Fire Emblem Fates Official Release Date

twice

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to pre-order the special edition as well… not sure if its actually been posted anywhere yet…. although I suppose I could stop by my local game store here in the city where I'm at for college and pre-order it there [once they have it up, that is].

Although I'm in Canada, so I expect it will be somewhat more expensive.

I hope the special edition doesn't sell out super-fast. Any idea of when the pre-orders will open?

Finally! Now I am wandering, is this the EU release date too? Can't wait to pre-order the special edition for my B-day tho.(Zero here I come!)

I wasn't watching the Direct, but I had two friends tell me over Skype. Apparently the special edition comes with an art book. I'd like the art book, but don't want to spend extra money when my friend and I'd just planned to each get one version and trade off, and I have Hoshido already. Nice to hear that this thing has an actual release date, though.

EDIT: Apparently, my friend and I have new plans now to try to get the special edition and split it. I suppose it will be overall cheaper for us, not having to spend tax twice.

Edited by Sunwoo

The Bundle looks amazing! Artbook and the 3DS Sleeve...I hope it fits the XL i gotta re-watch.

NO 3DS included though. All the games

$80 for the Collector's pack

$40 for one, and if you buy one,

Im reallllly happy with this release date and reaaallllly happy with the price for special edition. You're going to cough up $80 anyway for all 3 versions, so why not get an artbook along with it, that's practically free? I'm super excited right now. Plus with Christmas coming up I can just ask my mom for $80 and call it good.