord Canis

~Moved Morgan/Noire 2 squares up to take out Tigris

~Moved Chloey/Chrom up 5 squares

Turn 2:

~Had Lucina attack Porcus

~Had Lucina attack Draco

~Moved CHloey/Chrom 6 squares up to face off with Aversa with an Ignus fulled critical hit with Goetia making a total damage of 234 :XD:

And Chloey and Chrom win the map of course :XD: